Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today (42889 Views)

FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by MathsChic(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is scary and to think i just left that airport on Sunday.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Otunbab: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Now that's crazy
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by pacodas: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm security should be top priority every where.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by donralph2000(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Lol .all these lanky guys that refuse to hit the gym
Na ordinary breeze dey blow u grin
Bros.......try Weytyn en try naa, you go know say breeze dey different from wind!!!

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Adonis86(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Better is the end of a thing than the Beginning thereof {Eccl. 7:8a}Though thy Beginning was small thy latter end will greatly increase {Job 8:7}I pray for you that more than you can ask for, more than you can think of, more than you expect, God will show forth for you and your family..... You are covered by His blood in Jesus name.... Lines will fall unto you in pleasant places in Jesus name.....HAPPY DECEMBER 2015

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by BABANGBALI: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
abeg who get kolanut make he borrow me some make i take soak gari
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
do you know the force that emanates from a plane?
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by ijustdey: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
we need to tighten up our security system and position at the airport
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Godwinfriz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
this is serious oh maybe bh are trying to step up dia game
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by donralph2000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Bros.......try Weytyn en try naa, you go know say breeze dey different from wind!!! tongue shocked cheesy smiley

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by ilyas26(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Na wa o, maybe he's a stowaway
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Damianbrown(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
What is our country turning into. Chai!
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by bigtt76(f): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmm .....I said it before all that Abuja attack scare was just a distraction. They have eyes for Lagos sad now that they've sized up the Lagos Airport ....only God can save us. Wonder what it would take FAAN or Lagos State government to fix the fence at the airport perimeter. They shouldn't wait until it happens before taking reactionary sad
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by gungab(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
ahahah!!! you mean aeroplane get side mirror, how pilot go take see person beside plane end time stories
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by dhateeboi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Trust the guy has a real business up there!!
Since he was apprehended, let's see what comes out of it
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by sambless9(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
There is God oh... lol
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by bmos(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
ShakurM:
Pause

Photo of the man Show us or else...
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by ShakurM(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
bmos:

Photo of the man Show us or else...
are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by 12345DKO(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good afternoon house. Please I need to get
#10000 by Sunday December 6, 2015, since I do
not want to inconvenient family and friends, I
decided to do labour work that will enable me
raise the money before this Sunday. So please if
you know where I can get to do any legitimate
labour work on the mainland that can get me the
cash, kindly post it here or send it to my email
address boboye209@gmail.com or call 08121474421.
Thank you very much and God bless you all.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by siegfried99(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Na wa
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by cruzyteejay(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
this is really scary shocked
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Kennitrust(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
another stowaway
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Jibsonified(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
End Time Scare

Now I have officially joined d bandwagon undecided

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Kingbilo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol. Abi the last person that tried it was given scholarship?

undecided
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Kingbilo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:

Erm the same breeze that lifting a 50 ton plane plus 100 + passengers out of the sky ba? undecided
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by funkyibodude(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't think that guy is a terrorist. He's just an unfortunate stowaway grin trying to board the aircraft through it's landing gear compartment cry
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Shakur86(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Na another Jet lii be that o
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by sleek82(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
odinese:
.hmmm....
Looks like an imaginary story to me thou...

Were people not around when climb the wing(engine) of the plane?

Secondly, how can somebody fly down from a flying plane when all doors and windows have been locked, without people in the plane knowing abt it or trying to hold him back...?,,

Even Without increasing the speed of the propeller , that n*gga can still fall due to the speed of the plane.

did you read the story backwards?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by wtfCode: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
**GEJs voice** na wa oo.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by PAINGAIN: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Maybe the guy didn't believe what tom cruise did In mission impossible rogue nation. So he decided to try it out himself and see if it's possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women / Shiroro Hydro Power Plant, Niger State In Pictures / Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.