Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics (6480 Views)

Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Forget The Rumors: See The REAL Pics Of PMB Appointments - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by pharoah7(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
biafra
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by coruso(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZaUzCZbYgk

[size=15pt]Nigerian army and police shooting at Biafran Terrorists[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]
hy are u so concern, pasting this every where?. Just asking grin
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by bueze046(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZaUzCZbYgk

[size=15pt]Nigerian army and police shooting at Biafran Terrorists[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]

Your whole generations are terrorist... MuMuson
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by bueze046(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
kingjizzy2:
All I hear dem chanting is no biafra........No peace....................... more to come

Stupidity is when you upload only two pictures in four places in this kind of topic

I pray they collect that ur topi topi phone from u
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by joseph1832(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
You have a very good look at them and you'll know these miscreants are the uneducated/unenlightened individuals in the society.

It never bothered them to even ask themselves why the so called elite who brainwashed them with this Biafra bullshit didn't accompany them in their protest.

By the time, casualties start piling up, they will now say they're being tormented and marginalized in their own country.
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by OreMI22: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari will turn a peaceful protests into an armed resistance very soon.

Let him keep ordering soldiers to shoot the unarmed protesters because they are southerners.

Meanwhile, Shiite muslims demonstrated last week and not even one policeman was sent to stop them. But if it is christians protesting, armoured columns of the military will be deployed to shoot them.[/size]
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by Musiwa419: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=14pt]Buhari will turn a peaceful protests into an armed resistance very soon.

Let him keep ordering soldiers to shoot the unarmed protesters because they are southerners.

Meanwhile, Shiite muslims demonstrated last week and not even one policeman was sent to stop them. But if it is christians protesting, armoured columns of the military will be deployed to shoot them.[/size]
Shut the fvck up jor

always playing the victim card. Your Biafra miscreants killed corpers, burnt down dangotes truck, burnt down a central mosque yet you are blaming buhari

3 Likes

Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by moderation2020: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Infact IPOB'S need guns and bombs period
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by chiefobdk(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tolatutu:
Very soon the multinationals and big businesses will pull out and your poverty will increase. See the dirty environment, silly people let them go and and see what some parts of the North are like now. Continue to destroy your cities
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by attacker231: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chai...See Onitsha. Jesus!
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by yahrant140(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
At least six dead
Cars burnt
Shops looted and vandalized...
~~~
Signs of their Biafra...
~~~
I am happy soldiers are in and the "freedom fighters" who claim they can die for Biafra have all run away and calm has returned to Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by Eledan: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
moderation2020:
Infact IPOB'S need guns and bombs period
That is exactly what your Leader Kanu has been saying, to kill Hausas and Yorubas.
Yeye people. Igbos don't know when to pull the brake and let people guess their strength.
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by moderation2020: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eledan:

That is exactly what your Leader Kanu has been saying, to kill Hausas and Yorubas.
Yeye people
am happy you are one of the ardent listener, sycophantic sickler
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by Eledan: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
moderation2020:

am happy you are one of the ardent listener, sycophantic sickler

One of the bathroom slippers wearing, stick wielding Miscreant
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by moderation2020: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eledan:

One of the bathroom slippers wearing, stick wielding Miscreant
the whole world know that you guys are shameless backstabbing group of cowardice, defeated by pregnant hausa fulani women during jihad, is a pity

Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by amiskurie(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
All I see is hatred,they look unkempt.... They should start destroying the little infrastructure they had.
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by keally: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
All I see is school kids on vacation.

Nothing serious.

Stupidity is, when you make schools, businesses, banks and all sectors of your city shut down, for an agitation that had died a natural death in 1970.

When will this people learn? look at all the buildings and roads in the pictures.

The energy you guys spend, clamoring for a nonexistent Biafra, should be spent agitating for a better infrastructure from your Government.

If hunger/poverty is bad, as depicted in this picture, then I think illiteracy is worse.

Sometimes, I cannot help but wonder, if my 10 Months as a teacher during my NYSC days in the East was not a waste of time.

Why educate a bunch of people, who just refused to learn? Educated illiterate is when u claim to b a graduate and yet has nothing to show for it. In ur own words u could not impact any positive value on d youths and now do you hav any moral justification to complain on critiscize them even if ur postulations are correct? Now, come to think of it, how is it that with all ur education u don't follow the trend of events. How dare you ascribe illiteracy to d Igbos. An assignment for u. Find out three top states in Nigeria in WAEC, NECO and JAMB. Ur generation has failed d youths.

Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by teeboila(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nah all this small small pikin wey dem never born for June 1993 when we dey burn tyre dey fight military men, nah them dey agitate for biafra?

If gbege gas now Nnamdi Kanu go leave una run go UK abi you don forget say nah dual citizenship the guy carry.

I pity una cos you never chinchunchin
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nwaaba1:
I have this to say Nigeria can never win this war the are about to start.

many ibo's are ready to die for this Biafra, Mark my word Nigeria is a failed state.
....Ode! And you will be the next to die angry
Amadioha magbuo gi there angry
Nothing good comes from Aba gaan grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by realsammy: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
All I see is school kids on vacation.

Nothing serious.

Stupidity is, when you make schools, businesses, banks and all sectors of your city shut down, for an agitation that had died a natural death in 1970.

When will this people learn? look at all the buildings and roads in the pictures.

The energy you guys spend, clamoring for a nonexistent Biafra, should be spent agitating for a better infrastructure from your Government.

If hunger/poverty is bad, as depicted in this picture, then I think illiteracy is worse.

Sometimes, I cannot help but wonder, if my 10 Months as a teacher during my NYSC days in the East was not a waste of time.

Why educate a bunch of people, who just refused to learn?

u claim u are educated yet u are dishing out garbages... where is ur conscience and morals? b4 1914 was their a place called Nigeria? did Lugard consult u b4 crating Nigeria? who give him such powers to crate a country? if Biafra is let go peacefully can't u guys survive in Nigeria? is it by force to be in one Nigeria?

war and violence is not good we agree, but if u and ur govt has conscience and believes in democracy which u claim u practice (in words only) wat they should ve done is to address the cause of the protest through a REFERENDUM. not teargassing people and stopping them from protesting.

this same protest has taken place in more than 20 countries by the same BIAFRANS, how many people did u hear they arrested, teargassed or shot?

when u oppress protesters with gunshots n teargas it goes violent.
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
I am loving this!

Previously the Biafra protests has been peaceful and the govt hated that. It cannot use force to stop it, lest it'll be criticize for shooting peaceful protesters. But now its becoming violent by the day, the Nigeria army must be dancing skelewu at this latest development. Atleast, now they have enough reason to teach this jobless miscreants some lessons.
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by Kestolovee95(f): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
smsshola:
[s]Sometimes as a human we don't really know what we want...that is all I see in d pics. The strength they put in ds demonstration if only they use the same strength to demand for standard of living I think it wl be a better choice.

Come to think of it where is KANU children leading them? If the little knowledge I kno about him that his family are in UK enjoying a stable standard of living.. these fellows are here running the street shouting for Biafra I expect the KANU to also include any of his biological family into cause of fighting Biafra.

This where Yoruba man always proof to be diff they would av ask or even tell the KANU to let his family lead..incase if there is yawa it will affect everyone. Am not against anyone freedom but am against som1 playing with my little intelligence all because he is a leader.[/s]

Before now it was 'kanu is enjoying in london, why can't he come down to Biafra' Now this crap... You yorrobas are the biggest numbskulls ever. No wonder you have fulani emirs shitting in your skulls in your lands.
Re: Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics by Eledan: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
moderation2020:

the whole world know that you guys are shameless backstabbing group of cowardice, defeated by pregnant hausa fulani women during jihad, is a pity
Yes, if the whole world is made up miscreant Igbo stick wielding touts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair / Nigerian Elite Buying Up London / Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.