Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,014 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

"How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" (20824 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by ndcide(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Not strange to me. We saw how they used it against the last administration.

Anyone sympathetic to APC I'll agree with it without questions. That is bewitching.
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by olapluto(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Olodo OP. Newspapers have headlines based on the region of print. There's nothing wrong in that. BBC London headline is going to be different from BBC manchester headline.
BBC Hausa service cannot have same headline as BBC Arabic service. grow up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by cruzita(f): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
anything dem write about APC na fake even if na true .I tire for this government walahi
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by chesterlee(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
In sane country Tinubu should be in Jail by now for inciting violence and misleading Riverians

1 Like

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by Lionsclaw: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tinubu wants to build a dynasty on foundations of propaganda lol. His name will die the very day he dies. If it will ever be remembered he wont be in the same class as Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, or my hero GEJ grin
He has no vision for Nigeria just a political businessman
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by lanrehamd: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
xharder:
I think the media is part of our problem in this country
Seconded...
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by ade4rskaj: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
3 D journalism
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by melvinjames: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
Olodo OP. Newspapers have headlines based on the region of print. There's nothing wrong in that. BBC London headline is going to be different from BBC manchester headline.
You're the bigger olodo for not reading the press statement by the police.

3 Likes

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by dearsly(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
kel4soft:
Picture one - Procession going on
Picture two: - Smashed vehicle by PDP sponsor thugs

U are working for d NATION!!
Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by agabusta: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
But newspapers usually have different frontpages for different regions... How is this a new thing?....The Vanguard or Guardian newspaper circulated in Lagos may typically have a different frontpage and different news content from the one sold in Owerri; this is not a new thing.

I am not aware of any violence or attempted violence in Rivers state yesterday however.

Thank u Bro. I have been waiting for the enlightened person who will state this fact.

The PDP goons on nairaland have this 'herd of goats' mentality.

They will just pick a news article and start foaming in the mouth about it. It is not only nation that features different headline for different regions.

I have seen other newspapers as well.

1 Like

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by 12345DKO(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
DELETED

1 Like

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by free13: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Apc ....... lipsrsealed
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by olapluto(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
melvinjames:

Maybe I disregarded the statement after seeing this video evidence.
https://www.facebook.com/chima.nnokam/videos/1072041432827217/?pnref=story
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by kel4soft: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
dearsly:

U are working for d NATION!!
Foolish man

How are my working for The Nation? Wike paid media agents like scannews and trentonline are just distorted facts to render the procession in bad faith. If only you know what blood means you will never quote me. You prostitute
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by goodgate: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abylyty:
I don't know if 10 buses were burnt,.....buh I sure do know that APC is a God forsaking, confused party
You can't even write properly.
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by frankwyte: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's not new: many us already know that the Nation newspaper is a paper associated with lies to some vested interest in this country. I think the best thing is to simply ignore them completely as if they don't exist ....

2 Likes

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by Abylyty(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
goodgate:
You can't even write properly.

Clap for yourself.......since you can write, how many publications do you have to your credit
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by anonimi: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
xharder:
I think the media is part of our problem in this country

Tinubu
Thug
Tout

Spot the difference

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
melvinjames:

The police Press statement has nothint to do with what the guy said. The police was just denying the news and warning the media of hearsay journalism but it is not a new thing that newpapers often use different stories in their daily papers , i might be in Abeokuta and be reading a version of tribune while you might be in onitsha and reading another version. It is legal and accepted by the NUJ. Learn!!

2 Likes

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by Plus10(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
The worst newspaper ever
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by cruzyteejay(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
But newspapers usually have different frontpages for different regions... How is this a new thing?....The Vanguard or Guardian newspaper circulated in Lagos may typically have a different frontpage and different news content from the one sold in Owerri; this is not a new thing.

I am not aware of any violence or attempted violence in Rivers state yesterday however.

bros see your life undecided
a national news is what you expect to have different frontpages?
do you think its a state newspaper?

must you defend APC in everything whether good or bad?
SMH for you shaa

2 Likes

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by goodgate: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abylyty:

Clap for yourself.......since you can write, how many publications do you have to your credit
Take correction and stop blabbing.
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by TheAdvocate(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:

Exactly!
because of distance in distribution, most newspapers have printing press in the north and south with different stories.
Imagine a paper printed in Lagos and then transported to Abuja, Kano or Sokoto. What time will it get to readers in these areas?
It will certainly be stale news by then.
Even Bubu has 2 media aides; one a Northerner and the other a Southerner. grin
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by Abylyty(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
goodgate:
Take correction and stop blabbing.

My guy. This is not a WAEC or NECO forum. People understood what I wrote that's why the 'likes' followed.

BTW can I write now
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by obailala(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
cruzyteejay:

bros see your life undecided
a national news is what you expect to have different frontpages?
do you think its a state newspaper?

must you defend APC in everything whether good or bad?
SMH for you shaa
This is not a matter of APC or PDP, this is a matter of common sense. Enough of this nonsense. If you do not know something, listen and learn. Most major national newspapers in Nigeria have different frontpage news / design for different regions, if you are not aware, go and find out and stop quoting me unecessarily; pick up the guardian newspaper sold in Enugu and pick up the one sold in Lagos, the frontpages will most likely not identical. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by saintopus(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
I remembered sometime last year when Dakuku peterside said that Police commissioner Mbu shot at point blank senator Abbey. I knew that APC are up to something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by anonimi: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
saintopus:
I remembered sometime last year when Dakuku peterside said that Police commissioner Mbu shot at point blank senator Abbey. I knew that APC are up to something

.....or the one about soldiers in front of Tinubu's Boudillon residence.

viczing:
Yesterday, Bola Tinubu's media aide,SundayDare claimed army officers were stationed in front of the Lagos home of APC Chieftain, Bola Tinubu. (readhere) Well, reporter Ben Ezeamalu shared the pics above on twitter this morning. No soldiers around the vicinity... now moving on!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2114382_20150211085658_jpeg1fb3bf506268d13cbcb7b605201469c3

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/what-soldiers-reporter-snaps-photos-of.html?m=1

APShit LIES nor be today e start, abeg grin grin
Only mumus and fools will believe such born-LIARS!
Unfortunately there are so many of such mumus in our dear country. embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by kernel501: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:

YOU ARE A DAMAGED PRODUCT.
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by gebest: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
u get time o abi u b IFayose
Re: "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" by CravingChic: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
People still buy the Nation newspaper? Smh!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.