Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court (20787 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by oshozondii: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Justice Musa Dattijo Muhammad will, on Friday, 27th October, 2023 bow out from the Supreme Court Bench after attaining the mandatory retirement age of 70 years.

A statement made available to newsmen on Sunday by the Director of Press and Information of the Supreme Court, Dr. Festus Akande said a valedictory court session will be held at the Main Courtroom of the Supreme Court on Friday, October 27 in honour of the retired Justice.

The Special Court Session is to be presided over by the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, who will customarily, pay tribute to Justice Musa Dattijo alongside other major stakeholders in the nation’s justice sector.

The statement said, Justice Dattijo, who hails from Chanchaga Local Government Area of Niger State, was born on Tuesday, 27th October, 1953 in Minna. He attended Native Primary School, Minna from 1960 to 1966 for his First School Leaving Certificate.

Between 1967 and 1971, Justice Dattijo was at Sheikh Sabbah College (now Sardauna Memorial Secondary School), Kaduna, from where he proceeded to Abdullahi Bayero College, Kano for a Pre-Degree programme which aided his immediate admission into the Faculty of Law at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he bagged a degree in Law in 1977.

He was called to the Nigerian Bar on 2nd July, 1977.

Not satisfied with only a first Degree in Law, Justice Dattijo sought admission at Warwick University in 1982 for an LLM Degree which he obtained in 1983. He took the oath of office as Justice of the Supreme Court on Tuesday, 10th July 2012.

The spokesperson of the Supreme Court said the ascension of Justice Dattijo to the Court of Appeal was more of a reward for hard work, inherent passion for his chosen profession, dedication to duty, and above all, a resolute application of the law in its true letters and words to all cases that came to him.

He earned a well-deserved elevation to the Court of Appeal on 21st November 1998 from the Niger State Judiciary, and served meritoriously at different Divisions.

With the retirement of Justice Dattijo Muhammad, the Supreme Court of Nigeria is now left with ten Justices.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/justice-dattijo-bows-out-from-supreme-court/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1697976254

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Danegun777: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbajue people's party will find a way to blame Tulumbu

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Feintline: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
So they knew justice dattijo was to bow out and yet put him to head the the presidential election case.

I believe he has gotten the signals and has redeem himself and generations from the conseqences and calamity of ruining Nigeria for a global forger and criminal.

We hear 3 judges have excused themselves and stepped away from the panel of justices for reasons best known to them .

Haruna tsaamani the head of the appeal court pept criminality is allegedly said to be presently incapacited and on a wheel chair.

The message of sane Nigerians to the judges of the supreme court is this:
We are not begging you to do us a favour.
We are giving you a charge to give out judgement according the constitution of our nation and in the fear of God.

Any judge, politician, dss, sss or anyone that contributes himself or herself to withold justice under any guise for the global disatrous certificate forger. Beginning from you and your generations to the 7th generation, will reap the curses, unbearable and unhealable diseases and sicknesses you acquire from this wicked action.
As you destroy Nigeria, your generations will be destroyed.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:
So they knew he was to bow out and yet put him to head the the presidential election case.

I believe he has gotten the signals and has redeem himself from the calamity of ruining Nigeria for a criminal.

We hear 3 judges have excused themselves and stepped away from the panel of justices.

You have all started with your fantasies again. grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Feintline: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

And you are so concerned and bothered about the fantasies.
Guilty consciences has a way of dealing with criminals

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:

And you are so concerned and bothered about the fantasies.
Guilty consciences has a way of dealing with criminals

I'm very bothered because I am a psychiatrist. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by BoldBrainz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:
So they knew justice dattijo was to bow out and yet put him to head the the presidential election case.

I believe he has gotten the signals and has redeem himself from the conseqences and calamity of ruining Nigeria for a global forger and criminal.

We hear 3 judges have excused themselves and stepped away from the panel of justices.

You heard quite right.

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:
Comrade

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Kukutente23: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bye Dattijo

The SC needs to be refilled ASAP
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Zico5(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Good news
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Mvnster: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:

I believe he has gotten the signals and has redeem himself and generations from the conseqences and calamity of ruining Nigeria for a global forger and criminal.

We hear 3 judges have excused themselves and stepped away from the panel of justices for reasons best known to them .

Haruna tsaamani the head of the appeal court pept criminality is allegedly said to be presently incapacited and on a wheel chair
Gbajue doings grin grin

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Prechgold1180(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I hope you buy fuel and gas at a cheaper price

I hope dollar rate is not affecting you

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by morikee: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Farewell sir, but why now?
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They will soon start claiming victim when the final punch lands on them.
In fact, they have started accusing the judges of bribery.😂😂😂

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by stasius: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:

Haruna tsaamani the head of the appeal court pept criminality is allegedly said to be presently incapacited and on a wheel chair

Yes.
Justice Tsammani has advanced prostate cancer with paraplegia.
May God heal him.

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Ashez: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Olawade24: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Travel Blog for sale!!!
Details of the blog as follows:
6 months old
.com domain
About 80 post
Hosted on blogger
Below is the analytics

Whatsap - 070-190-88-242

Note: Reason for selling is that I have a big project am handling and I just want to relieve myself of some of my niche blogs to reduce my work load.

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
If you judged uprightly during your time, Happy Retirement old man....

if you didn't, miserable end awaits you, karma knows everybody's location

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by complexstuffs(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:

Haruna tsaamani the head of the appeal court pept criminality is allegedly said to be presently incapacited and on a wheel chair.

We are giving you a charge to give out judgement according the constitution of our nation and in the fear of God.

Any judge, politician, dss, sss or anyone that contributes himself or herself to withold justice under any guise for the global disatrous certificate forger. Beginning from you and your generations to the 7th generation, will reap the curses, unbearable and unhealable diseases and sicknesses you acquire from this wicked action.

Hahaha.. IPOB cannibals and lies.

No be only wheel chair na space chair grin

The thing still dey pain IPOB cannibals how Tsammani Tsunami them

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Khyrvxjzy: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:

keep typing English

no ibo man will be president

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Khyrvxjzy: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Prechgold1180:

I hope you buy fuel and gas at a cheaper price

I hope dollar rate is not affecting you

if in no buy fuel cheaper, wetin concern your papa

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Jostoman: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulation to him.
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Jostoman: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:
Are you not impress with the way they roll out his Academic record without any blemish? Unlike your lagos landlord academic record.

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Prechgold1180(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

More grace and more of God blessings to you sir

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Truf: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Its cos of phoolish idjots like you naija is currently where it is. Big mumu

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by bestman09(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
I used to rever supreme court justices as if they were gods till I discovered that they are more corrupt than average Nigerians

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by hefelove(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out.
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by CelestineNelson: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yet the included his name among those that will here ...Atiku's and Peter Obi's case... what is going oo
Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by APCNig: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Feintline:

You will weep for long. We will continue to teach you politics till the world end. The case will never be heard by the Supreme Court until the days specified by the Constitution expires. Let's see what you can do

Re: Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court by Risingblue008(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bowing out with tinibus gratuity

If u knw
Then
U know

Customs Exposes Subsidy Fraud!!! / Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen / PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee