Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,757 members, 7,865,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Source & Advantage Of Climate Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Source & Advantage Of Climate Change (286 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC / The Hidden And True Meaning Of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Source & Advantage Of Climate Change by iskay1971: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
CLIMATE CHANGE
The climate is changing.
Why,by who & for who?
The alterations in the climate is an end time re-confirmation of the scriptures. "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Isa.43:19
Climate must change to pave way for prophecy fulfillment. My advice is that everyone should prepare & assume right position so that the latest phase of climate will be beneficial to all.
In the Bible (the Holy book) it is revealed that God won't program anything against some set of people
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" Rom.8:28
Those who love God and are called according to heavenly plan. People who have recognized & are striving to fulfill their purpose.
Do you love God?
Are you in divine program for your life.
Thank God, climate change is not scriptural change. It validates the Word of God.
New things will spring forth for you. Wilderness will turn to fruitful garden in your life. Your desert will be converted to watered land in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

The Nature Of Love / Twas The Night Jesus Came / Alter Our Vision Of Leonardos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.