Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) (33492 Views)

Boss Chains His Apprentice Upside Down In Kaduna Over Client’s Change (Pictured) / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / Apprentice Pays Assassins N5000 To Kill His Boss In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by zeo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
I heard this story being narrated in Man Around Town a local radio program by ITV/Radio Benin City.The man should be brought to book.It must be made clear that no one is above the law.I sympathize with the family of the deceased.But let us also call these apprentice to order.I believe the boy may have stolen some of his masters money,because the master lives abroad .Having bestowed so much trust on somebody and then you are betrayed its really painful,but it is not enough for anyone to take the laws into his hands
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by Oppypoppy: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by ramatintin(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
soleexx:
Ha shocked

By the way when will Nigeria Lunch its AirStrike on Syria
nor b only airstrike na waterstrike niaja go lunch for syria
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by okpor2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Surprise!Surprise!!Nobody on d thread is blaming Tinubu for d death.Nobody is blaming Ipob for d death 2.Nairalander don dey get sense be dat oooo.Anyway sha rip to d dead
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by soleexx(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
ramatintin:
nor b only airstrike na waterstrike niaja go lunch for syria

Bet Y?
We have to support other countries in destroying ISIL
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by akins56(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
a classic case of a master and slave relationship. RIP man.
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wicked bosses when time comes to settle their apprentice they will look for a way to avoid settling them via accusation of theft or fraud. angry
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why didnt you just leave?
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
END TIME MASTER
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by jacoik(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
soleexx:
Ha shocked

By the way when will Nigeria Lunch its AirStrike on Syria
is this d matter on d ground? if I slap u now u go fget say ur name na solex abi so sex
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by jacoik(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
so long as naija is concern, this man will go free. I bet my galfrnd for that
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by monchinoz: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Last Days...
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by inibro(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
C
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by soleexx(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
jacoik:
is this d matter on d ground? if I slap u now u go fget say ur name na solex abi so sex

You smoke weed? Abi na weed smoke you?
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by morab90(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is too bad
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by davechelseafan(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time post
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by asatemple(f): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
All the these things are signs of Endtime. The way people kill fellow humans as if they can creat is alarming, God help us. R.I.P. Fineboy

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by glossy6(f): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
kaeforum:
Wicked bosses when time comes to settle their apprentice they will look for a way to avoid settling them via accusation of theft or fraud. angry

Exactly what happened to my late brother in 1988. His boss one Mr. Onwuka from Nnewi wasted his life in Lagos just to avoid settlement. We grieved and God fought for us. Even his parents living in Zonkwa faced some sort of stigmatization by those who knew what happened.

It hurts to see a young man cut down in his prime.
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by akinladejo: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Igboooo?

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by nyafunyafu: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's a pity, a biafran....killing fellow biafran!
Human life is supreme and no one has any right to take life no matter what! Rip to the dead
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
hieeeh
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by franklingud(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmn end time oga.
Why are some people very wicked? Now u've killed him will u gain or loose?? Ofcourse u will loose more than u'd ever think of.
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Speak of what you know.. where you the engineer he contracted to construct the 3 bedroom flat? Toochukwu did nothing as such and I will challenge you to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt by showing us images of the alleged house because as am typing this now, the poor mother who is a widow has been crying every day and night for the lost of her only son... Are you among those that killed him?
inibro:
In as much I dont support that he was murdered, this is poor Journalism.

The boy in question operates a Pharmacy shop on behalf of the Boss.

He opened his own using proceeds from the oga's business, built 2 '3-bedroom' flats, incured debt by not paying those who supplied goods to the shop.

The story must be told in totality.

But dont get me wrong, the Boss should pay for what he has done.
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by macho44(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
dre11:

Family petitions CP over son’s alleged murder

http://newtelegraphonline.com/family-petitions-cp-over-sons-alleged-murder/

What goes around, comes around small time now if calamities begin befall d man family dem go say na his village people dey worry am.
www.jobtips247.info
www.dollarvista.com
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by Pidggin(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eyah, but how come the boy did not retaliate
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by bigfrancis21: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ah ah nau. What kind of wickedness is this sad
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by akigbemaru: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2015
New Post (Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured))
Re: Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) by timilehing(m): 4:09am On Dec 03, 2015
That's not new na, yeebos can kill their mama, papa + dem siblings join cos of money.

#TribeOfJudas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.