Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (33502 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by stane007: 5:50am On Aug 06, 2018
A 23-year-old housewife, Damilola Ayeni, who was said to have stabbed the 36-year-old husband in the chest, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police command.

Damilola Ayeni who got married to her husband two years ago, a union that produced two children, stabbed her husband, Olumide, to death following a disagreement on Friday at their house on Bamgbose Street, Lagos Island. The deceased who was rushed to Lagos Island General Hospital, was pronounced dead by the hospital.

The couple’s marriage was fraught with disagreements, and according to the deceased’s father, Sunday Ayeni, who reported the case to the police he had tried to intervene, but he was stopped by some family members, who warned him to back off. The Ikale, Ondo State indigene told Punch's correspondent that his son was murdered by the wife over suspicion of infidelity.

“My son and I work at the Lagos Island General Hospital. While I work as a security guard, he worked in the pharmacy department. They got married at the Ikoyi registry.

“They had issues many times and my son reported her to me. I told them to go their separate ways, but people said I should not come between them.

“On Friday, after my son and I closed from work in the evening, he went for a party. Around that time, he called his wife on the telephone and they spoke.

“When he returned home that night, his wife waited for him at the door and stopped him from entering. She said she heard the voice of a woman in the background when they spoke on the telephone and accused him of infidelity. That was how she stabbed him in the chest and killed him. There was no struggle between them. Their two children were taken away by the wife’s mother. She has a three-month-old baby.”

However in her statement at the police station, the housewife claimed she acted in self defence, as a source noted that the Lagos State indigene claimed that her husband was the aggressor.

“The woman said the deceased called her mobile phone sometime in the evening, but she missed the call. When he came back home around 1am on Saturday, he queried her whereabouts when he called her phone. He accused her of infidelity and charged at her with a knife. She then picked the kitchen knife and stabbed him in self-defence" the source said.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti who confirmed the incident, said that the housewife who was arrested by policemen from the Lion Building division, had reportedly been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

https://lailasnews.com/housewife-stabs-husband-to-death-over-telephone-call/

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Chicagoesontop: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Na waooo, Marriage is for the matured minds and it's not by age

31 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2018
This is yet another version of this story.

Anger+Jealousy is a volatile combo.

It's a sad case.

RIP to him. sad

14 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nwodosis(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Olalan(m): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Never be with a violent partner you might not live to tell your story someday

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by chiommy123(f): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2018
it keeps getting worse everyday. RIP to him

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Kharol1234: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2018
feminst stabber

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Orla234:
This is yet another version of this story.

Anger+Jealousy is a volatile combo.

It's a sad case.

RIP to him. sad

Very true

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by AmoryBlacq: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Scorned boochies!

Shame! Shame! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by uthmandan: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2018
angry
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by divinehand2003(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Hmmmmm

Why do people never learn? Nowadays, marriages are fastly becoming one of the leading causes of death of men and women in Nigeria. Be careful who you get hooked up with my dear nairalanders to avoid stories that touch.

13 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Sweetcollins: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Ifeneme
Marriage Don dey sour.
But not my portion at all.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by TheKingIsHere: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Fear Yoruba women.

A lot of them are very vengeful, that's why their men hardly marry them these days.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Hell hath no fury. A lot of people can't handle the emotion of jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by atobs4real(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Wonders shall never end. May God save us from killer wife and husband.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by TheKingIsHere: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2018
They had issues many times and my son reported her to me. I told them to go their separate ways, but people said I should not come between them

Na this kind thing dey tire me for naija matter.

Separate if he/she is a threat to your life but they will say NO.

Now the guy is dead, the woman will go to prison and the children will become orphans. SMH angry

10 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2018
They had issues many times and my son reported her to me. I told them to go their separate ways, but people said I should not come between them

Where are those people now?
Divorce is always an option. If it's not working, leave and live.

Now death has come between them.
A jail term would also come between her and the kids.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by amostheo(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2018
another one!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by proeast(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Chai, afonja again!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Opinionated: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Terrible.

We have been told that No Society will Flourish without Empowering Girls but the little power women have, see how they are abusing it.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by vanbonattel: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Na them again

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Princess4ng(f): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
this is part of what u get when u dont get to know ur partner so well..................... trust issues everywhere!!!!!!!!!!! one thing ladies always fail to understand is that very very few men dont cheat....as far ur ur hubby respect u and dont show it to ur face why dont u play ur part of being a good wife, pray and leave every other thing to God................u cant stop a man from cheating..........my opinion tho........nobody should come for me mbok

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by atobs4real(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Fear Yoruba women.

A lot of them are very vengeful, that's why their men hardly marry them these days.
This your comment fear me ooo. Your village people are after you seriously. Go for 21 days fasting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by elujah1(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Dead men tell no tales, we would have heard is own version. He must have seen signs of violence in her, but i believe he endured because of the kids and "what people will say". No where in the bible is it stated that marriage is for better for worse, its a human doctrine. Bro, sis run for your life if you notice violence in your partner.

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
The clothes didn't get to omoye on time. Omoye is already dancing naked in the market square.

Hmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by ayoyonet(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Marriage should be mutual understanding. So pathetic
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by iluvdonjazzy: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2018
eyaah, mheen this is flabagasted
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2018
Wives With Knives

I am happy for the man, he can now rest and be free from all accusations and suspicions even when there is nothing going on.

Women can drive you into depression. Same thing I was dealing with for years until I slid into subtle depression as per my doctor.

Still fighting to get out of that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) / Policemen Search Phones And Pockets Of Passersby In Ijanikin (Photos) / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.