Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (130967 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ionsman: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
May God punish that bloody albino in that cell he is. And to to think she is also Igbo(from her name). I just dey vex....R.I.P pretty one. cry

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chyvy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
My condolences Vivian gist. May her soul RIP.

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Deltagiant: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is the result of the recklessness of the security forces and should be seen as such.

7 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Dreambeat: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
See what Buhari and his trigger happy military have done angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by lanrehamd: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Biafrans killing themselves on a mission to no where[color=#990000][/color].

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Horus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2015

21 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Dreambeat: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
See what Buhari and his trigger happy military have done angry.Please take heart Vivian,My sincere condolence to your family

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Idrismusty97(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Very sorry for your lost but unfortunately more will follow. If you love your family take them out of the East, Right now the so called "Zoo" would be safer for Igbos than their home. Just like how Boko haram destroy the North East, IPOB will destroy the South East. I heard stories how people spend stressful long hours on roads in Onitsha because of protesters. Not everyone wants to be part of the Biafra stuff but unfortunately IPOB would drag the entire igbos into it just like Ojukwu once drag them into a senseless civil war. They even killed an Hausa corper and burn down mosques, Shops and Dagote trailers in Onitsha yet they called Hausas animal. While their business are left peacefully in the North.

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by lanrehamd: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dreambeat:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Odunharry(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
May her soul RIP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ogoplus: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
This young lady...in her prime
Sad news!
This is very unfortunate.
It is well o.
Viviangist, my condolences..
May her soul rest in peace..

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by funkyibodude(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
I said it!, but I'm beginning to smell conspiracy, gradually the will want to turn the southeast into Northeast. Why I'm against this Biafra agitation is because I know where it would lead us to. Only chaos and destruction, watch out Onitsha would be on complete lockdown, the will declare state of emergency there. I just pray that northerners would not retaliate against the innocent igbos living there. undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Segadem(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZaUzCZbYgk

[size=15pt]Nigerian army and police shooting at Biafran Terrorists[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]
Civilian rules is not meant for Africa, just imagine these jobless youths causing chaos, killing innocent soul just because of one person.
are they now saying that Kali life is more precious that the life of this lady that was wasted by the protesters?

This will never happen in military regime.
No one I repeat no one can defy the order of the head of state.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wolewolsz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wow. So sorry for your loss...
God be with your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by lanrehamd: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dreambeat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari ordered the killing of dis girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ogoplus: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
I used to participate in protest and civil disobedience in those days.

The security agents will usually......use tear gas and sometimes rubber bullets....

But these days....they don't have rubber bullets....sometimes I wonder if rubber bullets are no longer in production or its cheaper to buy life ammunition?

RIP sister

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by irynterri(f): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
jeez.may her soul rest in peace..wat a lost pretty soul

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Musiwa419: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=14pt]Buhari will turn a peaceful protests into an armed resistance very soon.

Let him keep ordering soldiers to shoot the unarmed protesters because they are southerners.

Meanwhile, Shiite muslims demonstrated last week and not even one policeman was sent to stop them. But if it is christians protesting, armoured columns of the military will be deployed to shoot them.[/size]
You are still here blaming buhari and playing the victim card as usual.
You havent heard that biafran miscreants also killed a youth corper, burnt dangotes truck and burnt a hausa central mosque at onitsha

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by vislabraye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

P
My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....

Sorry for your loss...

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Musiwa419:
You are still here blaming buhari and playing the victim card as usual.
You havent heard that biafran miscreants also killed a youth corper, burnt dangotes truck and burnt a hausa central mosque at onitsha

Ewo mail yin

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ucheo: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
So sorry. Accept my condolences and be strong. Have been in ur shoes, lost a closest bro this year while serving Nigeria. Its so hard to accept

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Ezeego1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
OK

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Sijo01(f): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Condolences Vivian. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by darmys(f): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
OMG! take heart....God is your strength.

What is going on in this country
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
aww so sorry
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by hyperflex(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
I knew this Biafra thing would take lives soon. And what they r fighting for is not even achievable right now. STOL this foolishness and look for how ur lives can be better iin Nigeria. Look at the gurl that died now I am sure its the pro-biafra protesters than did her that way. If they deploy army now pple wld talk. U guys r disturbing the peace.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.