Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (130970 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by drberry(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Take heart dear @VivianGist. May God console you... #sad
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Pete76: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Very sad indeed, RIP.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chineke nara nkpuru obi ya na ndokwa...!!!.....

Nne ka Chukwu gbaa gi na ezinulo gi ume...
Ndo!!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by PLANETMARS(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
When I decided to campaign against the biafra cause even my blood broda was against me. But I have sat down and studied it and seen that biafra wud only bring pain and suffering. Today we lost a soul who knows how many more wud this blood sucking biafra take(not forgetin the millions killed in the civil war)

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
cry may her soul Rest in peace ...

But I urge u to sue Nigeria military to court ... They killed your innocent sister not the protesters ...

For Christ sake !! This is democracy !! How can they be shooting at peaceful protesters ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by redcliff: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
I dont think i would have put this online. This generation is sick. Even on a sad day like this, you are able to put something like his online for the world to see

18 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by bumi10(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
ooooo is a pity vivian

take heart ok
God will protect u
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by dokiOloye(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Nnamdi Kanu, you see what you and your people have caused? Nnamdi Kanu, you will not know peace, as you have caused this innocent girl to die, may amadioha strike you dead.

Take heart Vivian gist may God be wit the family at this time of grief

If Mod like make dem ban me again
Why not pause a little and use d brain God freely gave U.
From d pix,its obvious she died from a gunshot wound and I ask,who has been shooting guns thruout d course of d protest?
Is it not Buhari's soldiers and police?
At most,she was an innocent bystander killed by army bullet,if she wasn't even part of d protest.
RIP to her though.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by simdam500(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
and you came here to tell us. is this to hit fp or should i say the death of your sis hurt you so much to the extent you feel sharing nairalander will ease your loads of pain.

all the same; am deeply sorry www.nairaland.com/attachments/2513900_rip_gifd52ed37d40237fef21819c765b7fc88e

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by suwalee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....
may punish nnamdi kanu nd his generation for inciting war upon nigeria nd for this poor soul that lost her life God dash disp ppl small sense na

11 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
oglalasioux:
My deepest condolences. I said it. This protests will do us more harm than good. Let's toe the path of economic conquest rather than this violence. We have the wherewithal to hold Nigeria at ransom economically and make them depend on us forever. Germany has done it. We can do it. #stopipobprotests. Let's conquer Nigeria economically.
wen u see the comment of a retard, u will know. Ransom koh, ransom kuti ni. A dear soul just died and ur talking about holding nigeria ransom, u get sense so?

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wordcat(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
The British Zoo called nigeria has claimed the life of this innocent girl; may she Rest in Peace.

Hypocritic hypocrites Ndi ofe.mmanu crying more than the bereaved.

6 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who killed her?? Police or the protesters??

Condolences Vivian.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by coolhumble(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry dear, this is really sad such a young and vibrant lady. May God rest her soul. Take heart vivian embarassed
It is quite sad how some many people on this thread are not calling out the Nigerian military for shooting unarmed protester. You guys should keep condoning evil until the practice of shooting unarmed protester come knocking on your door. You don't what other national issue will lead to protest and I hope that those that are glutting over this will not cry foul then. May her soul rest in peace.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by funkiebully: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry for the loss, quite unfortunate we are in barbaric country where unarmed protesters are shot with live bullet.

This kind of incidence gave rise to boko haram arming themselves.

Rip girl. I'm sure buhari is now happy since he is forming deaf and dumb to the agitation
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ayinba1(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

So sorry for your loss. I pray God grants you strength. So sad.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by totalhouse(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
So, so sorry Vivian... This world is a wicked one... May God give the entire family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
hmm
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by bueze046(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rip to the dead if true, cause I don't believe someone will lose blood sister like that and still have time for blogging cause this Vivian have been creating threads today.

5 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by obidevine(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Age 21 years old

Vivian please accept my condolences .
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Abylyty(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
May God bless her soul and may be comfort you Vivian.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
These people no dey hear word. Violence is a means and your struggle may be legit but the timing is very wrong and the terrain is unfavorable at the moment. These guys should just stop and be patient for the right time. If you strike a metal when its red hot, it would yield without much stress...#StupidBiafrans

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ksstroud: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Age 21 years old

And as I read this, tears keep rolling on my eyes..
I share with you the pains, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss..
Evil world, evil country with heartless rulers we live in.
One thing I know, no matter what biafrans demand for, it doesn't worth the blood of anyman.
EVERYBODY HAS RIGHT... BIAFRANS HAVE RIGHT... EVEN A RIGHT TO PROTEST...
I'm not from the east but I know whatever they demand for is basically their right...
RIP to the dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ihatesycophant(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

Blogger vivian why u come bring am com nairaland..n here be police station
So, this is all you can say. No even note of condolence to the family or her. How wicked you are?
All the bloody pictures you've been seeing in Nairaland, do they take them to police station before posting them? Why this sentiment from you?
You just wished she should have cover-up that there was no life loss during the protest.
We've been saying it there's no revolution of this kind without a soul going for it. I hope the next would not be you or member of your family or better still the bread winner of your family.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
suwalee:
may punish nnamdi kanu nd his generation for inciting war upon nigeria nd for this poor soul that lost her life God dash disp ppl small sense na
may God punish u too and the soldier that shot her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MzPecs(f): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
And someone will come and say biafra is a cause worth dying for!

Bullshit! To hell with biafra and it's protestants! undecided

May God comfort viviangist et family cry cry cry

Ndi biafra ngwanu ga lie ozu nwanne unu!
Kai! cry cry cry

13 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by theimmortals(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
R.I.P to the dead.

Aluta Continual

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Benoxvals(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Your blood sister died today and you used her death to update your blog?..you should be in deep mourning--I doubt if she is really your blood sister.
Many people have asked how it happened but you refused to give details.If she is truly among the protesters then I salute her(RIP).

18 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by theDEVILisHERE: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
I am sorry for your loss

May God give your family the strength to bear this terrible and needless loss of life

I hope that IpoB youths are watching this

War is not fun, it is ruthless and bloody

You are blaiming IPOB for protesting against injustice and for their freedom instead of blaiming the nigerian government for unlawfulhooting of protesters

Anyway
When mayhem is finally unleashed do not complain cause that is exactly what you are encouraging with your post

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.