Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity (6101 Views)

Disclaimer!!!vivian Gist Is Really Evil,Governor obiano gave out 25kg or Rice / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by o42austino(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
meforyou1:
how do u know Vivian isn't married.
And can't a 21 year girl get married or what?
many igbo ladies do get married after schooling.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
o42austino:
from the pix u can see that she was shot dead and we all know that it's the Nigerian force men that had guns not the protesters,i admit the information she provided is half baked, from the pix u can see an IPOB member trying to close her eyes, she is a Probiafra and our hero,R.I.P
Possibly. I will wait for Vivian Gist to understand better.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by liquidmetall: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Winneygirl:

Why so insensitive to her?
Someone lost her sister today and you want her to come and defend as to whether her sister is dead or not?
Even if she isn't her sister,the dead girl is someone 's sister and daughter and loved one.

There is nothing to gain by castigating her.
A life was lost, and would not be regained.

she was accused of something that is terrible
so she has to defend herself
yes we all know the lady was someone else's sister or loved one and we sympathise with the family but trying to gain cheap popularity from the death of someone is uncalled for and this pics was ist seen on facebook before landing here, for all I know the lady could be a friends friend or someone vivian gist knew through someone that knows someone that knows who the lady is ,her name is not even related anywhere to the deceased lady,
ask viviangist if she's from the deceased ladies home town,
let her post a pics of her and the so called blood sister before her death, it's so simple
this is not the route to banana island,
like I said the lady died of stray bullets from the armed forces when they faced the protesters and started shooting sporadically,

rip to her

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by mrvictor: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
You are very right, OP.

My lie detector detected that Vivian and her gist are massively lying! QED.
Vivian never knew her.

Is vivian related Lie Mohamed?
They somehow sound alike.

chigo931:
The deceased lady below is in no way related to Vivian gist. She was this morning shot dead by members of the Nigeria Police Force.she was a sympathizer to the biafra course.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
mrvictor:
You are very right, OP.
My lie detector detected that Vivian and her gist are massively lying! QED. Vivian never knew her.
Is vivian related Lie Mohamed? They somehow sound alike.

She's posted her pix already in Family Section.
Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by mightyhaze: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
chigo931:
Ur wretched father endtime liar

Bastard
cheesy u just smack ur own guy down like dat??

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by mightyhaze: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
I Can't Just say anything now Till Nkiru is Buried , then i will come up with some facts .... If you like Come down to anambra call my line and ask me to come and take you for proof ... Right now we have deposited her body to St Joseph Mortuary Adazi - Nnukwu .... please lalasticlala , seun , mynd44 and others should please help me to close the thread ...... Thanks

If i can't come up with Her picture lied in state on the bURIAL Day .... then you people can say anything ...
I Can't see why Nigerians are so stupid even to my death sister.
take it easy lady.u don't hav 2 xplain shii to anybody. Pls accept my condolence on d loss of ur dear sis.dis condolence also extends 2 all humans wit reason. An innocent, buriful ,promisin young lady was cut down by trigger happy security men for no just cause! This shd worry reasonable ppl! She wasn't posing any threat to the demonic ppl dat snuffed life out of her.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by orobs93(m): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Wen I dey tell dem dey nearly cut my head commot

If u were d one will u put ur sisters pics within 12hrs of her death on a public forum?

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by orobs93(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:
I Can't Just say anything now Till Nkiru is Buried , then i will come up with some facts .... If you like Come down to anambra call my line and ask me to come and take you for proof ... Right now we have deposited her body to St Joseph Mortuary Adazi - Nnukwu .... please lalasticlala , seun , mynd44 and others should please help me to close the thread ...... Thanks

If i can't come up with Her picture lied in state on the bURIAL Day .... then you people can say anything ...

No right tinkin human being who just lost a blood relation within 12hrs...and will just rush and start snapping d dead body to upload on a PUBLIS forum...dats not even enough y did u not even blurred the face

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:

You call yourself a blogger and write this terribly?
Shame on you, Seun, Mynd44 , Lalasticlala and your Nairaland promoters.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Nairaland is so full of Vivian's crap these days .

Too bad this is what it has turned into.

I'm pretty sure people like this Vivian will be the first to hit the Gallows when the New bill gets signed.

Brace up fellow bloggers. It's about time the boys are separated from the men.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2015
The girl might be from her town or maybe from her village but I don't really think she's her 'blood sister' as she instigated.
If her 'blood sister' died like this, I don't think she will rush and post in in her blog like this begging for a few clicks. I know this because I am an Igbo from Anambra State that once lost my sister and I can tell you this is not how an average Anambarian will react to sisters death in this unfortunate incident. She doesn't even know how the girl died (at the time of her post on the mstter).
Seriously, I don't even think she knew the girl well prior to her death.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity by pojophilius(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
shey dem neva snap pix bfor ni,,abi which kind sis dem be sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pics)where Are This Celebs Who Cried Out During GEJ Fuel Hike Pics / Nigerians Should Pray For APC To Leave In 2019 –Ezeife / Giant Poster Of MC Oluomo In Military Style Uniform Emerges In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.