Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody (22569 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by mentorandfriend(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by kinmayor(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Am happy to hear this

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by jasysandra(f): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good. Change noni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by LaconicINC: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
TheImp:
Same old same old, after all the noise, EFCC charges them to court on weak terms, they are granted bail and we never hear anything again till the courts throw it out in two years time and the charade continues.
Till the day the EFCC secures the conviction of a major Politically exposed person PEP, I would continue to doubt their efficacy. It doesn't matter who is in charge, Ribadu, Lamorde, Waziri or Magu.
the question you should ask yourself is who was the president, GEJ? Don't forget that gej said stealing is not corruption so what could EFCC have done?

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
it is obvious Dasuki was one of the financiers of Boko haram... to him it is all about money.

4 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by PTAwal: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
WATCHING THIS MOVIE WITH MY 4D GOGGLE.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by jollanson(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
That the previously "untouchable" criminals are now being treated as the common criminals they are gives me hope that Nigeria will be better under PMB.

I seriously hope so.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by ThisMeansWAR: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
kushma:
Owk that's good I hope they would question him and not kill him inside there because me don't trust this country forces.
have you seen or heard anyone died in efcc custody before?

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by menxer: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:
.... Now we have a president....
... Buhari show no mercy.... .

Wailing wailers go gree?

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by homirefacuny(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
efilefun:
Seems you haven't heard about the new EFCC chairman, this ain't the old chairman who's got his hand stained already and scared of stepping on toes. For Dokpesi to be able to confess his role in the saga you should know he met someone stronger than he expected over there
Don't mind them o... When I read abt that man.. I knew these idiots are in deep poo. Heads will roll I swear.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by mrvitalis(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
M4gunners:
Isvhe innocent? Let him try IBB and see if everything will not backfire.
IBB is one of our best president ever that for sure
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by 9JABETWORLD: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
evry sector in Nigeria seem corrupt imagine procuring arms for our military to wage way against the terrorist insurgents is been seen as a mean of enriching oneself . I tire oooo

[ur]https://nairabuys..com[/url]
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Jabioro: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Whatever it is Dokpesi is a witness with evidence to proof beyond doubt. .Our National Security had been compromised

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by blackpanda: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
TheImp:
Same old same old, after all the noise, EFCC charges them to court on weak terms, they are granted bail and we never hear anything again till the courts throw it out in two years time and the charade continues.
Till the day the EFCC secures the conviction of a major Politically exposed person PEP, I would continue to doubt their efficacy. It doesn't matter who is in charge, Ribadu, Lamorde, Waziri or Magu.

You are in for a shocker.
So stay tuned grin
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
blackpanda:

You are in for a shocker.
So stay tuned grin

I have same feelings too. We are alot more wiser now.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by dvee2: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
" WE ARE NOT AFTER ANYONE, PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY FEAR THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR ACTION" - PMB

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by 989900: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
M4gunners:
Is he innocent? Let him try IBB and see if everything will not backfire.

Patience is a virtue -- IBB will go to jail and nothing will happen -- that time is done gone!
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by austelright(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
We now have a president. More heads will row.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by M4gunners: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
989900:

Patience is a virtue -- IBB will go to jail and nothing will happen -- that time is done gone!
Sorry for the the kids that where born 1996.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by 989900: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
M4gunners:
Sorry for the the kids that where born 1996.

Really? I might want to ask: what were you doing in 1993, and what has 1996 got to do with anything?

Let's chill and see you make a mockery of yourself.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by 8unit(f): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:
.... Now we have a president....
... Buhari show no mercy.... .

one thing nobody tells u about politics is that this people are all connected. Even MB will be so careful and critical while treating this issues cos you maybe surprised some people in APC now know about all this illegal and corrupt practices and they benefited from them, they're so linked than u think. Another thing nobody tells u is that for a politician to do something corrupt, they always have a survey of potential traits, they'll make sure they drag those potential rivals to their shits so that the person will never be trait to them. Politics is business. you're surprised Saraki was mentioned? You might also be surprised Melaye, Amaechi, Fashola, IBB, OBJ, Ngige, Iweala all know about this, this way the case will die off. That's why u can hardly catch a Nigerian president with corrupt cases, you maybe aware that GEJ stole money but when u start tracing how the money disappeared, u will catch Amaechi and all those his former friends and partners. Don't kill yourself for politician, they don't have your interest at heart, that's why u will hardly see many senators coming out to condemn a BH attack. Love ur neighbours and trust me, politicians don't give a fucckk about u
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Image123(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
efilefun:
After Dokpesi's confession I am eagerly waiting to hear Dasuki's part. Cuz I don't know when NSA office became an arm of PDP that pays for their campaigns. All those kids who think with their anvs spewing trash on here should kindly explain why NSA had to pay AIT 2.1B on behalf of PDP.

Boko haram is sponsored by PDP - Azazi ( May your soul continue to rest in peace) It's all getting clearer now

Unfortunately, Dasuki is an intelligent ex military officer in the league of IBB. i hope we get something tangible from him. Hes a trained schemer having succeeded one two many coups and power play. No bi eran riro.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by nzeobi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
Wailers are wailing but Baba is just doing his own thing with purpose and single mindedness

Dasuki was very adamant that he did not receive any money, he claimed he was innocent and like Mummy Eyes Kongba, he announced to the world that he was ill and he needed urgent medical attention in London. Thank God for the foresight of the EFCC, he is now confessing like a parrot.

No one enters the building of DSS and EFCC and remains the same, very soon he will list all the monies he stole and all the people that connived with him to rob this nation.

Like Rawani mentioned in another thread, the 6 week campaign against BH during the election period was just a scam to empty the treasury

Heads must roll.....
How some of guy young guys think sometimes amazes me.
You think a colonel and a security adviser will shiver before the EFCC. dasuki no be those yahoo boys.
Don't be suprised when he floors EFCC in court
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by bashydemy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good, where are wailers ooo chukwudi, anonimi, Tonye etc.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by M4gunners: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
989900:

Really? I might want to ask: what were you doing in 1993, and what has 1996 got to do with anything?

Let's chill and see you make a mockery of yourself.
When i say 1996,i know what am talking about. Stop being faster than your shadow.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by efilefun(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Image123:

Unfortunately, Dasuki is an intelligent ex military officer in the league of IBB. i hope we get something tangible from him. Hes a trained schemer having succeeded one two many coups and power play. No bi eran riro.

Thats true thou but he's also scared thats why he had been trying to run outta naija, he knows buhari aint ready to listen to any court right now spewing gibberish in favor of the criminal
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by anonimi: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Good, where are wailers ooo chukwudi, anonimi, Tonye etc.

I hope you will be rejoicing when Tinubu is picked up as well.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by adebammy: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where is Fayose?
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Has Chukwudi44 gone to bed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia / Governor Umahi Sacks 1,800 Aides, Gives Reasons / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.