Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God (2860 Views)

Nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Set To Flag Off Kogi State Command / Commanding The Blessings Of God / Commanding The Blessings Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God by jookco(m): 4:43am On May 29, 2009
With Bro John Okoronkwo.

SEEK THE KINDOM OF GOD FIRST  AND ALL THIS THINGS WILL BE ADDED TO YOU.

(Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you) .

So many Christian today are committed to giving offering and tithe with the aim of receiving back in hundred fold, this is Good but we must not forget that the Word of God does not work in isolation, believe me it does not work the way you think and that's why most tithe payers remain where they are, you must first seek the Kingdom of God first , you must love the Lord your God first with all you heart, your reason for coming to the Church must not be to gain physical and financial blessings alone, the bible said in (Hebrews 13:5 5 Be ye free from the love of money; content with such things as ye have: for himself hath said, I will in no wise fail thee, neither will I in any wise forsake thee) .

Love the lord your God first and all this things that people die for will be added unto you in due time and the blessing of God is the type that give you joys every day and without   problem  (Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it).

The Word of God is like a moving vehicle it can not work in Isolation , a vehicle need engine, tire, etc, the same thing when you come to God, you need Faith, Love Hope and righteousness to please God, the book of Galatians list what a Christian need to please God  and the last word said if any of this is missing then  you have not started yet (
Galatins 5
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 meekness, self-control; against such there is no law)

God need your total commitment, he said to Joshua (This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success Joshua 1:cool God did not say he must pay his tithe and bring his offering for him to proper, he said total commitment to the Word of God before sacrifice.

Its shameful that so many Pastor today don’t preach this but they  just need offering no matter the faith of the giver, now the same Chapter of Malachi which say we must pay our tight say in (Malachi 3:3-4
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years, God want offering in righteousness or it will not be pleasant unto him).

Having Christ in your live gives you confident in every area of your life, God promise to fight your battles,  you don't need to confront an enemy let God handle that battle because he promise to do, he said to Joshua  (Joshua 1;9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not affrighted, neither be thou dismayed: for Jehovah thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest)

But first of all you must trust with all your hearth that God is, because God can not do for you what you don't believe he can do,  the book of hebrew made it clear  ( Hebrew 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him).

We must also understand that it's a blessing to trust in the lord , because Prophet Jeremiah said in (Jeremiah 7:17 Blessed is the man that trusteth in Jehovah, and whose trust God  is)
So many fellows today trust in man instead of God, the want to please wealthy people believing their help may come from there,  but God condemn such act, Jeremai again said in the  same (Chapter vers 5 .
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD)

Once you love your God and (Trust him with all your heart Provers 3:5) and have the fear of God in your heart, then you are not only going to be successful but you will be like Joseph, remember Joseph who refuse to have relationship with Potiphar's wife because he fears the Lord for he said in (Genisis 39:9 how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God? ), and the bible said the fear of God is to depart from evil, to do only things that gives God glory is the fear of God, (Job 28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; And to depart from evil is understanding) when you have the fear of God and meditate in the Word of God day and Night then you will be like a tree planted in the Riverside, Most of us from Africa knows the different between a three in the riverside or streamside and those in the  open field,  David said it all in (Psalms 1:1-3 .
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, Nor standeth in the way of sinners, Nor sitteth in the seat of scoffers:
2 But his delight is in the law of Jehovah; And on his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water, That bringeth forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also doth not wither; And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper)

Then you will be like Joseph who rose to the rank of a Prime Minister in a foreign land of Egypt from the Prison  , God will then consider your offering and tithe and bless you hundred fold like Jospeh and you will wax strong in all that you do, (Genesis 26:11-14
12 Now Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. And the LORD blessed him,
13 and the man became rich, and continued to grow richer until he became very wealthy;
14f or he had possessions of flocks and herds and a great household, so that the Philistines envied him)

Samuel ask saul do you think sacrifice is better than obidience, the answer is no, Obedience is better than Sacrafice ( 1 Samuel 15: 22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams).

Remember    to depart from all sin is the fear of God and understanding  (to depart from evil is understanding Job 28:28 ) for  we can never deceive God , you can not claim to love God while you dwell in all short of Sin no  the book of Galatians 6  said it all (Galatians 6:7-8
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap,8 For he that soweth unto his own flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth unto the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap eternal life).

If you can flee from all short of sin today and become a God loving son or daughter then you are not only building your self for a greater tomorrow but your Generation will be blessed, King Uzziah was sixteen year when he become a king in Isreal because his father  Amaziah was a rightouse man (2 Chronicles 26  3-4 Sixteen years old was Uzziah when he began to reign; and he reigned fifty and two years in Jerusalem: and his mother's name was Jechiliah, of Jerusalem.
4 And he did that which was right in the eyes of Jehovah, according to all that his father King Amaziah had done).

In all this you need to have patient, I defined patient as the Ability to Wait for God’s Time, Jesus has a timetable for you, ( Habakkuk 2:3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry).

Though you can't do all this with your own power, what you need is to first receive Christ into your live and the Holy Spirit will empower you to overcome all short of sin including shame which is one of the greatest weapon Satan use to pull people down .
(John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name).

Confessing your sin is one the greatest weapon you can use against Satan and departing from sin you remember is the fear of God and understanding, now pray this way .

Father in the name of Jesus, father you said in the book of 1 John 1:8 that if we say we have not sin then we deceive our self’s, therefore I confess my sin to you today, I'm a sinner, I have sin through many ways , those I remember and those I can not remember but in all Jesus I ask that  you forgive me according to your word according  and according to your promises in   1 john 1:9
Thanks you Jesus Amen.

Now as you Seek the first the Kingdom of God  First, your live will never be the same.
To all that read this article may the Almighty God give you spiritual empowerment to live a fulfilled life and bless the works of your hands.
Next Time  I will be talking about the Gift of the Holy Spirit.

This is my first article; I will  be sending my next article  by email to any one who email me requesting to  receive more good news.

Pass this massage to ten people and be blessed, while doing it be a doer of this word not a hearer alone ,  ( James 1:22, But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only),
and remember it's part of the work of god to spread this Gospel of  truth (Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. (Colossians 3:16)
Remain Blessed

Bro John Okoronkwo
Livermore  California USA
Email: jookco@gmail.com
Re: Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God by Tudor3(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2009
Why haven't you commanded the blessings? Surely there are better ways to spread your message than lowly nairaland- a personal t.v staion should count as a blessing right? Afterall nothing pass god.
Re: Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God by JIL(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2009
Why haven't you commanded the blessings? Surely there are better ways to spread your message than lowly nairaland- a personal t.v staion should count as  a blessing right? Afterall nothing pass god.

@Tudor
What about you? Can't you have a personal station to preach your hatred.

You called nairaland lowly, but spend all of your time on nairaland preaching lies and mischief and displaying monumental stupidity without anything to show for it. While the owners of nairaland are smiling to the bank, you spend your entire life here preaching falsehood and saying things that you know absolutely nothing about. Get a life!

From your posts, it is obvious that you live a sad life. You have never said anything positive, always negative, angry and attacking others for no justifiable reason.Don't blame God, blame your father, the Devil for putting you in that mess. If you are frustrated in seychelles, go back home. At least, you have a chance of getting your sanity back.

Dont bother, I wont be reading your aimless reply. I can endure reading the writings of an angry man but not that of an ignorant and angry fool.  grin grin grin
Re: Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God by Tudor3(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
JIL JIL JIL. . . .
Like babs787 would say ''soldier of christ,aren't you supposed to be as gentle as doves?''
why the ranting like a psychotic madman? I see you've become obssesed with me too bad you're male, i ain't a gay.
You sound like a frustrated guy, credit crunch biting you in the U.K? You been laid off? You do have issues mehn. Look unto 'jesus' he should save thee.
Anyways,i've got nothing positive to say about religion coz there's non at all. Show me if you can.
I live my life by my rules and know my destiny is in MY hands. Whatever i want,i WORK towards it instead of sitting around ''commanding the blessings''. If hunger dey waya you for u.k, WORK! coz no amount of commanding will help you - or better still,come hawk pure water in naija(i heard govt has a bailout plan for them).
Besides i'm not the one claiming to command the blessings, since you do,why don't you command a huge stick up your arse. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Deadliest Insects In The World ( Pictures) / aloib: New Member. About Me! / Mouse Attacks Snake To Save Friend (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.