Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! (2853 Views)

Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father / Procedure Of Reverse Osmosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! by meraki(f): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2016
This post is to part the curtain just a little bit to reveal what goes on behind the scene beyond the photo-shoot, paparazzi and the red carpet.

The whole process can take one to two years or more and cost can run into thousands of dollars or pounds or millions of Naira.

A. Intense extensive psychological evaluation is required, because once the change is complete there is no going back. Psychologically, transgender people need to fit in with their gender identity.

B. Hormone replacement therapy is necessary to increase the production of oestrogen in the body which in turn limits the growth of facial hair and encourage breast budding.

C. Surgical procedure comes next. This is where the bulk of surgical procedure is carried out. It is the surgical procedure (or procedures) by which a transgender person's physical appearance and function of their existing sexual characteristics are altered to resemble that of their identified gender (ref: wikipedia).
You can’t get rid of a prominent Adam’s apple by taking oestrogen. It includes but not limited to the following;

1. The Face:
The Adam's apple can be shaved down.

2. Rhinoplasty is performed to give patients a feminine nose that is smaller and slightly less wide.

3. The forehead can be shaved down until it is smoother and flatter. This is procedure is carried out by a cranial facial surgeon and specialized tools are used when a patient is anesthetized.

4. Breast enlargement/augmentation is also an early procedure.

5. Liposuction is one of the earliest procedures in any transformation. Fat is removed from the waist and re-positioned on the hips to increase the feminine waist to hip ratio.
The fat is transferred within 20 minutes so it is still living tissue.

It is estimated that about 20-30 per cent of the transferred fat will dissolve and not ‘take’ but the rest will stay in situ and develop its own blood supply.

Women are also very keen to have this procedure done to achieve a ‘hyper feminine’ hour glass look.

6. Genital reconstruction surgery
Penectomy: surgical removal of the penis.
Surgical construction of a vagina, by means of penile inversion.

Read more: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/16/step-by-step-procedure-of-turning-a-man-into-a-woman/

CHECK OUT 10 SEXIEST FEMALE CELEBRITIES WHO USED TO BE MEN!!!(PHOTOS) : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/17/10-sexiest-female-celebrities-who-used-to-be-menphotos/

Re: Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! by ikbnice(m): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2016
One thing I know is , If it's not an original, it will never be like an original.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! by amandina: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2016
nawa oo
Re: Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! by Vladm(m): 4:48am On Jun 18, 2016
If e no b Panadol, e no fit b Panadol....
Re: Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! by marwanafrica: 4:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Not of use to me, am not a surgeon, and am not planing to Change ma gender neither will I educate some one about this, is just as a trash caN to me.

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Falz And Simi's New Song, 'chemistry', You'll Like It / I Have Finally Become A Nairaland Addict / Omg! Nairaland's Seun Osewa - Worth Over N200m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.