Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK (1964 Views)

The Easiest And Fastest Ways Of Making Money In Nigeria (step By Step ) / 10 Fastest Ways To Find New Customers For Your Business / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK by funkyprof: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good day house,

Please I would like to know what are the Cheapest and fastest ways to send money from Nigeria to the UK and how to go about them. I have had some friends mention various options like moneygram, paypal etc but I have no idea on what they charge to send money to the UK and how attractive their exchange rate is. I will be grateful for any advice I can receive from you guys and what the requirements are for signing up to any of these transfer services.

Thanks in advance
Re: What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
There are many Ways....

1.) Bank Wire:- You must have a domiciliary account and with the new CBN Restrictions, its gonna be hard to get one and fund it!

2.) PayPal:- The person must have a PayPal account and its not fast because the person would first receive the money in his PayPal account and then transfer to his bank! Before that he has to verify his identity with PayPal, all these processes can take up to a week even more before the person gets cash!

3.) Moneygram:- I have never used this! Dont know how it works but people say it does!

4.) VdsPay:- The person does not need to have a VdsPay account as the money would be delivered to the Person's Bank Account Directly Within A Day or Two(Unlike PayPal). You simply send the money using your Credit/Debit Card online. Easy and convenient.

5.) Xoom:- Another website that can let you send money using a Credit Card. But i think they only support Visa Cards or so. not sure
Re: What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK by funkyprof: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2015
coolsix:
There are many Ways....

1.) Bank Wire:- You must have a domiciliary account and with the new CBN Restrictions, its gonna be hard to get one and fund it!

2.) PayPal:- The person must have a PayPal account and its not fast because the person would first receive the money in his PayPal account and then transfer to his bank! Before that he has to verify his identity with PayPal, all these processes can take up to a week even more before the person gets cash!

3.) Moneygram:- I have never used this! Dont know how it works but people say it does!

4.) VdsPay:- The person does not need to have a VdsPay account as the money would be delivered to the Person's Bank Account Directly Within A Day or Two(Unlike PayPal). You simply send the money using your Credit/Debit Card online. Easy and convenient.

5.) Xoom:- Another website that can let you send money using a Credit Card. But i think they only support Visa Cards or so. not sure

Thanks a million for the info
Re: What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK by DanielLee5: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
PayPal? If the person you're going to send money to has a PayPal account , too, it would be the best solution. As for the fees , you'd better mail/call to customer support service http://www.contacttelephonenumbers.com/paypal-customer-number/ to find all the details, but as far as I am concerned PayPal charges not too much for transactions like this.
Re: What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK by dreyoptimistic: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
can my brother use world remit to transfer money into my first bank account . please I need someone to answer me am confuse of the CBN new policy that I need to know ....
Re: What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK by gtrader: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bitcoin.

(1) (Reply)

Notice To Pawakad Agents / Fitch’s 2009 Ratings Of Nigerian Banks / Hatcheries In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.