Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official (757 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" / #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by SignalNG1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yemi Adebowale

It’s official. Former President Goodluck Jonathan has joined Twitter.

The former President who had many unofficial Twitter accounts opened in his name during the Nigerian presidential campaigns of 2015, thanked Nigerians and the rest of the world for their good wishes on his 58th birthday.

In a series of tweets via his official handle, @GEJ_Official, the ex-president responded to numerous Africans who extended felicitations to him, adding that he was further encouraged by such generous show of affection to remain committed to the cause of making the world a better place.

“I am deeply touched by the overwhelming support and kind wishes from millions of people in Nigeria and around the world, on my last birthday, and would like to thank all of you for this warm gesture,” he tweeted.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/its-official-former-president-jonathan-joins-twitter-tweets-via-gej_official/

Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:
undecided

Hahahaha. U better folo asap mayb dem still dey share d national cake ooo
Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by EdCure: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
To lead as chief wailer.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
catlova:

Hahahaha. U better folo asap mayb dem still dey share d national cake ooo

Follow? Make EFCC come nab me say i folo embezzle arms funds abi? cheesy
Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

cheesy see u ooo. U dey fear. No worry, collect am fess
Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by EdCure: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:
No. Follow Jona search for the location of Gwoza cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
EdCure:

No. Follow Jona search for the location of Gwoza cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: It’s Official! Former President Jonathan Joins Twitter, Tweets Via @gej_official by justurch(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
GEJ, has touched a chord in the heart of Nigerians, by that single act of concession. He has my respect, always

(1) (Reply)

Battle Lines Drawn As Dino Melaye Battles Adeyemi / Asari-dokubo Gives Fg One Week Ultimatum To Hands-off Bayelsa Election / Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.