Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) (62261 Views)

Sharia Police Arrests 11 Women for Drinking Alcohol, 'Romancing Men' / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by pikapizy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Snipes009:
Lol...Never knew your dumbness was genetic and hereditary then. Wouldn't pray to have your kind as a child. Go read up Friction first, and come back with what's not clear to you...

we all condemned the act the boy tried to carry out but looking at ur comment and how fast u are to antagonize anyone who do not understand ur stance,I don't think you're better than that boy...u are still the same brainwashed ,dumb sycophant who'd do anything to protect a religion without applying logic...indeed Education does a fool no good
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Titto93(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cooldeedee:

When u burn down mosques and your Nnamdi insite dissension, is dt not terrorism?
no mosque was burned, they only set nearby shops on fire
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Loooooooooooooool! This nigga right here is a chronic bozo! You are doing the same thing mothafucka.....Stop tryin' to score cheap points here....Your responses so far depicted you as a dumbass.......I really feel the urge to school you a bit on politics, terrorism and world power play but educating a fool like you would amount to a waste of time. Perhaps, you can drop me your addy so I can send some of my goons down there in Nigeria to come f*** you up. Mothafucka

pikapizy:

we all condemned the act the boy tried to carry out but looking at ur comment and how fast u are to antagonize anyone who do not understand ur stance,I don't think you're better than that boy...u are still the same brainwashed ,dumb sycophant who'd do anything to protect a religion without applying logic...indeed Education does a fool no good
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2015
sarutobie:

you think everyone has a 2mb brain capacity abi? when GEJ had meeting with bornu leaders on bokoharam and they promised to help quell the fire he was leaving you guys to your fate?

when he declared a state of emergency and some of your leaders called it a fight against the north and went to the world screaming "genocide" he was leaving you to your fate?

when your leaders started asking for amnesty for bokoharam, saying what was good for the goose(ND militants) was also good for the gander a lot of you supported them (including one senile moniker Demdem)...he obliged and asked for negotiation only to be ridiculed, he was leaving you to your fate?

he was telling Cameroon and Chad to help checkmate those bloodsuckers and you lots ridiculed it..he engaged the help of chadian and south African mercenaries and you ridiculed it all the same!

YES now he has truly and finally left you all to your fate..let those you think can secure your lives better do the job...

Pending when u can substantiate ur claims that i ever supported amnesty for any criminal group either ND thieves or evil boko killers, i think its safe to call u a bastard. substantiate ur claims eediot.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by sarutobie(m): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Demdem:

Pending when u can substantiate ur claims that i ever supported amnesty for any criminal group either ND thieves or evil boko killers, i think its safe to call u a bastard. substantiate ur claims eediot.
your argument then was that the ND militants were also terrorist and since they were given amnesty bokoharam should be given same.A lot of people asked you how you can equate ND militants to the bloodthirsty bokoharam but you and your likes went on polluting those threads. It was the first time I took notice of the devilishly malicious person that you are. You think I will fall for your trick and waste my time foraging for a thread in 2012? I knew you would deny it . like your father the devil you're full of malice and lies...
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2015
sarutobie:

your argument then was that the ND militants were also terrorist and since they were given amnesty bokoharam should be given same.A lot of people asked you how you can equate ND militants to the bloodthirsty bokoharam but you and your likes went on polluting those threads. It was the first time I took notice of the devilishly malicious person that you are. You think I will fall for your trick and waste my time foraging for a thread in 2012? I knew you would deny it . like your father the devil you're full of malice and lies...

Goon, again i ask u to provide the post where i ever demanded amnesty for evil boko or i ever supported amnesty for either thieves here in ND and evil boko. Goon, av been here long enough to carefully sieve my words carefully and i put it to u that i never said such. u and ur pathetic eediots are the shameless lots that have comprehension issues and wont first digest a post first before talking rubbish or take a position.
U have no time to substantiate a wicked lie u alleged against me but u have the time to say it eh. Thunder fire u and ur household there.
If u dont have the time, ask any of ur foolish people u reffered to to dig it out for u for all to see.
Again, Pending when u can substantiate ur claims that i ever supported amnesty for any criminal group either ND thieves or evil boko killers, i think its safe to call u a bastard. substantiate ur claims eediot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.