Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) (62259 Views)

Sharia Police Arrests 11 Women for Drinking Alcohol, 'Romancing Men' / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2015
nwakibie3:

In other words; Muslims are terrorists grin u jst reminded me of philisophy and logic 102 I did in my second semester year onegrin grin grin

grin grin Na u talk am ooo cheesy

Good thinking bro
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
sarutobie:

it is easier to blame the next person for your problems/failure. when kidnapping started in the south eastern part of the country(aba to be precise) the locals, chiefs and governor didn't look the other way. they simply said enough was enough and worked together to subdue those kidnap kingpins. Even though it was their sons, they didn't cover them on the basis of religion or politics!

so what has changed? What new weaponry are the army using to combat bokoharam as we speak? tomorrow they say bokoharam are still strong because of lack of weapons and the next day they say it is because of soldiers who abscond from the battlefront. who is deceiving who?
Bros plz don't digress unless yhu accepting that jonah effed up big time, are yhu aware we did lose 3 notable islamic scholars, and guess what, it was cos because they were vocal against this terrorists. All am saying is all of us need to do d little we can in fighting this. Crime or terror is an indiscriminate beast. I believe we shall triumph over this just like light outshines darkness. I appreciate ur manner of dishing out points without insults. I wld love to speak more often to yhu.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by fm7070: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
The Northern elite used illiteracy and religion to blindfold and brainwash their people.
They told them darkness is better than light. That war is better than peace
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Rawani: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Actually most of the actors were from the NW/NC which have been relatively unaffected by the menace. Kanuris (BH) are a minority northern group located in the NE.

ideatoprince18:
If I say d north are suffering d karma consequences of 1967 civil war they carried against IBO's ...... am sure some tainted niggas wud wanna sell my head for 7 virgins !!"""
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by bbmoringa: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
My dear country NIGERIA,i pray that peace will reign in thee asap.amen
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Snipes009:
I thought your stupidity would have been cured by now but alas, you're still scuba diving in the pool of utter dumbness. Just go back to the front page and read the comment directly before yours. That was a sensible comment from a sensible human being. Keep posting Islam this, Muslims that......We know your type. Brainwashed bird-brained mofo....

Sensible people who fail to look at the issue from a broader perspective, abi?

Lets not isolate this child terrorism from the whole terrorist act perpetuated in the name of Islam.

There are good muslims; faithful and devout muslims who would never engage in terrorism.

My point is that they should come out and do more in condemning terrorism.

The persons carrying out sucide bombings do it in the name of their religion and more muslims have been killed by terrorism than members of other religious sects but why are good hearted muslims not speaking out.

Rather than condemn terrorims, they try defending Islam by saying it is a religion of peace.

That is my anger!

For example one of your kids misbehaves, lets say beats up another kid within he neighbourhood such that the kid is hospitalized, do u come out announcing to d whole neighbourhood that your family is the best, won't rather scold your child heavily for doing such a disgraceful act and by that the neighbourhood would know, that it isnt that your have bullies and not well behaved kids but that its an act in isolation and has been dealt with accordingly.

Dude, let us think and stop playing hanky-panky with such issues.

Lets face these issues head on and deal with it.

The northern elites, clerics and religious leaders are not doing enough.

Do Imams condemn terrorism in their sermons in the mosques?

I have never heard such.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by princembah(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2015
The scene of this world is gradually coming to an end. Imagine how it has gotten to the level of children of nowadays partaking in the suicide bombing, that is been trained to do evil, instead of training them with education in other for them to grow in acquiring and gaining more knowledge to be brave and brainiac to bring an accurate pattern or ideas in changing the govt rule. Some parents are to be blamed for this #Realmatters
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
My prayer is that IPOB will not turn Igbo children into suicide bombers in the nearest future

There are two terrorist groups in Nigeria now- IPOB and Boko Haram! They must be defeated!

God bless Nigeria!

IPOB are not terrorists. They want a sovereign state. They don't shout "Allah akhbar" and kill people.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Sholonzo: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
This is one of the consequences of the high number of out-of-school children in the North. These type of children can be easily lured into terrorism. I also think that Nigeria should begin to embrace and encourage citizens to adopt family planning techniques. It is unfortunate that most of these children lack proper parental care due to the inability of their parents to cater for them.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Charly68: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Northern leaders have failed . What kind oF training have they been giving their people ? The rich enjoy at the expense of the poor in the land..what kind of mentality is that..poor are seeing chanting ranca dede up & down for just a meal & yet you see them saying we love Nigeria ...what a stupid way of living.. How many Yorubas or Ibos would allow their children to be used for this type of wasteful meaningless sacrifice...? May God help us in the land..God still has plan for the innocent boy that was why he was caught before he blew up himself ..he has a great future.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by lumzy89(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Titto93:

You lack the COMMONEST understanding...
IPOB are PROTESTERS only asking for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and a referendum

BOKO HARAM are TERRORIST who derives joy in killing and fights for no reason

BROS!! Titto93 just said a Prayer and if am correct, your the one who lacks understanding angry. The Terrorist group BOKO HARAM started when their Leader Mohammed Yusuf was arrested and eventually killed by the police. The aftermath of the actions is what we are suffering today and the hijacking of the situation by extremist. So imagine if Nnamdi Kanu was killed (God forbid) what now happens. The process repeats its self.. So Titto93 said a prayer. Help say AMIN OOOOO AMIN grin wink

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2015
I'm sure you can read English well, can't you? So, like you bought GNS 203 & MCB 303 handouts back in school; Ababio, Okeke, Modern Biology et al., all in the search & quest for knowledge, you can as well go pick up an English translated Quran and illuminate yourself......I own 3 versions of the Holy Bible too...!

pikapizy:

.I have a question for you and every other Muslim and I desire the honest truth ..is it true that Allah asked you in anyway to "deal" with unbelievers ? and who are the unbelievers? educate me pls
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by pikapizy(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Snipes009:
I'm sure you can read English well, can't you? So, like you bought GNS 203 & MCB 303 handouts back in school; Ababio, Okeke, Modern Biology et al., all in the search & quest for knowledge, you can as well go pick up an English translated Quran and illuminate yourself......I own 3 versions of the Holy Bible too...!

U don't tell a child who ask what's friction to buy or read a whole physics textbook! You explain ...I can perceive ur annoyance...I only asked a harmless question..but your inability to give a honest answer speaks loud enough ! So much for the religion of peace !
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by prettyposty: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Any #TECNOOwnTheStage fan in the house. What do y'all think of M.I as a judge? Really enjoying him. If you missed the last episode of the show, you can watch here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqVZKIaoAM
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by alaskido(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2015
@Saturn213, we only have 1 terrorist group in Nigeria and it is BOKO HARAM. IPOB is not a terrorist group. They are a pressure group who have a just cause fighting for their right, freedom and emancipation.

BOKO HARAM has not just cause and we do not know what they want. I am not an Igbo man but I know the truth. Please do not speak in ignorance. If you do not know, please ask questions.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by pacino26(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Titto93:

BOKO HARAM are TERRORIST who derives joy in killing and fights for no reason

My brother, that Saturn of a guy is one........... I think he makes those comments out of excitement or some flawed irrational thought process.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Mogidi:
I truly feel for the northern child, if they are not being used as child voters, they would be used as suicide bombers or married off.
Same people using these kids as canon fodder are the ones who made sure GEJ (their hero) was not returned so they can continue the status quo.

Hahahhahahhahah 11 yrs in is a professional suicide bomber that can't happen in biafra okay my bro Nigeria government is under course
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by hotmolo(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
My prayer is that IPOB will not turn Igbo children into suicide bombers in the nearest future

There are two terrorist groups in Nigeria now- IPOB and Boko Haram! They must be defeated!

God bless Nigeria!
are you kidding me? where do you place the fulani herd men
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by step272: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2015
What I know was they are not Muslim but Christian,shame to the devils
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank GOD. Look at his ugly monster face. Dan shegiya kawai

*modifier* my insult is toward the old man plss*

... then it is shege not shegiya (for female gender)
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by sunkieisland(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Lilprincey:
End time 11 year old boy..
Im mates da primary school o
that was two decades ago.
Now, 11year olds are in high school.
I got admitted to high school at 11
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol...Never knew your dumbness was genetic and hereditary then. Wouldn't pray to have your kind as a child. Go read up Friction first, and come back with what's not clear to you...

pikapizy:

U don't tell a child who ask what's friction to buy or read a whole physics textbook! You explain ...I can perceive ur annoyance...I only asked a harmless question..but your inability to give a honest answer speaks loud enough ! So much for the religion of peace !
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by fpeter(f): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank GOD. Look at his ugly monster face. Dan shegiya kawai

*modifier* my insult is toward the old man plss*

Don't be mean, he is just a baby. He has been brainwashed by some evil adults
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Mogidi:
I truly feel for the northern child, if they are not being used as child voters, they would be used as suicide bombers or married off.
Same people using these kids as canon fodder are the ones who made sure GEJ (their hero) was not returned so they can continue the status quo.

And it's more appalling that they are back in power.

Oh APC! Why?

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2015
You need to start visiting mosques....and attend lectures.

ModiKen:

Sensible people who fail to look at the issue from a broader perspective, abi?

Lets not isolate this child terrorism from the whole terrorist act perpetuated in the name of Islam.

There are good muslims; faithful and devout muslims who would never engage in terrorism.

My point is that they should come out and do more in condemning terrorism.

The persons carrying out sucide bombings do it in the name of their religion and more muslims have been killed by terrorism than members of other religious sects but why are good hearted muslims not speaking out.

Rather than condemn terrorims, they try defending Islam by saying it is a religion of peace.

That is my anger!

For example one of your kids misbehaves, lets say beats up another kid within he neighbourhood such that the kid is hospitalized, do u come out announcing to d whole neighbourhood that your family is the best, won't rather scold your child heavily for doing such a disgraceful act and by that the neighbourhood would know, that it isnt that your have bullies and not well behaved kids but that its an act in isolation and has been dealt with accordingly.

Dude, let us think and stop playing hanky-panky with such issues.

Lets face these issues head on and deal with it.

The northern elites, clerics and religious leaders are not doing enough.

Do Imams condemn terrorism in their sermons in the mosques?

I have never heard such.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by seangy4konji: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vulnerable kids. Plenty for north.

The Ping boy face look like someone already taking it in the anus self.

God punish devil.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by NaijaEcash(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Something tells me this little boy didn't understand that he was asked to kill himself. He looks too young to be fanatical enough to commit suicide. How are we sure he was not lied to by his handlers?
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Snipes009:
You need to start visiting mosques....and attend lectures.

Yes I would; I need to see for my self.
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by saintgoogle(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

You can deny it all you want but when IPOD set a mosque ablaze, burnt Hausa shops, burnt and vandalised Dangote trucks, it shows that they are a terrorist organisation and just as bad as ISIS and Taliban

This is the truth sir

Where is d clap emoticon when i needed it
Re: Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) by Cooldeedee: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Titto93:

BOKO HARAM are TERRORIST who derives joy in killing and fights for no reasonably
When u burn down mosques and your Nnamdi insite dissension, is dt not terrorism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.