Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God (2415 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by cosiocan(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Trinitarians are in error! Because:

Jesus Said, "I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."
John 14:28

Jesus Christ stated clearly that He has a God over Him. After His resurrection.

Jesus Said; "I AM ASCENDING TO MY GOD and your God."
John 20:17.

There are two Beings mentioned in John 17:3.

First is " The Only True God".

Second is " Jesus Christ whom God sent".

Jesus Christ is not "The Only True God".
".

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by ksstroud: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op shocked
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by AceRoyal: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
You father is also a king,ur mother queen and u a prince.
Your Father is also your king cuz u are also his subject.
Your Father's name is Igwe,but ur name is John and ur mom Cynthia.
If they want to collectively refer to three of you what do they call u guys?is it not the Igwe's?
Can't people refer to u as Igwe(surname)?
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by kimond101: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
God is One
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by kimond101: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
AceRoyal:
If they want to collectively refer to three of you what do they call u guys?is it not the Igwe's?

Sir, with due respect the logic doesn't make sense.
Since you say the are all Igwe, they are definately not the same person as Trinity indicates.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Richirich713: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
cosiocan:

".

So is jesus a false god according to john 1:1
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by cosiocan(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Richirich713:

David in the Spirit Said, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
(Notice that David called Christ God,
yet there is another God
"His God" who anointed him)
(Psalm 45:6-7)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1
Notice! John said that " The Word was with God"
Two Persons are mention here:
The First is "God" whom the Word was with.
The second is "the Word" who was given the title of God.
( Exodus 4:16)
God said to Moses, " you shall be to Aaron instead of God. and in another place God called them Gods to whom the Word of God came. Notice! if God gave his Title to Moses, its not funny that Jesus Christ is called God yet there is a God over Jesus Christ. The Almighty Father.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by omasco92(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2015
God is one and does not share is glory with any body. He manifest as God the father, God the Son and God the holy Ghost and this tree are one. 1John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Study the following diagram.

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2015
O.P is trying to drag people to hell. Because anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus is God and saviour of mankind is not going to be saved.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Richirich713: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
cosiocan:

David in the Spirit Said, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
(Notice that David called Christ God,
yet there is another God
"His God" who anointed him)
(Psalm 45:6-7)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1
Notice! John said that " The Word was with God"
Two Persons are mention here:
The First is "God" whom the Word was with.
The second is "the Word" who was given the title of God.
( Exodus 4:16)
God said to Moses, " you shall be to Aaron instead of God. and in another place God called them Gods to whom the Word of God came. Notice! if God gave his Title to Moses, its not funny that Jesus Christ is called God yet there is a God over Jesus Christ. The Almighty Father.

All the stuff u quoted just supported the trinity?

Furthermore God didnt give his title to moses
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by menesheh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Millerz:
O.P is trying to drag people to hell. Because anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus is God and saviour of mankind is not going to be saved.

Where is the google map location of hell, will like to take a look at it.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by ichommy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
menesheh:

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
and where is the Google map of your senses??
menesheh:

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Richirich713: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2015
cosiocan:

".

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by menesheh(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Millerz:
and where is the Google map of your senses??

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by CANTICLES: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Richirich713:

Jesus Have A GOD

" THE GOD OF our Lord Jesus Christ" Eph 1:17 , clearly Jesus Have A God like everyone .

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by CANTICLES: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
cosiocan:
Jesus Said, "I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I." John 14:28
Jesus Said; "I AM ASCENDING TO MY GOD and your God." John 20:17.
Jesus Christ is not "The Only True God". ".
Thanks , Jesus have a God !!! That alone sinks the trinity boat .
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
AceRoyal:

Jesus is a man
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by chiedu7: 2:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Every now and then, someone smokes weed and writes rubbish.

The Bible is clear that God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit are One,

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John the Apostle introduced Jesus as God Himself, who was there with God the Father.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Jesus Made all things making God the Creator

John 1
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by orisa37: 4:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Cosiocan is talking and not a "BornAgain" Christian.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Richirich713: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2015
CANTICLES:

Jesus Have A GOD

" THE GOD OF our Lord Jesus Christ" Eph 1:17 , clearly Jesus Have A God like everyone .

Trinitarians know that, cuz we know he Became flesh.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Kei144(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Richirich713:

Who told you that Jn. 1:1 is referring to Jesus?

Jn. 1:1 is only emphasizing the central importance of God's word. If you go against God's word, you are waging war against God.

Jn. 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
Jn. 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognise him.
Jn. 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
Jn. 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God —
Jn. 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
Jn. 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Ge. 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Ge. 1:2 Now the earth was [Or possibly became] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Ge. 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

He. 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

The trinity doctrine made Christians to believe that both "the Word" and "the Light" in John chapter 1 refer to Jesus. Jn. 1:10 says that the world was made through him. Then we go to Ge. 1:1-3, where the making of the earth is described; we see only the Spirit of God present. The Spirit created in response to the word of God. Therefore, the light through whom the world was created is the Spirit of God. John chapter 1 seems to refer interchangeably to both the Word and the light. That is because the two are from God and one is ineffective without the other. In Ge. 1:2, the Spirit could not solve the problem that existed on earth until God sent His word. Similarly, the word by itself is useless if the Spirit is not present.

The word was made flesh in Jesus. The word can also be made flesh in you. I have explained the mechanism in the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2768804/attaining-fulness-christ
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Kei144(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Richirich713:

The picture you posted about Jn. 1:18 is definitely not from the NIV Bible.

Jn. 1:18 (NIV) No-one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, [Or the Only Begotten] who is at the Father’s side, has made him known.

Jn. 1:18 simply refers to Jesus as the only begotten. Jesus was already at the Father's side as at the time the gospel of John was written, but people now extend it to eternity past. Jesus actually became begotten during his resurrection. He will not remain the only begotten forever. About two years from now, millions of other humans will also be begotten. https://www.nairaland.com/2727701/kingdom-god-near

Ro. 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

He. 2:10 In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering.
He. 2:11 Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers.
He. 2:12 He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Richirich713: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Kei144:

Who told you that Jn. 1:1 is referring to Jesus?

Jn. 1:1 is only emphasizing the central importance of God's word. If you go against God's word, you are waging war against God.

Jn. 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
Jn. 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognise him.
Jn. 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
Jn. 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God —
Jn. 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
Jn. 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Ge. 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Ge. 1:2 Now the earth was [Or possibly became] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Ge. 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

He. 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

The trinity doctrine made Christians to believe that both "the Word" and "the Light" in John chapter 1 refer to Jesus. Jn. 1:10 says that the world was made through him. Then we go to Ge. 1:1-3, where the making of the earth is described; we see only the Spirit of God present. The Spirit created in response to the word of God. Therefore, the light through whom the world was created is the Spirit of God. John chapter 1 seems to refer interchangeably to both the Word and the light. That is because the two are from God and one is ineffective without the other. In Ge. 1:2, the Spirit could not solve the problem that existed on earth until God sent His word. Similarly, the word by itself is useless if the Spirit is not present.

The word was made flesh in Jesus. The word can also be made flesh in you. I have explained the mechanism in the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2768804/attaining-fulness-christ

The trinity doctrine never made any christian believe Jesus is Word nd light, evens unitarians believe jesus is the word .

And assuming u believe the teaching that Jesus is the word is new, u should look at the earliest church father beliefs about the issue.

This concept that Jesus is not the word of God is actually new not the other way around.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Richirich713: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Kei144:

[size=12pt]
The picture you posted about Jn. 1:18 is definitely not from the NIV Bible.

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Kei144(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Richirich713:

The trinity doctrine never made any christian believe Jesus is Word nd light, evens unitarians believe jesus is the word .

And assuming u believe the teaching that Jesus is the word is new, u should look at the earliest church father beliefs about the issue.

This concept that Jesus is not the word of God is actually new not the other way around.

When you talk about earliest Church fathers, I hope you mean Jews, because gentiles fronting as early Church fathers is a misnomer. Salvation is of the Jews. It is the fact that gentiles pushed themselves into early church leadership that caused all the errors that still hold the Church down till today.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God by Richirich713: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Kei144:

When you talk about earliest Church fathers, I hope you mean Jews, because gentiles fronting as early Church fathers is a misnomer. Salvation is of the Jews. It is the fact that gentiles pushed themselves into early church leadership that caused all the errors that still hold the Church down till today.

Whether they were Jews or not is irrelevant, cuz a believer is a believer.

Was Luke a jew ? Was job a jew?

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28)

Yes salvation comes from the Jews because of God promise to abraham which was fulfilled thru jesus.

The whole point is the earliest church fathers believe jesus was the Word and was God.

Belief that Jesus isn't God is a later heresy.

(1) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Dioceses Nationwide Being Consecrated To Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Explosion Rocks Umuahia Catholic Church / Pastors Should Not Love Or Emphasize Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.