Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (38962 Views)

Muhammad Ali And Ben Murray-Bruce 1984 Throwback Photo / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by onosprince(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Tfatimat21(f): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
fighting? tot they were throwing punches,well let's see who fit type pass, lol.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by jomilojupeace: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by kellsblingsz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Endtime bill
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by themilanway(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Imagine if Buhari was the one who gave this order?

Ben murray Bruce will have been spewing rubbish via his official office....twitter.

Thunder fire anyone who hence forth accuses Buhari of gagging or trying to gag freedom of speech.

I have lost what ever respect I had for Ben Bruce

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by yomalex(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by menix(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why is Ben B1tch answering queshion with queshion

U were aware of such monstrous bill yet kept quite.

Tomorrow u will come nd tell us about common sense, Ben Bruce u don't have any sense talkless the common one..

See this albino mango I have always loved just misbehaving, amadioha scatter anybody who votes u again..

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by mannycrown: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
...for doing this on social media, Senator BenBruce and Sahara Reporters are hereby sentenced to two years in prison with hard labour and without an option of fine.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by JustCurious: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
What an affront. Was the Senator appointed to be an informant for SR? Or is this the norm? #SincerelyCurious.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Some body looks like Obama and and then reason like Bob izua
haahahah wetin bob izua do you. Lol
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
d senate sld nt deny nigerians freedom of expression
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
OAFMods:

Seriously, That was the only thing you were able to deduce from the exchange ! Anyway I want to believe you are more intelligent than that you are just being sympathetic to your wailing team.

My friend, some people are seriously abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by manny4life(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sahara Reporters are about to be out of business... Lmao, they called the bill "devious"? grin grin

No more lies from Sahara Reporters, I'm glad they can see whom they supported gradually manifesting his "devious" acts right before them.... This is ONLY the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Valintos147(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lets the drama Continues. I don't see levels of maturity here. Let wait and see the outcome.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by M4gunners: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sahara reporter the leader in fake news ď
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Our5k(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
obum88:

Fool! At your age anyone who shares his view contrary to yours is a wailer. Better wake up. I expect the intelligent one like you to tell us what you 'deduce' from the exchange. Programmed mofo.
You mean he's a zomnie? shocked

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Gap2020(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Defense yourself well so that you will not be cought unplanned and I defend myself well. Let the war begin.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by notmywill: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time fight cry
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by joystickextend1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
na them sabi undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by SmartMugu: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sahara vs Silverbird....
Social media vs Traditional media.
No wonder the need to pass this bill, someone is probably trying to keep his traditional customers.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by oviejnr(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
After I read Ben Bruce tweet, he left me no options than to conclude his just one of them. He claimed he has the interest of the people at heart but do otherwise. I don't know what kind of bill was passed by the senate yet but I think its not a good one. cry

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by ayomidegambari(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time sahara reporters! End time ben murray bruce!!
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by richysoft: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
#in last man on earth--- phil millers voice# Fight fight fight!!!!!!!
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by techprepro(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
orishirishi dey happen for our obodo naija

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Our5k:

You mean he's a zomnie? shocked

Zomnie get sense pass am. Screaming wailer up and down. Thinking it will shut people's mouth
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by dhateeboi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
This one sound gidigan gidigidigan oo
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by HRich(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-AjgwrFcmuEw/Vl9D0CSvGLI/AAAAAAAHhrk/EOZtYZX-koI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZR7aH7SJa8w/Vl9DfNnHo6I/AAAAAAAHhrM/ljNuFzhu9kI/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-efe2SeaFdD8/Vl9Df_x9QhI/AAAAAAAHhrQ/GF77HcyluhY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-1cgDbpa5J1s/Vl9DgdCb58I/AAAAAAAHhrc/apLyWzfBSBY/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/war-on-twitter-between-sahara-reporters.html

They are all the same.
Lol these two people funny sha... Ben Bruce just sounding
like he wants to cry because they lied against him ...
Meanwhile Sahara Reports have been lying from time
immemorial. They're another wing of APC LYING LIARS...
Now that Ben Bruce has put up a link of where they lied,
they're speechless.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by MrBasketball: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
VickyRotex:
See wetin Social Media dey cause angry undecided
Are you neutral on this matter or what?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by oz4real83(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Accusing BenBruce of helping to push this bill haba shariareporters.

Benbruce has finally exposed saharareporters for the charlatans they are.
stop thinking with your anus. Murray Bruce has shown to us that he is a senator only on twitter while others are passing bills against the wish of the people on the senate floor. Twitter is not senate. Where was he when the bill went through first reading? He was busy on twitter!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Geniro: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
OAFMods:

Seriously, That was the only thing you were able to deduce from the exchange ! Anyway I want to believe you are more intelligent than that you are just being sympathetic to your wailing team.

You are quite daft i must confess.
Re: Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
say goodbye to your freedom of speech... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.