Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! (2535 Views)

5 Things You Shouldn't Share On Facebook / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by NewsNewsBlog: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
The self-balancing scooter – subbed hoverboard – bursts into flame in the shocking footage
EXPLOSIVE new smartphone footage shows the a self-balancing scooter, dubbed hoverboard, erupting into flames.

Self-balancing scooters, nicknamed hoverboards, are fast becoming the must-have gadget this Christmas.
But one Alabama man claims his self-balancing gadget exploded under his feet.
Timothy Cade said he was riding his brand-new hoverboard scooter along a path when the device exploded into fire under his feet.
Footage recorded by Mr Cade, of Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA shows the self-balancing scooter quickly catch fire.
"I came outside turned it on, came down the sidewalk not even a 100 feet, and it exploded," Mr Cade later told local news network, WKRG.
"Batteries started shooting out of it – you would not expect a fire like that to come out of a little thing like that. I was not expecting something like that."

Mr Cade, who was not injured when the gadget burst into flames, filmed the hoverboard fire with his smartphone.
"I was yelling my mom's name, and she ran out with some baking soda because I didn't know what to put on that type of fire," he added.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/12/my-hoverboard-exploded-under-my-feet.html#0

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by PhonePlanet(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don save like 50k, remains 70k. Me I go still buy am.

This one na case of suicide bombing, you no know how many Boko ants fit don enter for where e keep am.

3 Likes

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Baroba(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Nothing to do with suicide bombers, a lot of fakes coming over from China.. Be warned..

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by callmelanner(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Welcome to technological advancement!
Such is bound to happen like that of power banks & Co but that doesn't mean we should discard it
Wouldn't that be bad market? embarassed
Just one out of 1000 cases? Abeg call me if this thing price don reduce small tongue

2 Likes

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Warlord3000(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Just one electrical fault out of many products..

Sh#t happens

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by MrBONE2(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
PhonePlanet:
I don save like 50k, remains 70k. Me I go still buy am.

This one na case of suicide bombing, you no know how many Boko ants fit don enter for where e keep am.
pls how much is the price for one ,cos my King at kibuki Land need one for this Xmas.grin Gyarbonka

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Elxandre(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Once I can afford it I'm buying it!

Love it so much, especially since learning how to control skater boards isn't easy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by PhonePlanet(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
MrBONE2:
pls how much is the price for one ,cos my King at kibuki Land need one for this Xmas.grin Gyarbonka
I see say you dey pray for that maan to die.

Its about 120k sha

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by MrBONE2(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
PhonePlanet:

I see say you dey pray for that maan to die.

Its about 120k sha
Thanks,May Great One"God"of Kibuki land bless you ,I will inform him straight away cos he needs it urgently just as his Guwara-Guwara,But oups am not wishing him to die,But it was just his wishes to flex in this modern world. grin grin grin Gyarbonka

2 Likes

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by wunmi2odun(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
This will surely make FP. Will come back when it does. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Kingy10: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
maybe dat1 na igbo made undecided

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Youngpo413: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Uwaafid.

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by itsbob(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
victim of circumstance!
shit happens... still doesn't change my love for it!

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by dreamworld: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Haven't u heard of fone battery explosion and u still dey buy new tecno

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Elxandre(m): 2:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
Uwaafid.
If you don't mind, what is this 'Uwaafid' you always say?

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Ishopbest: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2015
1 explosion won't stop thousands more from buying theirs

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by Entertain9jar(f): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2015
WARNING: Thousands of Hoverboards SEIZED over EXPLOSION fears - http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/12/warning-thousands-of-hoverboards-seized.html#0

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by augster(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Where my Okada??

1 Like

Re: SCARY VIDEO CLIP: Why You Shouldn't Buy A Hoverboard!!! by mikool007(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Maybe he bought the aba made

(1) (Reply)

Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? / How To Trace The Pattern Of A Stingy Friend / How To Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode On Your Android And Ios Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.