Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. (3299 Views)

We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War” – Ikwerre Youths / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'll tell u d plain truth, I'm not Igbo but a yoruba lady, have never had an Igbo boyfriend and don't wish to have one.

Igbos , Yoruba people love you. don't get it twisted but the way you people are going about ur course of Biafra is not d right way.

During biafra war, Majorities of Yorubas hesitated to fight against you people except d yorubas in d Nigerian army... that should mean alot to you.

Igbos we Yorubas, are not ur enemies but a tribe you can trust. If you want biafra i swear there are alot of yorubas that are ready to help, Physically, Financially and spiritually but patience is the key. The problems that we are experiencing in dis country was caused by our selfish leaders(can't even blame d Ordinary Northerners 4 it).

if you choose to go by it alone, you will end up being d bad guys instead of dis sect of Bokoharram namas up in d north dat their evil religion brought about serious threat, recession, waste of resources amongst other things that is affecting us all.

Gudnyt.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
yeebos hate you and you want to love them back?

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by wtfCode: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
dem pay u make u post this

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
chowlade:

Igbos we Yorubas, are not ur enemies but a tribe you can trust.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
F50:

grin
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Go to hell with your love... I personally don't need it

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2015
chowlade:
I'll tell u d plain truth, I'm not Igbo but a yoruba lady, have never had an Igbo boyfriend and don't wish to have one.

Igbos , Yoruba people love you. don't get it twisted but the way you people are going about ur course of Biafra is not d right way.

During biafra war, Majorities of Yorubas hesitated to fight against you people except d yorubas in d Nigerian army... that should mean alot to you.

Igbos we Yorubas, are not ur enemies but a tribe you can trust. If you want biafra i swear there are alot of yorubas that are ready to help, Physically, Financially and spiritually but patience is the key. The problems that we are experiencing in dis country was caused by our selfish leaders(can't even blame d Ordinary Northerners 4 it).

if you choose to go by it alone, you will end up being d bad guys instead of dis sect of Bokoharram namas up in d north dat their evil religion brought about serious threat, recession, waste of resources amongst other things that is affecting us all.

Gudnyt.

My dear, Igbos don't hate Yorubas either. It is just that social media has created room for so much tribal fighting between us. If we hate each other how can you explain the high rate of inter tribal marriages between us? As I write a lot of Igbo-Yoruba marriages are being planned to hold on Saturday. We have by far the highest number of inter tribal marriages in Nigeria. Just me alone so many of my friends are inter married like that and I myself am engaged to a Yoruba girl so what the fvck?

The truth is that no one region can ever succeed in pulling out of Nigeria alone.

Infact, the simple and bitter truth is that the easiest way for Nigeria to break is north and south. That is the only way there will be no bloodshed but the IPOB don't want to hear this because everybody is their enemy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2015
lionness:
You are preaching to a bunch of bigots and ethnocentrics. The same Ibos indirectly ruled Nigeria since the past 5 years under GEJ 'their brother' regime. They plundered this country to a despicable depth. OBJ and Yaradua left GEJ almost $60 Billion, and with all the privatization under GEJ, and all the loans he and his supreme Ibotic Prime Minister Okonjo collected, what happened?

The Ibos are cowards...they can get killed for all I care. In 2011, two Yoruba men: Tunde Bakare and Wole Shoyinka stood up and fought for GEJ against the cabals, for GEJ to become the acting president. OBJ cleared the political ground for GEJ, immediately GEJ became the president, the Ibos made him cut off the Yorubas completely...

My dear, you can keep kissing the same as$ that shits on you. Thats your destiny. I have no love for any friggen Ibo! I am enjoying this horrible shame they are bringing on themselves globally. As you can see, there is no country in the world that gives a hoot about their wailings.

You despicable vermin from the depths of hell, why are you trying to foist your rotten hatred on her? Keep ya hatred to yaself.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by HopeAtHand: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2015
chowlade:

Gudnyt.

Was the bolded necessary.grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Leopardd(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Was the bolded necessary.grin grin grin grin

and u know that includes you, tell her ur native name again.
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by HopeAtHand: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Leopardd:

and u know that includes you, tell her ur native name again.

Hahaha..If only she is priviledged enough to see me, she go apply to date me...BTW my name is Ifeanyichukwu, if it peppers you. tongue

Igbos are tactless with a capital .T...anyone who kills himself for IPOB, dies for nothing..absolutely nothing.

Mark Today the 3rd of Dec. 2015..You guys have only succeeded in dragging your political gains in Nigeria 20yrs backwards..Nigeria will not divide anytime soon and Igbos will see how the suspicion whenever they mutter the word Igbo president will be.

You think you have the support of Rivers state, hehehehe..think again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Viktor1983(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2015
following
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by ola6: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2015
chowlade:
Gudnyt.

Ode ni e. Igbos do not wish well for you. They hate you. They love a director who tells them to kill you and your people yet you love them?? Se ori e pe sha? These people are looking for the slightest opotunity to harm you and your people because of a civil war in which they killed other leaders but spared theirs. Je ki ori e pe o! They are not to be trusted AT ALL. They believe your ancestral land is a "no man's land" (that is if you are from Lagos). They are crude and uncivilised. Look at what they are doing in Rivers state? You better wisen up and stop being unnecessarily foo.lish.

When Yorubas were marginalised because GEJ was too weak to curb Anyim's excesses,did any Igbo man dead or alive support us?? NO. Please stop being fo.olish. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by ola6: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2015
chowlade:

Gudnyt.

ODE!!! sad angry
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Rilwayne001: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Perhaps..
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Leopardd(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Hahaha..If only she is priviledged enough to see me, she go apply to date me...BTW my name is Ifeanyichukwu, if it peppers you. tongue

Igbos are tactless with a capital .T...anyone who kills himself for IPOB, dies for nothing..absolutely nothing.

Mark Today the 3rd of Dec. 2015..You guys have only succeeded in dragging your political gains in Nigeria 20yrs backwards..Nigeria will not divide anytime soon and Igbos will see how the suspicion whenever they mutter the word Igbo president will be.

You think you have the support of Rivers state, hehehehe..think again.

Mtcheew.
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by macof(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Perhaps..
gringrin perhaps indeed.

Those igbos that reside in their villages in the Southeast have big problems. I can love those friendly ones living in the SW, these ones are exposed, more intelligent and willing to relate with yoruba.
But dem "nwanne" that just arrived lagos or never really settle in Yorubaland have big hate for yorubas. ..I've been a victim of hateful words from 2 different dirty igbo men that just came straight from the SE

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by gigabyte13: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2015
chowlade:

Gudnyt.

fact..!!! My point exactly, if they are waiting for the yolobas to join in their empty noise-making, they are on a long thing. Quote me any where, give them Biafrats today, this guys wont move an inch from the SW and all other regions.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Rilwayne001: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2015
macof:
gringrin perhaps indeed.

Those igbos that reside in their villages in the Southeast have big problems. I can love those friendly ones living in the SW, these ones are exposed, more intelligent and willing to relate with yoruba.
But dem "nwanne" that just arrived lagos or never really settle in Yorubaland have big hate for yorubas. ..I've been a victim of hateful words from 2 different dirty igbo men that just came straight from the SE

I as well don't hate them. Infact I have some friends that are Igbo, but with their counterparts activities on social media like facebook, twitter and how they often attack Yoruba on nairaland despite the love we showed them - makes me wonder if these people really worth our respect. Imagine what they did to you, if you are not the type that understand how things work, won't you generalize that all Igbos are like that?
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by speedyGonzales: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2015
haha! funny, we all know what happened the last time Yoruba were suppose to support Igbo... hahaha! slimy mofos!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by macof(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I as well don't hate them. Infact I have some friends that are Igbo, but with their counterparts activities on social media like facebook, twitter and how they often attack Yoruba on nairaland despite the love we showed them - makes me wonder if these people really worth our respect. Imagine what they did to you, if you are not the type that understand how things work, won't you generalize that all Igbos are like that?

Nairaland and Facebook has already turned some into full bigots. It's not easy reading hate-filled ccomments and restraining yourself.

Funny, the last man was shut down by two fellow igbos that heard what he said to me..and they were igbo residents of SW as expected

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Eshinwaju: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
chowlade:

Gudnyt.

We are enemies and they caused it...... angry....eyin eyan mi......e ma je ki awon omo olorikpelebe tan wa je o.......don't be deceived......we should expel these miscreants from our land.....Biafra must come by thunder by fire......I want these hateful people gone immediately.......and I have no love for evil manipulative people

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Viktor1983(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
macof:

Nairaland and Facebook has already turned some into full bigots. It's not easy reading hate-filled ccomments and restraining yourself.
Funny, the last man was shut down by two fellow igbos that heard what he said to me..and they were igbo residents of SW as expected

Rilwayne001:

I'm igbo, I as a person will never hate on another human being.
I believe in fairness,equity and justice for all...
I've had Yoruba folks walk into my store and phrases that would make you think I was anini's deputy.
Still I've had Yoruba friends that came through for me when it felt like the end was near.
I've also had an igbo friend direct insults at a Yoruba person just because of some misunderstanding, all I did was to educate him and express disgust at what he did.
Negative Stereotyping is a disease, it hurts everyone.
I've been to the North, west and other parts of the east, I made friends and perhaps a couple of enemies too.
I think most folks who stereotype are either sick or not properly educated.
On social media, its a norm..I myself have been attacked countless times on this forum....That's where I think seun failed Nairaland. The mods don't do their job, even when u use the so called report buttton.
We go to parties bang our heads to an olamide or psquare beat...we forget we don't like their tribes.
we go abroad and boast to other nationals about mr dangote
The situation is hopeless , I think only education can save us

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by basilo101: 1:32am On Dec 04, 2015
I dont see any yorubas preaching their sermon to the North that has been killing Nigerians, ordinary peaceful protest and the fool.s are everywhere with their preaching. why are yorubas soo scared of the North?? IPOB protest continue, yorubas plz mind ur business, if at all u love nigeria so much and dont want trouble plz preach ur sermon to the North cause they the real trouble makers

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by gbengaizzy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
I have nothing against the igbo's not untill last week Thursday.. I noticed they ar selfish and only make peace when everything is in their favour.. Men u need to visit that thread talking about the Yoruba Elders meeting With GEJ concerning Yoruba Marginalization (2011) read these fools response.. compare it with what is happening now.. they'll disgust you
Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
dlux:
Now to start with, Yoruba's should ask themselves if the igbos that developed their lands are their problems? How many Yoruba's and Northerners have investments in the East? I grew up in Lagos and do not understand how to please a yoruba man or woman if you are not one of theirs. An efik man is termed 'omo ibo', ibibio man; 'omo ibo', even an urhobo man is called 'omo nna'. I wish the war was fought on your front. Would be interesting to see how you guys will bounce back walahi. Igbo coup was never the real story. Believe what you want. I wait to see Buhari & Tinubu fall-out. We dey watch.

If I give you backhand from my PC grin Noo you didn't only develop it, in fact you built it.Dirty boy cheesy Who wants to go to the east? to do what? the same place you're running away from? And what are these investments you have in Yorubaland. Somto stop believing Uncle Maduka's lies grin
Never use that word "investment". Rather you own carton boxes of Gala and Meaty grin

You should have asked hoe-jukoom why he brought his nonsense to Ore and It would have been interesting to see Ebows bounce back without
the help of Yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by T8ksy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Eshinwaju:

We are enemies and they caused it...... angry....eyin eyan mi......e ma je ki awon omo olorikpelebe tan wa je o.......don't be deceived......we should expel these miscreants from our land.....Biafra must come by thunder by fire......I want these hateful people gone immediately.......and I have no love for evil manipulative people

dlux:
Now to start with, Yoruba's should ask themselves if the igbos that developed their lands are their problems? How many Yoruba's and Northerners have investments in the East? I grew up in Lagos and do not understand how to please a yoruba man or woman if you are not one of theirs. An efik man is termed 'omo ibo', ibibio man; 'omo ibo', even an urhobo man is called 'omo nna'. I wish the war was fought on your front. Would be interesting to see how you guys will bounce back walahi. Igbo coup was never the real story. Believe what you want. I wait to see Buhari & Tinubu fall-out. We dey watch. Personally am not interested in the Biafra course because Igbo's as a tribe is not united amongst itself.

@ Bolded.....................That was exactly Ojukwu's strategy when he sent his rag-tag Biafran Liberation (sic!) Front to Lagos

in search of his hausa/fulani enemies who started the pogrom on his people in the north. This was after he had already sent his Biafran Invaders

aircraft to drop bombs in Lagos, precisely ebutte-metta in July 1967, killing innocent yoruba folks. Fortunately, his (BLF) was stopped at Ore

before he had the opportunity to turn our region into a theatre of war between him and his erstwhile northern "pals".

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Support The Igbos But Not In Protest. by ckmayoca: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Viktor1983:

I'm igbo, I as a person will never hate on another human being.
I believe in fairness,equity and justice for all...
I've had Yoruba folks walk into my store and phrases that would make you think I was anini's deputy.
Still I've had Yoruba friends that came through for me when it felt like the end was near.
I've also had an igbo friend direct insults at a Yoruba person just because of some misunderstanding, all I did was to educate him and express disgust at what he did.
Negative Stereotyping is a disease, it hurts everyone.
I've been to the North, west and other parts of the east, I made friends and perhaps a couple of enemies too.
I think most folks who stereotype are either sick or not properly educated.
On social media, its a norm..I myself have been attacked countless times on this forum....That's where I think seun failed Nairaland. The mods don't do their job, even when u use the so called report buttton.
We go to parties bang our heads to an olamide or psquare beat...we forget we don't like their tribes.
we go abroad and boast to other nationals about mr dangote
The situation is hopeless , I think only education can save us

As we have the animal igbos so we have anumal yorubas. From the comments I have been reading, I can only see that only few yoruba and igbo have comon sense, majority of both are just thinking like bokoharam, some are even calling the OP names in yoruba, why curses and so? Foolish people plenty for both sides so we have to just live wit it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka / SGF, Oke's Suspension: Buhari Plots A Cover-up - Fayose / The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.