Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Online Market Place For Agricultural Brands And Other Related Products - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Online Market Place For Agricultural Brands And Other Related Products (1159 Views)

Get Me A Buyer For Agricultural Products And Be Paid / Acres Of Land For Agricultural Purpose(livestock) Needed. / How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Market Place For Agricultural Brands And Other Related Products by Certifiedkomo: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Are you a farmer? Do you have any agricultural products you want to promote or sell? Do you need any particular agricultural products and you don't know where you can get it?....if you fall into any of these categories here is the good news Komo Agroservice is here for you visit www.komoagroservice.com

Re: Online Market Place For Agricultural Brands And Other Related Products by yukilaser4real: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Certifiedkomo:
Are you a farmer? Do you have any agricultural products you want to promote or sell? Do you need any particular agricultural products and you don't know where you can get it?....if you fall into any of these categories here is the good news Komo Agroservice is here for you visit www.komoagroservice.com
I sell dry maize and soya beans in turns you can contact me through Blessunibeh@gmail.com
Re: Online Market Place For Agricultural Brands And Other Related Products by Certifiedkomo: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
You can mail us with details at info@komoagroservice.com or you can visit our website to get our other contact details such as WhatsApp and BBM.
yukilaser4real:
I sell dry maize and soya beans in turns you can contact me through Blessunibeh@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf Hybrid High Quality Paw Paw Seeds For Sale. / 2 Sets Of Fairly Used Industrial Scale For Sale At 7000 Naira Each / Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers,40ft And 20ft For Sale....see Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.