Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death (6380 Views)

Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by sorom4: 1:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Viviangist ......where are thou? Come and finish what you started oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by bidexmat(m): 2:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Palmwine tappers everywhere, meanwhile We know say jonadunce nor try buh President Buhari own na serious case o, I bought Ten litres of fuel yesterdai, my early morning piss plenty pass am. Di fulani nigga don deh travel today again! These monsters cannot fool 170million Nigerians forever, their water don nearly full bucket. undecided
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by jomoh: 3:43am On Dec 03, 2015
asatemple:
Both yoU (Op) and Vivian that lost her sister get time. For Op, I smell envy and for vivian business minded. In the midst of tears, you're making your cash. Original Anambra blood

At the expense of national security. Weeping up sentiments for her blog.

There should be limit to everything she should learn to draw the line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Abylyty(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2015
onenaira3:

grin

She already did and it was the exact same picture on that page you posted. LMFAOOOOOO.

That Vivian girl does not know who that girl is. She's just a failed worthless blogger trying to use that poor girl's death to increase the amount of views on her blog. That Vivian girl is nothing but a heartless, devilish, evil evil creature

So u mean you could condescend so low to addressing a human being like u in dis derogatory manner.
For what reason?
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2015
liquidmetall:
the way she commands lalasticlala and seun to push her threads to front page baffles me

she was even calling them to close the other threads that exposed her, thank God say our mods get sense sha
Seun, Lalasticlala closed my thread because of telling them the truth. let them close this one too. I can't even open thread again. Seun take note

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2015
onenaira3:

Seriously? Some of you guys have no common sense.

She states the girl is her sister yet everything she gets about the girl is from the news. Check the post of the thread.. is literally words to words of what she said on her post. In addition, all picture she has of the girl, at least posted on here, are all pictures found on news site, blogs, etc. Are you telling us that she does not have a picture with the "sister" that no one else posted up yet?

It's like me informing you someone killed my sister and you asked me to send you pictures of my sister, I literally go online to find pictures of her. Wtf?

Let's not forget she was online blogging and reading NL post when was supposed to be "mourning". Who do you know does that?

Common sense people. Use am

Bro, common sense isn't really common these days. I don tire..

2 Likes

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by eph12(m): 5:45am On Dec 03, 2015
onenaira3:

Seriously? Some of you guys have no common sense.

She states the girl is her sister yet everything she gets about the girl is from the news. Check the post of the thread.. is literally words to words of what she said on her post. In addition, all picture she has of the girl, at least posted on here, are all pictures found on news site, blogs, etc. Are you telling us that she does not have a picture with the "sister" that no one else posted up yet?

It's like me informing you someone killed my sister and you asked me to send you pictures of my sister, I literally go online to find pictures of her. Wtf?

Let's not forget she was online blogging and reading NL post when was supposed to be "mourning". Who do you know does that?

Common sense people. Use am
You must have something against her. I didn't even bother going to look for Vivian post or thread and only opened the one that made fp informing us of the sister's death. I didn't even comment there. I didn't believe her too but if this is your reason not to believe her na you sabi.
Carry your common sense they look for fight up and down for NL.
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 03, 2015
I saw more of the deceased pics on facebook just do an image search...that heartless viviangist girl is fuuuckin ret@rded..faking touching news like that for traffic...middle finger viviangist..

3 Likes

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by shaddoww: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Wetin Linda Ikeji go cause ehn! Everybody now trying to sell their blogs wit lies, some even telling personal lies against themselves, I hope they know Rome wasn't built in a day ooo, Linda don tey for dis game, ask basketmouth, and gbogbo nkan to n dan ko ni wura, e bere lowo goldie .

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by tafrica(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2015
VivianGist has always been a bloody liar. Recently she posted Murray Bruce pix in biz class flight and said she saw him in 1st class flight and snapped him, and do you know the pix was long before now posted by Bruce himself on twitter, but Viviangist claimed like she snapped the pix herself. When she was busted on that thread, she never came back to clear herself.
I think Mod should ban her unless she comes back to clear herself.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by princemillla(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Why making business out of the dead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Peaceloversnews: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2015
clear herself.

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
Vivian sister or not
...all I new is may her soul rip

But to does involved God destroy many nations because of Israel so shall their generation be wasted and forget... there is no pin left in sodom nor Gomorrah not even Babylon

Amen cryAmen cry it pains
Pheals,killing the english language since 1882.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Pheals(f): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Pheals,killing the english language since 1882.
tongue thanks... for making dah exam paper... no scores? undecided
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
tongue thanks... for making dah exam paper... no scores? undecided
If I were to be your lecturer that'll score you,you'll be owing me some marks.So in spirit of the season,score yourself.Its the least I could do.You're welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
I won't even give her the satisfaction of calling her name.

VG: What a b!tch

shege ole barawo onye oshi wan rent boys quarters for banana island. continue like this and na obalende bus stop you go end up dey fry akara

!diotic !mbecile wit lie lie gist

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Pheals(f): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

If I were to be your lecturer that'll score you,you'll be owing me some marks.So in spirit of the season,score yourself.Its the least I could do.You're welcome.
OK sir sorry sir....

I love people who looks for mistake
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
OK sir sorry sir....

I love people who looks for mistake
I love you too.Its 'look' by the way.I teach private lessons.There are a lot more benefits that go with it.PM me for appointment. wink
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Pheals(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

I love you too.Its 'look' by the way.I teach private lessons.There are a lot more benefits that go with it.PM me for appointment. wink
OK sir but am in school sir one of the goodest students
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
OK sir but am in school sir one of the goodest students
Seriously,are you doing this on purpose?
That aside anyway,what school?
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Pheals(f): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Seriously,are you doing this on purpose?
That aside anyway,what school?
cheesy sir na the school wey dey Lagos
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
cheesy sir na the school wey dey Lagos
I wish you what you wish yourself

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2015
For people to believe Viviangist I urge her to upload a picture of both of them, as girls they will always snap pictures even me that is a guy have plenty pictures I snap with my sister
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Abbey2sam(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2015
eph12:
After reading the OP again i didn't see any reason not to believe vivian since it's not stated here if the girl is truly her sister or not

dumb! dumb! dumb

dumb people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Favparis(f): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2015
sameer1212:
Nice pic,You beautiful!

Some guys don leave topic enter tostin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by otimize(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Don't know who to believed anymore. angry
Ordinary believe u dont know.... Olodod smiley
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Dreyl(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2015
I'm too intelligent to be deceived, I knew she was lieing about that, she wanted to use that as a yardstick to promote or rather draw traffic to her blog, very silly girl. undecided and many gullible people on this forum believe her lies,smh.

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Setaje(f): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
shaddoww:
Wetin Linda Ikeji go cause ehn! Everybody now trying to sell their blogs wit lies, some even telling personal lies against themselves, I hope they know Rome wasn't built in a day ooo, Linda don tey for dis game, ask basketmouth, and gbogbo nkan to n dan ko ni wura, e bere lowo goldie .

People have eyes and see not. Someone is used as a poster child of the devil to draw people away from God! Hmmmmn Omase o!

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by shaddoww: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Setaje:

People have eyes and see not. Someone is used as a poster child of the devil to draw people away from God! Hmmmmn Omase o!
Na end time things I guess
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by irynterri(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2015
onenaira3:

grin

She already did and it was the exact same picture on that page you posted. LMFAOOOOOO.

That Vivian girl does not know who that girl is. She's just a failed worthless blogger trying to use that poor girl's death to increase the amount of views on her blog. That Vivian girl is nothing but a heartless, devilish, evil evil creature
that was posted at 11.03 pm and vivian gist posted hers by 3-4 pm..or dont u knw dat some bloggers come here to take news too
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2015
I see dumb people.
Re: Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death by Ishilove: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
If this is true then this is the lowest of lows.

When I saw the thread I was like 'so this girl still has time to blog about her own sister's death??' how can you upload pictures of your own sister's corpse without freaking out??

I was of the impression that maybe she was in shock or something, and the full import of the situation had not fully sunk in.

Christ! Vivian, fear God

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The End For 190 / What Is The First Thing U Touch When U Wake Up Every Morning? / Email Delivery Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.