Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya (8587 Views)

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / MFM G.O ,dr DK Olukoya And His Wife Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2015
I just want interested persons to know about a Facebook version of prayers Against evil night caterers. It started on the 1st of December and it is to come to an end on the 7th of December.

I am inviting all NAIRALANDERS to be part of this once in a life time opportunity.

Just like his Facebook page on the banner below. The prayers are from 12.30am to 1.30 am. God bless you all.

Pls modes, help move this to front page ASAP.

Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2015
NIGHT THREE: PRAYER SESSION ONE
A. Praise and Worship God with all your heart.
B. Ask for the forgiveness of all known and unknown sins.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Every prayer-blocking demon, assigned against my deliverance tonight, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus.
2. My heavens of breakthrough reject bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any evil image representing me in any evil kingdom who is using my glory to shine, catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
4. I break free from all evil family pattern of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
5. Thou glory hunters of my father and mother’s house, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I withdraw my name from the list of failure in my family line, in the name of Jesus.
7. Whether the enemy likes it or not, my head shall be lifted up in all ramifications, in the name of Jesus.
8. Tonight, I step into my divine inheritance; my great glory, arise, shine, in the name of Jesus.
9. Thou dream criminals polluting my life by force-feeding me in my dreams, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. I vomit by fire, every poison in my system as a result of the activities of the night caterers, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2015
NIGHT THREE: PRAYER SESSION TWO

1. I beak free from the curse of fruitless hard work, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break free from the curse of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break free from the curse of marital failure, in the name of Jesus.
4. I break free from the curse of rejection, in the name of Jesus.
5. I break free from the curse of shame and disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
6. I break free from the curse of sickness and infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
7. I break free from the curse of stagnancy, in the name of Jesus.
8. I break free from the curses of limitation and humiliation, in the name of Jesus.
9. I break free from the curse of constant dreadful dream life, in the name of Jesus.
10. I am a victor through Christ my Savior, in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by kristen12(f): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Why is this coming late na?
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2015
kristen12:
Why is this coming late na?
Sorry, didn't occur to me to post it here earlier. It's not too late, it continues till 7th of December.

God bless.
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tonight's vigil is about kicking off.
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2015
NIGHT FOUR: PRAYER SESSION ONE
INSTRUCTION
A. Prayer of thanksgiving and praise.
B. Prayer of forgiveness
C. Spend 40 minutes in this session.
#aMillionVoices #warAgainstNightCaterers

PRAYER POINTS
1. Thou blood of Jesus that speaks better thing than the blood of Abel, arise and speak total deliverance into my life, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every glory killer of my father and mother's house, I am not your candidate, release my by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Thou dream criminal assigned to confuse the path of my divine destiny, collide with the Rock of Ages and receive everlasting confusion, in the name of Jesus.

4. By the power in the blood of Jesus, i cancel every negative prophecy over my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every evil power, claiming ownership over my life, you are a lair, be paralyzed and let me go, in the name of Jesus.

6. O thou night caterers, cooking my joy into sorrow, die, die, die, in the mighty name of Jesus.

7. Every witchcraft fire making simple things hard for me to achieve, die, in the name of Jesus.

8. (walk around and decree with authority...) I break free from the cage of the night caterers, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every poison circulating in my system which is polluting my miracles, be neutralized by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

10. I decree and proclaim that whether the devil likes it or not, i will be celebrated before the end of this year, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PLEASE LIKE + SHARE + COMMENT 'AMEN'
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2015
NIGHT FOUR: PRAYER SESSION TWO
1. O God arise in Your power and confuse all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.

2. I decree that my enemies shall fall into mistakes and errors and my life shall move forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every veil of hatred covering me and chasing away my divine helpers catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

4. I cancel all enchantments, curses and spells that are against my advancement in life, in the name of Jesus.

5. Financial frustration, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.

6. Marital confusion, let me go, in the mighty name of Jesus.

7. Powers assigned to hunt my good health and sound mind, die, in the name of Jesus.

BEGIN TO THANK GOD FOR THE ANSWERED PRAYERS TONIGHT!

LIKE + SHARE + COMMENT 'AMEN'
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Prayer points coming in soon.

Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2015
NIGHT FIVE: PRAYER SESSION ONE AND TWO

INSTRUCTION
1. Spend quality time to praise and worship God.
2. Ask for the forgiveness of every known and unknown sin.
3. Spend at least 3 minutes on each prayer point.
4. Your heaven shall open tonight, in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Any rod of the wicked, rising up against my family line, be rendered impotent for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
2. You evil foundational plantations be rooted up and out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every gate opened to the enemy by foundation, be closed for ever, in the name of Jesus.
4. All those laughing me to scorn shall witness my celebration and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
5. Stubborn strongman delegated against me, fall down to the ground and become impotent, in the name of Jesus.
6. All the destructive plans of the enemy aimed at pulling me down, blow up in their faces, in the name of Jesus.
7. Stubborn pursuers, turn back and begin to pursue yourselves into permanent destruction, in the name of Jesus.
8. O thou spirit of Balaam hired to curse my life, fail woefully, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every spirit of Herod, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
10. Thou spirit of pharaoh perish in the red sea by fire, in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER SESSION TWO
1. Thou agents of destruction force-feeding me with the food of sorrow, enough is enough, begin to eat your own food of sorrow now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thou spirit of fear ruling the affairs of my life, your operation is not biblical in my life therefore back your load and depart for ever, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil plantation of sickness and infirmity in my life catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. I decree by the authority of heaven that no evil shall befall me as we approach the end of this year, in the name of Jesus.
5. Thou spiritual blindness in my life, depart now, in the name of Jesus.
6. Spiritual deafness be uprooted out of my life tonight, in the name of Jesus.
7. I am moving from glory to glory henceforth, in the name of Jesus.
8. I rebuke barrenness of any kind in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Day 6 about to start. Good morning friends!!!

Your heavens shall be opened in Jesus mighty name...
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Jesus is Lord!!!

Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2015
NIGHT SIX: PRAYER SESSION ONE AND TWO
INSTRUCTION
1. Spend, at least 5 minutes on each prayer point.
2. Ask the Lord for forgiveness from all known and unknown sins.
3. Remember to enter His gates with thanksgiving in your heart.

PRAYER SESSION ONE
1. Thou prison yard of my father’s house, let me go by the power in the blood of Jesus.
2. Thou senior night caterer assigned to afflict me with delicacies from the pit of hell, be beheaded by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
3. Ever disaster fashioned against me and my family, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Blood –drinkers and flesh-eaters assigned to ruin my life, I am not your candidate, fail woefully over the affairs of my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every rod of the wicked upon my lot, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Arrows of rejection and hatred, fired into my, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER SESSION TWO
7. Every unfriendly friend in my life and around me, be chased out by the Angels of the Living God, in the name of Jesus.
8. Thou stronghold of sickness and infirmity in my life, I pull you down, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
9. I decree and declare that my blood shall not be used as sacrifice for the peace of any nation, in the name of Jesus.
10. I shall end this year gloriously and Joyfully, in the name of Jesus.
11. I shall not die but leave to declare the works of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
12. Thou red sea, programmed to swallow my joy, dry up now, in the name of Jesus.

FURTHER INSTRUCTION
Make sure you take note of your dreams within this period; they will definitely be compass to handling some sensitive issues in this battle field.
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Tundeiab(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2015
NIGHT SEVEN: PRAYER SESSION ONE AND TWO

1. Powers hunting for my life die, in Jesus' name.
2. I recover in Ten folds all my stolen blessing by d power in d blood of JESUS,let my gate of favor Open, in Jesus' name.
3. I shall b a victor never a victim by d power in d Blood of JESUS, in Jesus' name.
4. My father open d door of uncommon breakthrough for me, in Jesus' name.
5. Fire of breakthrough burn in my life, in Jesus' name.
6. Glory killers of my fathers house die, in Jesus' name.
7. Bondage,stagnancy of delayed blessing break in Jesus' name.
8. My accumulated blessing arise locate me now, in Jesus' name.
10. My name jump out of d waiting list move to d answered list, in Jesus' name.
11. Strongman hiding d keys of my progress die, in Jesus' name.
12. Any native doctor projecting into my sleep your time is up die, in Jesus' name.
13. Angels of destruction that pass thru Egypt shall arise pass thru d camp of my enemies, in Jesus' name.
14. Every incantation,spell,Jinx assigned to kill me backfire, in Jesus' name.
15. Progress killers I kill u today, in Jesus' name.
16. Arrows fired into my brain backfire, in Jesus' name.
17. Every court of pharaoh challenging my God your time is up scatter, in Jesus' name.
18. By d power that divided the red sea, O God arise & fight for me, in Jesus' name.
19. By the power that slapped Herod with worms, O God arise & fight for me, in Jesus' name.
20. By the power that stoned Goliath dead, O God arise & fight for me, in Jesus' name.
21. Every crooked location hiding my glory release them by fire, in Jesus' name.
22. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? arise let my shame expire, in Jesus' name.
23. My Father, take me from d crowd & promote me, in Jesus' name.
24. Every power assigned to put off my light receive confusion, in Jesus' name.
25. O God arise break the teeth of the wicked, in Jesus' name.
26. O God arise break my enemies with the rod of iron, in Jesus' name.
27. My enemies shall not rejoice over me, in Jesus' name.
28. My enemies will cry but their would be no one to deliver them, in Jesus' name.
Re: On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 13, 2019
God bless you in Jesus name amen

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make OPEN Minded Nairaland ATHEIST Believe In Gods Existence , Try Me / The Catholic Church Is Satanic / Once Saved Always Saved Is A False Doctrine. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.