Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart (910 Views)

My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / President Buhari Is Digging The Deepest Well In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2015
I kept looking at this picture and I couldn't stop thinking of all the wrongs i've done,all the envies,all the hate,all the imperfections. The truth is that, we don't want to end up this way carrying all these baggages six feet deep.

Whatever we are fighting for,at the end it's 6 feet.

Yoruba,igbo, hausa,whoever we are,we have all wronged ourselves,at the end it's six feet and we will be alone there.

Re: This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2015
At the end it's all vanity,whether you are as rich as ibb or as poor as that shoe cobbler,its 6feet..

If our leaders know the right things to do,then it should be done,its the legacy we live behind,thats what will speak for us even after death.
Re: This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart by dialfa: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Even if we don't fight, it's still 6 feet for everybody, so I don't see the correlation
Re: This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart by fistonati(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Vanity upon vanity, all is gonna be vanity for Nigerian politicians and leaders.

They forget six feets and live like tomorrow doesn't exists

Only time will tell, we all gonna go into extinction.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart by fistonati(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Vanity upon vanity, all is gonna be vanity for Nigerian politicians and leaders.

Forgive our sins oh God

1 Like

Re: This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 03, 2015
My bro that pic got me thinking about my own turn..cos in truth, we all have our turns
fistonati:

Forgive our sins oh God
Re: This Picture Got To The Deepest Part Of My Heart by DICE234(m): 3:30am On Dec 03, 2015
may the soul of all the faithful departed...

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened On Sunday In Port Harcourt. / When Will OSUN State Be Placed For Sale? / I Weep For Nigerians 40% Electricity Increase, Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.