Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? (893 Views)

Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k / Cost Of Infinix Hot 4 Screen / Which Samsung Product (android) Can I Get For 35-45k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by Melissa4(f): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Pls help, i'm looking to purchase the samsung galaxy TAB 4, but i'm having confussion on which screen to go for becos of megabyte (mb) consumption? I saw samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1inch and tab 4 7.0inch, please which of this is less in mb consumption, and are they both doing dsame thing? Last not but not the least can i use both in making calls?
I'm just new to samsung galaxy stuff.
Re: Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by RobinHez(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Inch size has no effect on data consumption. They both do the same thing...their only difference now depends on you. Do you want a wider range of view..or you're satisfied with the conventional 7".

Er...Tablets are not really comfortable for making calls.
And the Tab 4 doesn't support calls too...

smiley
Re: Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by timbros(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
It depends on your need. For me, I don't see much difference in MB consumption between both screen sizes.

If you need a big screen tablet, just go for the 10.1 inch size. Talking from experience, I first bought a 7inch tab and overtime, I started eyeing the biggest screen which I just bought few days ago.

Yes you can use both in making calls BUT you have to specify that when buying because they come in different variants: WiFi only and 3g+WiFi. You can't make calls with the WiFi only variant.

BTW I'm new to the family too (Samsung Galaxy) grin
Re: Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by Youngpo413: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
timbros:
It depends on your need. For me, I don't see much difference in MB consumption between both screen sizes.

If you need a big screen tablet, just go for the 10.1 inch size. Talking from experience, I first bought a 7inch tab and overtime, I started eyeing the biggest screen which I just bought few days ago.

Yes you can use both in making calls BUT you have to specify that when buying because they come in different variants: WiFi only and 3g+WiFi. You can't make calls with the WiFi only variant.

that your tab make sense o,how much you buy am?
Re: Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by timbros(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
that your tab make sense o,how much you buy am?

Thanks bro.

Na only 110k.
Re: Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by Melissa4(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
RobinHez:
Inch size has no effect on data consumption. They both do the same thing...their only difference now depends on you. Do you want a wider range of view..or you're satisfied with the conventional 7".

Er...Tablets are not really comfortable for making calls.
And the Tab 4 doesn't support calls too...

smiley

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by Melissa4(f): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
timbros:

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate .
Re: Please Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Screen Size Is The Best? by timbros(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Melissa4:

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate .

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know Gionee Service Centre Contacts In Nigeria? / Newly Unveiled Xiaomi Redmi 3 Price & Specs-iykeblog / Wow!!! Incredible Discounts For Infinix Phones On Jumia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.