Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k (7969 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Which Samsung Phone Should I Get? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Having been disappointed by Tecno products time and again,coupled with the unsavoury tales i've heard about infinix phones,i wanna port to Samsung.It's should be 2gb ram,Octacore and battery should be up to 3000mah.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
All these specifications for 80k

We go thief am give you na.

BTW, NL is an internet forum and not a phone Factory/shop.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Try a Galaxy J5 2016 edition,might just be what you need..
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

As you can see,i was asking a question.If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute abeg swerve.No be me annoy you.Thanks! kiss

18 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
donbenie:
Try a Galaxy J5 2016 edition,might just be what you need..
Thanks 4 d contribution.I saw Galaxy J7 prime for 58k but i don't know if it's the original one
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by djtommy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Thanks 4 d contribution.I saw Galaxy J7 prime for 58k but i don't know if it's the original one

Samsung j7 prime is being sold for around 90k

you can just get the j7
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by samsam2019: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Having been disappointed by Tecno products time and again,coupled with the unsavoury tales i've heard about infinix phones,i wanna port to Samsung.It's should be 2gb ram,Octacore and battery should be up to 3000mah.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and you'll still have change (that is if you bought UK used OK)
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by wolfenstein(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Samsung j7 new
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by wolfenstein(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
babe calm down with him na
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by stanway(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
80k can get you a fairly used super gionee m5plus
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
The J7 Prime is good but you can also check out the J7 2016,it's USP is the SUPER AMOLED Screen unlike the J7 Prime which has an IPS Screen and you can get it from AliExpress at roughly 80k Refurbished..meets ALL your criterion.. Original J7 Prime will be more than 58k..check Konga.com..
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
donbenie:
The J7 Prime is good but you can also check out the J7 2016,it's USP is the SUPER AMOLED Screen unlike the J7 Prime which has an IPS Screen and you can get it from AliExpress at roughly 80k Refurbished..meets ALL your criterion.. Original J7 Prime will be more than 58k..check Konga.com..
Thanks
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Decale: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lol at the recommendations above
Poster, get a used s6, note 4, Xperia z5. At ebay or Amazon though
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by nani667: 1:23am On Jul 21, 2017
If you need a Brand new Device then that amount won't get you anything reasonable from Samsung....

But UK used, you can get a Samsung Galaxy S6 or Note 4.... those are the Best Options ✔
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Decale:
Lol at the recommendations above

Poster, get a used s6, note 4, Xperia z5. At ebay or Amazon though
He obviously doesn't want a Sony product,the Note 4 while being a great phone is in my opinion a little dated at 3 years old and will not give him the most recent of Samsung's TouchWiz features..the Galaxy S6 is good but so are the J7 series,they may not be old Flagships but at least comes with Samsung's current UI features and a quiet capable in their own right and can be obtained Refurbished at his price point..
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by gozibizzle(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sgh R220
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by tidedroid: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
if u don't need a new phone u can probably get a used s6plus,note5 or s7 if u're lucky.but if u want a new phone I think either this years or last years version of the galaxy a5 should be around that price or u can even check this years galaxy a3 coz that should be cheaper
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Decale: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
donbenie:
He obviously doesn't want a Sony product,the Note 4 while being a great phone is in my opinion a little dated at 3 years old and will not give him the most recent of Samsung's TouchWiz features..the Galaxy S6 is good but so are the J7 series,they may not be old Flagships but at least comes with Samsung's current UI features and a quiet capable in their own right and can be obtained Refurbished at his price point..

Someone just said j7 is a better buy than note 4 and s6.

My chest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by deolu2000(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
please I got a Samsung Galaxy A8, from China but I am having the feeling that the phone is not genuine, I have tried the basic *#60*# n *#1234# and they both returned with positive response on command. please can anybody help me with a way to confirm the authenticity of this phone. thanks
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Decale: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
deolu2000:
please I got a Samsung Galaxy A8, from China but I am having the feeling that the phone is not genuine, I have tried the basic *#60*# n *#1234# and they both returned with positive response on command. please can anybody help me with a way to confirm the authenticity of this phone. thanks

install cpu z from play store or put the phone in download mode. Check Google for the latter
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Norman4real(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Try samsung A5 2016.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by bravesoul247(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ok. Samsung A9 is very good but why don't you add 15k to your budget and get the latest Tecno CX Limited Edition. It has 4gb ram and 64gb rom with 16MP front and back camera and android 7.0 os. The comes with free selfie stick, speakers, Mancity water bottle, a VIP card from Mancity. Choose wisely.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
tidedroid:
if u don't need a new phone u can probably get a used s6plus,note5 or s7 if u're lucky.but if u want a new phone I think either this years or last years version of the galaxy a5 should be around that price or u can even check this years galaxy a3 coz that should be cheaper
Thanks 4 ur input
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Decale:

Someone just said j7 is a better buy than note 4 and s6.

My chest grin grin
You seems to assume you're the only one around who knows ANYTHING about Samsung Smartphones​,first of there's NOWHERE I said the J7 is better than the S6..SECONDLY I NEVER said the Note 4 IS a bad phone,I've used ONE and it's a great device..ONLY that it is THREE YEARS OLD at this stage and that's ANCIENT in the Smartphone world and its running Samsung's OLD TouchWiz UI unlike the more modern J7 or A5 2016 TouchWiz UI..from my own perspective a choice between a Superior but comparatively Outdated Note 4 and a less capable but much more modern J7/A5 are genuine choices the Customer has to appreciate..
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Decale: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
donbenie:
You seems to assume you're the only one around who knows ANYTHING about Samsung Smartphones​,first of there's NOWHERE I said the J7 is better than the S6..SECONDLY I NEVER said the Note 4 IS a bad phone,I've used ONE and it's a great device..ONLY that it is THREE YEARS OLD at this stage and that's ANCIENT in the Smartphone world and its running Samsung's OLD TouchWiz UI unlike the more modern J7 or A5 2016 TouchWiz UI..from my own perspective a choice between a Superior but comparatively Outdated Note 4 and a less capable but much more modern J7/A5 are genuine choices the Customer has to appreciate..

And there's nowhere I said you mentioned j7 is better than s6.

Okay. Humor me a bit. If you had 80k like the poster, which one will you buy? Note 4 or A5 or J7?
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Decale:

And there's nowhere I said you mentioned j7 is better than s6.

Okay. Humor me a bit. If you had 80k like the poster, which one will you buy? Note 4 or A5 or J7?
Believe you me,I have something of that DELIMMA to decide on currently as my previous Note 4 packed up on me after some few months and am leaning more on getting a NEW J7 2016 to a USED Note 4 for THAT very reason of Modern TouchWiz UI..like I said the Note 4 is the VASTLY Superior device hardware wise but IF you've been able to compare it to current Samsung devices​,even the Mid Rangers like the J/A Series you will appreciate it's Outdated UI is a genuine reason to have a second thought.. unless of course how STALE its UI is comparatively is of no big deal to the buyer..
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Decale: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
donbenie:
Believe you me,I have something of that DELIMMA to decide on currently as my previous Note 4 packed up on me after some few months and am leaning more on getting a NEW J7 2016 to a USED Note 4 for THAT very reason of Modern TouchWiz UI..like I said the Note 4 is the VASTLY Superior device hardware wise but IF you've been able to compare it to current Samsung devices​,even the Mid Rangers like the J/A Series you will appreciate it's Outdated UI is a genuine reason to have a second thought.. unless of course how STALE its UI is comparatively is of no big deal to the buyer..

So UI is your only reason? Lol

Touchwiz is slow regardless of anyone you pick. Besides, head over to xda if you want to port the UI to a note 4
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by deolu2000(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Decale:

install cpu z from play store or put the phone in download mode. Check Google for the latter
thanks
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by donbenie(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Decale:

So UI is your only reason? Lol

Touchwiz is slow regardless of anyone you pick. Besides, head over to xda if you want to port the UI to a note 4
UI is a very big factor when choosing a Smartphone as some people will only use VANILLA Android and some will not Touch TouchWiz even for free and in Samsung's case a lot of streamlining and features has gone into making TouchWiz a much more enjoyable and Lag free experience on their recent devices compared to older models like the Note 4.. such maybe obtaining with a Custom ROM but how many of your average Smartphone user knows next to anything about how to go about that..
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Decale: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
donbenie:
UI is a very big factor when choosing a Smartphone as some people will only use VANILLA Android and some will not Touch TouchWiz even for free and in Samsung's case a lot of streamlining and features has gone into making TouchWiz a much more enjoyable and Lag free experience on their recent devices compared to older models like the Note 4.. such maybe obtaining with a Custom ROM but how many of your average Smartphone user knows next to anything about how to go about that..

New Touchwiz or Grace UX or whatever may have less lag but it's slow compared to vanilla embedded phones.

I use s7. I know what I'm saying
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Norman4real(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Last year in June i bought Tecno C9 and 1 year later my phone still rocks. Ive never had to see a mechanic even once. At around that time a friend of mine went and bought a Samsung Note 3 and in 2 months he was already changing batteries, charging system stopped working early this year and shortly afterwards his simcard slot wasn't working anymore.

What i'm trying to say here is that u should avoid these 2nd hand, 4year old phones regardless of the specs and brand. If what you want is samsung just buy the latest A or J series even if the features may not look to be as good as those on an older model like a note3 or s5

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k by Cunninlinguist: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:
Last year in June i bought Tecno C9 and 1 year later my phone still rocks. Ive never had to see a mechanic even once. At around that time a friend of mine went and bought a Samsung Note 3 and in 2 months he was already changing batteries, charging system stopped working early this year and shortly afterwards his simcard slot wasn't working anymore.

What i'm trying to say here is that u should avoid these 2nd hand, 4year old phones regardless of the specs and brand. If what you want is samsung just buy the latest A or J series even if the features may not look to be as good as those on an older model like a note3 or s5
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Went Into The Deep Web/dark Web / Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / Gionee M6 Mini Full Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.