Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said (1172 Views)

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said by Mescopaul(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2015
This is what the Sister of the Lady killed in BIAFRA protest today (02/12/2015) wrote :

"That is my Blood sister (Photos below) , thanks to Biafra protesters yes I know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old"

"My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans … Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock … Bye till we part No More …. From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu"
Take Heart Dear. May The Soul of Your Sister Rest in Peace

Re: This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said by DickDastardly(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Violence is for animals. Say no to violence today wink
Re: This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said by SegunAdewole: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari's Hausas soldiers kills her, you blame IPOB? The girl viviangist is a damned liar, the idiotic blogger can't even speak good english but wants a mansion in banana island like linda ikeji. Thunder fire am there!
Re: This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said by Mescopaul(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Buhari's Hausas soldiers kills her, you blame IPOB? The girl viviangist is a damned liar, the idiotic blogger can't even speak good english but wants a mansion in banana island like linda ikeji. Thunder fire am there!

Stop hating. What's wrong in wanting to earn a living through blogging?
Re: This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015
But why are they preventing biafra from leaving nigeria?
Re: This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said by lolaxavier(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: This Is What The Sister Of The Lady Killed In Biafra Protest Yesterday Said by Mescopaul(m): 3:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Love Machine:
But why are they preventing biafra from leaving nigeria?

Because of OIL

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Debited Me About 9 Times Since Friday / Heartbreaking Photo Of Dead Baby Dumped Among Refuse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / How I Got Robbed Of 15k Cash Unknowingly (need To Be Alert In Public Vehicles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.