Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

#notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support (7339 Views)

For Those Who Don't Appreciate Where Igbos Come From - Urhobo Woman / Inconclusive Elections – A New Concept We Must Embrace And Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

#notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by tscara(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2015
This is for all igbos who are against the stupidity and myopia of the so called biafran struggle. This is fast degenerating into somethIng else. Let us all collectively make our voice heard that we are not in support of a cause that might lead to widespread violence as it did some 40 years ago. Let us prove these miscreants that the majority of igbos do not support this cause or at least do not want from any violent means.

#notobiafra tscara

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by apholaryn: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2015
you go hear am this morning Op.

2 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by philfrey08: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2015
#notobiafra biko....
I cant stand all the noise and nonsense
We get Biafra, then what? angry
Biko, ihe a n'ewe m iwe!

#notowar

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Hiploko(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2015
We need to watch how we go about the protests. Hoodlums will soon hijack it and it becomes a problem to us all. When it was peaceful, it had the support of all. Even people abroad. Why burn a mosque and Dangote cars? It means we are not better or more educated than the northern street urchins. I bet you tommorrow friday after mosque will see the killing and destruction of ibos and their properties except God thinks otherwise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Afam4eva(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2015
#Notoviolence

that's what you should be clamoring for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by ChappyChase: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Am a biafran but am not in support of the way these guys are doing things..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Ebubeslym(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
tscara:

This is for igbos not for miscreants/biafrans

i pity you and ur ilk..
Biafra has come to stay..
If you like foam in the mouth, it wont kill this movement.
Even if Nnamdi Kanu dies (God forbid) another will replace him.

Your number is so insignificant when compared with the number of those who support Biafra.

the sun will continue rising from the EAST

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
The struggle for Biafra is a legitimate right, but when done without recourse to conflict.
IPOB is obviously populated by youths without tact and brain. And if these are the youths that would lead us into the utopian Biafra then we've a problem. You always want things to be done Nnamdi Kanu's style. A style of all talks without strategy and diplomacy.
It's obvious that these folks are bereft of concrete ideas on how to go about this struggle. Many of them plan to draw us into an unprepared conflict with the Federal Government. While others just want to be heard. Unknownwingly, many don't know that they are playing into the hands of foreseen enemies who have always wish harm on us and we know who these vermins are.
It's high time IPOB separate themselves from the selfish tactics of Nnamdi Kanu and embrace a full non-aggressive struggle devoid of conflict. Because a conflicts of any disguise wont favour our people. The likes of Rochas and Ohaneze knows this and no true Igbo son would allow bloodshed flow in his homeland, not to talk our people in the north.
I think it's time people with brains start owning this struggle. Uchenna Madu from the look of things is diplomatic and a true representation of a non-violent protest. He is the epitome of the true ideals of MASSOB. The dude understand the dynamics of Nigeria better than Kanu and his brain dead deputy Uche Mefor. We cannot afford to lose thousands of lives because of an Nnamdi Kanu who deliberately allowed himself to be cornered by the DSS.
The South-East has a genuine demand, even if the federal government seem to be unruffled to call for a round table discussion. Yet, sticking to this primary objective is very important.
Let all true nwafor join hands and preach the message. #No to Violence, Yes to a Referendum#.

12 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by mekadinho(f): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
All these, "my Mama say I be Igbo", self.... Creating SILL..Y thread always, must u call them names to drive home ur points? You must b an ediot and a nitwit to call d protesters miscreants. You are just a lonely voice in da wilderness, Onukwu!.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by shachris02: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2015
I am igbo not Biafra or IPOB. Igbos say not to violence. Igbos are not hoodlums. Igbos are not criminals. Igbos are not Biafrans.

My fellow igbo brothers, the time to save our region is now. There's not sitting on the fence now.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri

#iamigbonotbiafra #notobiafra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Kayendy(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Ur #tagg can't stop dis protest dat is y we hv a president but i'm beginning to tink dat d president's silence will make d matter worse.. he should. Better come up with a plan or better still release their Nnamdi Kanu to avoid wat jonathan said "I underestimated boko haram"

2 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by shachris02: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:
#Notoviolence

that's what you should be clamoring for.

you can't dissociate IPOB from violence. You can't support IPOB and not support violence. The very message that gave birth to IPOB is all enmeshed in violence. Take a listen to radio biafra you'd understand. I would always respect the Bilie rights movement. That's the way reasonable people act.

#igbonotbiafran #saynotobiafra #saynotoIPOB

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by shachris02: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2015
mekadinho:
All these, "my Mama say I be Igbo", self.... Creating SILL..Y thread always, must u call them names to drive home ur points? You must b an ediot and a nitwit to call d protesters miscreants. You are just a lonely voice in da wilderness, Onukwu!.

you are a miscreant when you start destroying properties of law abiding citizens and stand causing nuisance to innocent bystanders. We all have our right of association. Don't force every igboman into your IPOB trash.

18 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by 4giveand4get: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2015
tscara:
This is for all igbos who are against the stupidity and myopia of the so called biafran struggle. This is fast degenerating into somethIng else. Let us all collectively make our voice heard that we are not in support of a cause that might lead to widespread violence as it did some 40 years ago. Let us prove these miscreants that the majority of igbos do not support this cause or at least do not want from any violent means.

#notobiafra tscara

POLICE AND ARMY SHOULD GIVE US A CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL TO REPORT IPOB MEMBERS AND THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES NOW....DO NOT LET BOKO HARAM COME TO IGBO LAND IN NAME OF BIAFRA. PLEASE POLICE AND ARMY HEAR US NOW BY PROVIDING PHONE NUMBER AND EMAILS FOR OUR ASSISTANCE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by shachris02: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Ebubeslym:

i pity you and ur ilk..

Your number is so insignificant when compared with the number of those who support Biafra.

You are ignorant, aint you? Millions of peace loving igbos do not support this movement. That we have just a few bad eggs making all the noises doesn't mean we are all in support. Your movement is DOD. No one wants a war in igboland. Not after 1966. No sane man brings war to his land. Use your head.

13 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by tscara(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2015
shachris02:

you can't dissociate IPOB from violence. You can't support IPOB and not support violence. The very message that gave birth to IPOB is all enmeshed in violence. Take a listen to radio biafra you'd understand. I would always respect the Bilie rights movement. That's the way reasonable people act.

Exactly my brother. How can you spew all the hate that was being spewed on radio Biafra and you expect to be a free man in the country.

4 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Afam4eva(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2015
shachris02:

I witnessed their procession in Aba and there was no iota of violence whatsoever. Yes, Nnamdi Kanu made some inciting comments but IPOB supporters have so far no heeded to any of those comments. The only thing I don't support is depriving other people of their freedom. Like blocking highways and telling people to close their shops. That is not violence. If you want to see violence, go to Borno. Before we know it they will tell us that IPOB has overtaken bokoharam in violence lending credence to the hypocrisy of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by kachnov(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Militarily and economically Biafra is not matured enough to stand.The logic behind wanting to create Biafra is deeply flawed,when you cry marginalization who in this nation isn't really marginalized!Is it the people of Borno that wake up to countless bloodshed everyday and the federal government hasn't been able to stop the insurgency or is it the Yoruba man that is involved in everyday life hustle like their Ibo brothers?Truth is,ibos are amongst the most comfortable and successful tribe in this nation .We should hold our igbo leaders accountable from the state level to the ward level for good governance first...

Biafra is dead on arrival,for no sovereign nation gives up any part of its territory just like that.

10 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by tscara(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2015
4giveand4get:

POLICE AND ARMY SHOULD GIVE US A CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL TO REPORT IPOB MEMBERS AND THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES NOW....DO NOT LET BOKO HARAM COME TO IGBO LAND IN NAME OF BIAFRA. PLEASE POLICE AND ARMY HEAR US NOW BY PROVIDING PHONE NUMBER AND EMAILS FOR OUR ASSISTANCE
Seconded. We igbos have to speak out because these miscreants will not suffer alone if things get out of hand. They would have succeeded in dragging millions of innocent igbos into their mess. Imagine there are reprisals in the north to Igbo businesses the same miscreants will come and cry here again most of them are safe in the east whereas a good number of igbos are scattered around Nigeria making a living. Bunch of troublemakers

2 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by shachris02: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

I witnessed their procession in Aba and there was no iota of violence whatsoever. Yes, Nnamdi Kanu made some inciting comments but IPOB supporters have so far no heeded to any of those comments. The only thing I don't support is depriving other people of their freedom. Like blocking highways and telling people to close their shops. That is not violence. If you want to see violence, go to Borno. Before we know it they will tell us that IPOB has overtaken bokoharam in violence lending credence to the hypocrisy of Nigerians.

Really? I too was in aba all through the protests. They went into Ariaria and Ngwa road market and looted goods of people that opened their shops. Trust me, if not for the presence of heavily armed police officers, they would have done worse. We were forced to close shop in ogbor hill. They would barge into any open shop and loot and harrass the owners by throwing pure water at them. Tell me, is that your idea of a peaceful protest? Don't I, as an individual have a right of association?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2015
reasonable Igbo will dissociate themselves from Biafra.
'state of emergency' coming up next if violence continues.

1 Like

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by kingbasil: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2015
But IPOB and MASSOB have disassocited themselves from the destructions... the question I ask is why incite the protesters to violence by killing them no matter they were peaceful ??All the protests happening around countries in the world, have you heard that any of them were arrested talk less of killing by shooting These just shows you the state of things in the jungle called Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by Afam4eva(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2015
shachris02:

Really? I too was in aba all through the protests. They went into Ariaria and Ngwa road market and looted goods of people that opened their shops. Trust me, if not for the presence of heavily armed police officers, they would have done worse. We were forced to close shop in ogbor hill. They would barge into any open shop and loot and harrass the owners by throwing pure water at them. Tell me, is that your idea of a peaceful protest? Don't I, as an individual have a right of association?
I was actually in Faulks road and I was not happy that they made people close their shops. Someone told me it was voluntary then I wondered why people would open their shops and then shut it when they sight IPOB protesters. That I am not in support of. Although I didn't experience the looting of shops though I heard stories. Let's learn to highlight some of the evils instead of just labeling the whole movement as evi. Even during the fuek subsidy protest, there were evil elements who caused untold hardship on others. That's humans for you. Those IPOB guys are.not saints, so definitely you will have some screwed loses.

4 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by kachnov(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Ebubeslym:

i pity you and ur ilk..

The same way you don't want to be Nigerian that's the same way we don't want to be Biafran.All Igbos are Nigerians,not all Igbos are Biafrans.
FYI N.KANU is not known in Igboland...he's not an Opinion leader and he's not royalty,just another puppet playing to a grand scheme of things you and your Biafran Agitators have no clue on.

For all I know,that man could be a CIA mole who conveniently allowed DSS arrest him to create civil unrest that will aid the disintegration of Nigeria as predicted by some western powers(Nigeria to disintegrate in 2015).We cannot all be fools at the same time you know.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by kingbasil: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2015
shachris02:

I know you to be a peddler of false news grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by shachris02: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
kingbasil:

I know you to be a peddler of false news grin grin

cheesy and i know you to be a zombie.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti LG Elections: APC Wins All 16 Chairmanship Seats / Biafra And The Yearnings Of The Niger Delta / PDM Chairman Begs Tribunal To Remove Party From Petition Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.