Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos (2058 Views)

Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / WOW: Escaped Lion In Jos Has Been Killed (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by sunny2k: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I was so angry to see how the security operatives were posing wit the lifeless body of the lion pure local african mentality

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Some people with poor mentality sha.
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by sunny2k: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
imagine the mopo still pointing his gun to d lifeless body of d lion n d foolish NSCDS man puting his hands in d mouth of the lion and the military man squating by d lion. All taking their turns to pose wit d dead lion

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by menix(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Useless Military tout..

They should ve used Cluster bomb for the lion instead..
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by phrancys001(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2015
But seriously the lion looks so hungry and malnourished wonder what would have happened if an unlucky chap crossed it's path.
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by olisafincy(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
They would have used tranquilizer and not guns........
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by olisafincy(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
Some people with poor mentality sha.
Its poor mentality like you say, till you hear on news it has killed ten people.
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by moscobabs(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2015
imagine the hungry lion resurrect !!!!
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by moscobabs(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2015
olisafincy:
they should be wasting time to look for tranquilizer before kill an hungry lion in a city?

I wish u were there to stop them not to kill it
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by moscobabs(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2015
phrancys001:
But seriously the lion looks so hungry and malnourished wonder what would have happened if an unlucky chap crossed it's path.
lion don't eat human flesh lioness does.
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by Prodeegee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
and then someone thinks that nonsense arrowhead hunters gone would kill a lion...this lion probably died in a territorial fight of of sickness. cos the picture shows the lion is still in a zoo or a reserve.
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by Prodeegee(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
olisafincy:
lol...traqs ke?
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by Molebs(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
moscobabs:

lion don't eat human flesh lioness does.

Says who?
You may be right to say, lioness are better hunters than lions but not that lions dont eat human flesh.
They are carnivores oga.
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by moscobabs(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Molebs:

Says who?
You may be right to say, lioness are better hunters than lions but not that lions dont eat human flesh.
They are carnivores oga.
yes they are carnivores but they don't heat human being but eat other animals. They they attack and kill human being in defence
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by EOOJ(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bet why shocked[size=50pt][/50pt][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Help Me See The People That Killed The Lion In Jos by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2015
cry

(1) (Reply)

Living With A Monster Flesh Eater / Noodle Waste Supplier / Pure Boerboel Puppies Available Don't Dull On Dis Sweeties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.