Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun (47283 Views)

Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Sim Registration: Crowd At MTN Office Rumuodumaya, Port Harcourt (photo) / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by ManTiger(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
No sane human being should suffer so much like this when there is alternative!

Either you get alternative time and buy voucher to send/call your contact with the new line or you stay put!

Aren't we surviving before the emergency of GSM?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by oluwazino(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
For what na.. Na to go buy another line sure pass angry will na have to sit under the sun for one stupid line, na only MTN dey nigeria metchew
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by SuPeRq(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
To curb excess crowd, mtnosogbo jejely moved to other side opposite their office and conduct the registration exercise............. Bravo to them anyway

1 Like

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by southcent: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
lol,but why would I go and queue and a hot sun when there other networks there waiting for me to use them..even though a billionaire get my no,them no dey give that billionaire another no?
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigerians just enjoy stressing themselves. sad
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by funkyibodude(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
All of you guys are wasting your time Going to MTN office. Text YES to 799 for mtn network to use your BVN to complete your sim update. It worked for me yesterday and my line has been reactivated cool

1 Like

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by SuPeRq(f): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
ManTiger:
No sane human being should suffer so much like this when there is alternative!

Either you get alternative time and buy voucher to send/call your contact with the new line or you stay put!

Aren't we surviving before the emergency of GSM?
some did that because the Sims were used for sensitive information and it won't be cool going from one place to another replacing contact ....... My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Litmus: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Third world Access to the World Wide Web, a force for business and progress or a force for the spread of sedition and backwardness, Nigerian government you decide.

grin
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by hayorzzyzx(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Setaje:
It's so bad. I took pictures too about 2 weeks ago. They are so slow. The security guys take bribe. The worst part was when my mum went she was told someone else has registered on her Sim. Imagine the nonsense. How can someone register on her Sim. She first registered her Sim in an Mtn office last year. A big office for that matter at fatai atere. She was then told to come back because they have to first send message to headquarters and get a reply before they can rectify it.[b]If it were to be a civilized country[/b]hey would be sued for such mistake.

I heard that mtn also provided all the mushroom outlets wiv money to rent chairs. They don't rent chairs. They allow old people stand under hot sun. It's not fair at all. This are the pictures I took

Are you now saying that we are in a Jungle undecided
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Acjohn(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stoning time.........
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by badesco(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
They all deserve what they got, so i dont pity them at all.
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guess they want to sympathise with MTN on the NCC fine
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by miqos02(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by lordthree(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
if mtn blocks my number is it not to port

1 Like

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by sparklebug: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
why not switch to etisalat? why go through all these stress when there is an alternative?
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by hismahillz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
So dem dey form seriousness now #Observing
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by kachnov(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Business are suffering...hope peeps won't stone them again?
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by fiftynaira(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
gift01:
Mtn Users...Simply sms YES to 799 and your BVN details would be used to register your MTN line. No need waste time going to queue. Pls spread the info

I have Done that am yet to get a response from them... I never even get there time

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Can`t they PORT to another network? Na jazz MTN use on them? Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by kushma(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
These people don't have anything to do at all someone that has important jobs or work to go won't stand he would just buy another sim.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by fart: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
What is the difference between mtn and sh.it? There is no difference. Both should be flushed down the toilet
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Osama10(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigerians really love suffering & smiling.
If they venture block my line, automatically I port to nearest network.
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Kazrem(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Again! I think it's time to port to etisalat
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fuckimg people getting emotionally attached to a network. What's wrong with other networks?
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by tunapawizzy: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na dis small thing be crowd...not impressed
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Pidggin(f): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is only the beginning.
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Setaje(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
The worst part is I registered Nov 16. It worked for sometime. Until yesterday I noticed I could not recharge. When I tried calling, it was telling me my line has been temporarily barred. So today I and my mum went of which she was there on Tuesday to register. I queued for her from 7 am till 2pm. When it was my turn I called her to start coming to meet me. When she was about to register, she was told someone else registered on her line? How is that possible. My mum and dad did their registration at the same place last year. At fatai atere. Popsy doesn't have any issue. Just my mum. They didn't do it on a road side. How can someone register on her line. How can that be. They gave us a letter that we should come today o and that we should be allowed to enter. Only for us to get there and see heavy police men and security guards harrassing people. If u see old people standing under the sun. Even after we showed them the note they gave to us on Tuesday. They didn't allow us enter. One nice police man eventually allowed us to enter. My mum was able to finally complete it. While I complained about my line that was temporarily barred. They had to re register me again.

Can u see what mtn is making Nigerians go through. Can they do this to south Africans. What is painful is seeing old people standing under the hot sun. It's not fair. They locked the gate because of their office that was burnt in owerri. As I type my line is still temporarily barred even after registering a second time. Just called customer care. Was told to hold on. I am just tired!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Setaje(f): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
kushma:
These people don't have anything to do at all someone that has important jobs or work to go won't stand he would just buy another sim.

What kind of nonsense talk is that. I bought that Sim the first week mtn came to nigeria and yes I can use it to get money in a bank. You people just open your dirty mouths and spill rubbish. All my contacts in this world is on that Sim. I have two other sims I am using but this sim is important. For your info many people collected a days absence from work just to get this shit done. So don't say what u don't no

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by Exponental(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
MTN ... Very pathetic. Hope this is not the beginning of the end?
Re: Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun by ayo2pec(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
if i were them i will buy new Sim,

And communicate it to my contacts (Facebook, Whatapp, twitter, my email Signature)

Instead of wasting precious time inside Sun.

I smart pass that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.ยงยง

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.