Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Vivian Gist... Prove To Us That You Not Lying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vivian Gist... Prove To Us That You Not Lying (545 Views)

Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos / I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All / Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vivian Gist... Prove To Us That You Not Lying by TheMascot(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Vivian.. I have sisters I know sisters and yes they tend to be very close to one another even when beefing they still act cool... And truly it would be a pain to you if truly she is dead.. It would also push you to the extent to which you have taken this matter.. But.....

Sisters are fond of themselves and that's where the problem comes from.. They take pics together.. Either before church service.. Before a party.. During a wedding, etc.. So madam.. Show us a pic of you and her together.. Or may that real sis of urs die truly..
Re: Vivian Gist... Prove To Us That You Not Lying by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2015
I wont say they r not related..# they cul b close fwends..#

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise A Billionaire! / Not The Will Of God? / Nairalanders Please Join Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.