Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana (23020 Views)

Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Crude Oil Exploration In Gajigana, Borno, Being Tested (Photos) / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by BiafranPrince: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
One day they will be running away from angry Biafrans, let them keep buying market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Jacko1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Coward soldiers running... When dey run who wil protect the hapless civilians left behind..... Those days ppl said dis crap ova n ova again dat Nigerian infantry are the best in d world my foot
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by babadem2much(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
kilokeys:
Why not go there and lead the squad?

James Bond..

when the ogas at the top hears 007 the only that comes to mind is ITEM 7 (chop and quench)

Your head de there my guy, is he the one to father all the orphans n marry the widows whom husbands are slained ?

still weeping
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by kilokeys(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
babadem2much:

Your head de there my guy, is he the one to father all the orphans n marry the widows whom husbands are slained ?

still weeping

They are so so annoying.. Even King David went to war in those days.. So whats their excuse?

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by onyowo(f): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Joejonah:
Stupid people.... Their gun is only meant for peaceful innocent protesters
. Peaceful and innocent protesters indeed
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by HirstMOG(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is he not a military man Make him carry gun too nau!!! Your lies of winning the war again BH are staring right at you. You and APC should stop telling Nigerians lies, Nigerians nor resemble lie muhameed.

1 Like

Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Sholonzo: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hornestly speaking, I think this issue of Boko Haram attacks should not be trivialized or politicized. It has really gone beyond that because innocent lives are being lost day by day, which is an issue of serious concern. Irrespective of our ethnic backgrounds or tribes as Nigerians, Boko Haram constitutes a threat to our national identity. Instead of raining abuses on our leaders, I admonish everyone to make suggestions on how we can overcome this group of monsters, who call themselves Boko Haram. It's time for all hands to be on deck to defeat these insurgents. I believe the COAS and members of the Armed Forces are working hard to bring this war to an end. I expect that we rise up to support them in our prayers, motivation, encouragement and willingness to provide relevent information that could help them in prosecuting this war. Remember, this is an asymmetric warfare, where the identity of the enemy is not clearly defined. By the grace of God, Boko Haram will be defeated and Nigeria will experience peace. I am expecting people who can have faith by supporting and believing with me that Nigeria will win this war.

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces!!!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Splashme: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Joejonah:
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by laclass(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why dem no go run ...if na unarmed protesters they will be forming Goliath, killing innocent people..only good at intimidating innocent civilians
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by juduff: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oga mr commander y not lead the team to the war front now, because u weh they there na wit ur ordinary eye u they take do am abii..
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by jayzblack(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Did anybody forced them to join nig. army is it nt dr work? or is federal govt. owing dem any salary. They should go jor, to protect life and property is their utmost priority. aftetall, if they die they died 4 the love they have 4 we country. end time wailing troops
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahahahahaha

God

Bless

Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Dgreat07(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Say it here with no shame.... Say let them go and manage the weapons they have against more sophisticated ones.
POLITICAL GENERAL
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by cutekhalifa(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigeria arm force are not ready for this guys... Give me that command I will squashed boko haram in 3months... Why not deploy unnamed armed drones... We can pick them out with drones, we can bombard that sambisa forest, clear everything out as obasanjo... Why are we handling this guys with kid grove... We should make sure any boko haram caught must die by firig squad this will send a signal to them that we are equal to the tasks... Less I forgot there biggest fanz and sympathizer is our own buhari...
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by utytill(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari promised us that he will lead this war at the fore,but it like say buratai don tire for press up.pls how far with the command center that was moved to yonder? is it still functional?
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Angoni(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Army is full of illiterate Hausa fulani cowards. All they know is to rape young girls, kill civilians and herd cattle.
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by naruto02(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
hopilo:
Send Snake to join the fight Mr press up.
I hail you my guy, a day is enough for snake to capture shekau alive without any one knowing
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by ruffDiamond: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
Hahahahahahaha

God

Bless

tiff jonaidiot
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Charly68: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
People should be mindful of their vituperations on this page..this is the first COAS that has really been upfront in the battle against Boko Haram..he goes to to field to see to the welfare of his troops ,encouraged them with promotion & equip them adequately for battle.. He has every moral right to warn from displaying any act of cowardice ..the guns and artilleries are there why should someone who signed to fight & die for his country be running from battle when the duty call must be obeyed..it is a criminal offense in military .
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by lawrenceunaa: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Joejonah:
yet the would rather give amnesty to them
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by dignity33: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stupid soldiers of dullard republic who will killied innocent unarmed girl in protest but run away when they see boko people.
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by dignity33: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupid soldiers of dullard republic who will killed innocent unarmed girl in protest but run away when they see boko people.
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Mariejay: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
They are vampires that dont die abi?, give them gud weapon and they wont run away, u think say bokoharam na press-Up
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by AKPARAJA: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
I thought book haram is surrendering.
The truth will come out.
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Dcanio: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Before the army will run they must have ran out of ammunition and maybe few equipments to cambat the insurgent...telling them not to run but stand and fight won't help equip them with all the gadgets of modern warfare night vision Googles this boys morale will be boosted
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by rildwanullahi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
kilokeys:

James Bond..

when the ogas at the top hear 007 the only that comes to mind is ITEM 7 (chop and quench)
kilokeys:

They are so so annoying.. Even King David went to war in those days.. So whats their excuse?

Generals don't lead a war in the Nigerian army, I meant to the war front directly
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by Pidggin(f): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
How can we ever win this war with Soldiers as timid as this? grin
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by olisafincy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is the funniest thing i have heard.
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by tayour917i(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
kilokeys:

James Bond..

when the ogas at the top hear 007 the only that comes to mind is ITEM 7 (chop and quench)

Youre like why mourinho no enter field
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by JohnReese: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
This COAS is a June 12 man jare
Re: Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana by JohnReese: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
What's dis one saying? Guy u be June 12 man
Charly68:
People should be mindful of their vituperations on this page..this is the first COAS that has really been upfront in the battle against Boko Haram..he goes to to field to see to the welfare of his troops ,encouraged them with promotion & equip them adequately for battle.. He has every moral right to warn from displaying any act of cowardice ..the guns and artilleries are there why should someone who signed to fight & die for his country be running from battle when the duty call must be obeyed..it is a criminal offense in military .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) / Wike Employs FFK, Omokri, Abe To Stop Amaechi’s Ministerial Appointment - Eze / Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.