Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) (5459 Views)

Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by FCTumunze: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks Nairalanders,
I have been using nairaland forum for like 2 years now, just like a guest and not as a registered member , but yesterday something came up that made me to sign up this morning so that i can tell my own part of the story about vivian gist and her dead sister.
Some people came up with some threads that Nkiru is not a sister to Vivian , dear i have been hearing about Vivian Gist and also Reading her Blog Daily not knowing she is my lodge mate in school , she is a student of Federal College of Education Umunze Anambra state and Studying Library and Information Science , we all live in the same lodge up-till now. the Girl in question is her sister , and indeed her blood sister , the question people were asking about the differ-ency surnames is what i will explain , because i know Vivian more than anybody on nairaland although , i never call her Vivian what i use her for is Zikora best known name to me , Dear reader, .... Zikora (Vivian) and Nkiru's Mother is from the same parents , so i can see what is wrong with her referring to Dead Nkiru as a blood sister since the same blood flows through their mothers vain.

What am trying to explain more better is that the girl in question the died is never a protester , i saw her name on naij.com , vanguard and many other official websites as one of the protesters , which i know she is not one of them.

R.I.P Nkiru

Below pictures is Vivian .... so people that do misplace her picture with her dead sister should please stop that and remove it please , lets just stop on only one person , Vivian is alive and fine

Thanks ... Reporting Unbehalf of Federal College of Education Technical Umunze , Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by FCTumunze: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nairaland Moderators .. Seun lalasticlala and others please look into this thanks
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by amiskurie(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yorubas,ibos and Hausas say amen.

God go punish that pig call nnamdi the murderer.

Amen!

16 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
mumu! vivianGist schooled (Or is still schooling) at Unizik AWKA; and whats FULL about this your yeye story??

lying liars!

and how can you even say that you are reporting onbehalf of FCET Umunze, Are you the school's PRO?? Get Lost pls!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by menix(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Now I see the reason she quickly posted her pix, she is a mixed sister..

It took a month for a friend to post the demise of her father because all the while she was mourning him but it took Vivian just few hours to post the pix of her mixed sister's lifeless body.

Just like someone said, the OP might be a liar, I won't doubt it cous it's Time Time nd during such period liars from hell will manifest..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by FCTumunze: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:
mumu! vivianGist schooled (Or is still schooling) at Unizik AWKA.

lying liars!

and how can you even say that you are reporting onbehalf of FCET Umunze, Are you the school's PRO?? Get Lost pls!

May be u re an idiot not to know that the school is affiliated to Unizik

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by zimoni(f): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Publicity hound on the loose.

Lord delivers you all.
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by amiskurie(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:
mumu! vivianGist schooled (Or is still schooling) at Unizik AWKA.

lying liars!

Shallap! IN CHUKWU'S VOICE

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chai... Another one!
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by teepsee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
this Vivian gist of a thing is praying to be like Linda. let her keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by jane0000(f): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
amiskurie:

Amen!
Big Amen!
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by coolnice(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
see something. Linda posted Vivian as the girl that died yesterday

1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:

U re a BIG fool. how is federal college of education Umunze affiliated to UNIZIK??

Besides, why would viviangist claim she schools at unizik instead of FCET Umunze If she's truly not a student there?

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
This OP is VivianGist guys! She is truly a desperate blogger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by zendy: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
amiskurie:

Amen!

But it was your a Nigerian Police that shot the innocent girl dead

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:

who killed her ? Why ain't u telling us about her killer? Was it the protesters or the Nigeria military ?

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by goldenceo1: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
she asked for publicity when she made her so called late sister pics go viral, so why cry foul play because her pic is been misplaced for her late sister pics. what's good for the goose is good for d gander. VivianGist n Nk pics RIP..

RIP to d beautiful, young Nk Baby...

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by hazyfm1: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
RIP
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
lawa ooo
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
This mumu Op dosent even know the name of the school sef (and U re here claiming student abi lecturer). How can U say its FCTumunze, its FCETumunze.

Its Federal College of Education Technical Umunze (FCET) and Not Federal College of Technical Umunze (FCT). So U are definitely not a student of the school.

7 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Now its her kid sister that got killed, The next minute, its no longer her sister but her mom's sister's daughter.. grin

Now, Viviangist schools in unizik, the next minute, she is a student of FCET Umunze

Lets stop using the dead to promote our enterprise. Lets allow the dead to RIP!

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Ginaz(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
This matter has tireded me and I wanting it closing now. Why won't you pipu hear word again? Sorry for my English, my head is paining. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by amiskurie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
jane0000:
Big Amen!

Infact,I put microphone.
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Onymerchandise: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:

U re a BIG fool. how is federal college of education Umunze affiliated to UNIZIK??

Besides, why would viviangist claim she schools at unizik instead of FCET Umunze If she's truly not a student there?
My friend you are wrong, FCET umunze is affiliated to Unizik, she is right on that aspect.
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Onymerchandise: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:
Thanks Nairalanders,
I have been using nairaland forum for like 2 years now, just like a guest and not as a registered member , but yesterday something came up that made me to sign up this morning so that i can tell my own part of the story about vivian gist and her dead sister.
Some people came up with some threads that Nkiru is not a sister to Vivian , dear i have been hearing about Vivian Gist and also Reading her Blog Daily not knowing she is my lodge mate in school , she is a student of Federal College of Education Umunze Anambra state and Studying Library and Information Science , we all live in the same lodge up-till now. the Girl in question is her sister , and indeed her blood sister , the question people were asking about the differ-ency surnames is what i will explain , because i know Vivian more than anybody on nairaland although , i never call her Vivian what i use her for is Zikora best known name to me , Dear reader, .... Zikora (Vivian) and Nkiru's Mother is from the same parents , so i can see what is wrong with her referring to Dead Nkiru as a blood sister since the same blood flows through their mothers vain.

What am trying to explain more better is that the girl in question the died is never a protester , i saw her name on naij.com , vanguard and many other official websites as one of the protesters , which i know she is not one of them.

R.I.P Nkiru

Below pictures is Vivian .... so people that do misplace her picture with her dead sister should please stop that and remove it please , lets just stop on only one person , Vivian is alive and fine

Thanks ... Reporting Unbehalf of Federal College of Education Technical Umunze , Anambra State
Since you said that you are a student in Umunze can you list 3 lodges or hostels sited there.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nairaland fit make person mad sef..

The op na ass-bite..# U guys shu check when op created d account' December 3rd..Today#. This is vivian making use of another account to clear ah callow lies..#

This qirl na "Oloshie walai"
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Eleniyan15: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
story for the gods
how does this help the fuel issue!!!!
attention seekers
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by tigerclaws: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
I want to press booobs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by SlyIg(f): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:
This OP is VivianGist guys! She is truly a desperate blogger

Thanks for your observation...
I was just pitying the girl on how she'll get herself out of the mess she got herself into and here it is.
she's just trying to vindicate herself.

How can someone who has been a visitor on nairaland know how things are done here to the extent of knowing the moderators names and commanding them to look into the thread.

Abeg, this op is Vivian gist joor trying to make herself relevant again on nairaland after the mess.
Blogging is not a do or die affair. And moreover, nairalanders are not kids.
Nonsense....

7 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:
Thanks Nairalanders,

R.I.P Nkiru

This is very embarassing. Vivian you need to stop this. This is not how Linda, Laila, Olorisupergal and co made it. Just stop

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:

The Person writing this Article is the owner of Vivian Gist by Name ILLIKANNU CHINAZA MARY-VIVIAN, Student of Federal College of Education Technical Umunze, in affiliation with Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra state, am studying Library and Information Science, and from Ukpor in Nnewi south Local Government Area, Anambra state Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/2727777/nairaland-vivian-gist-what-must

She is your blood sister yet you have different surnames? She is your younger sister yet she looks older than you??

Why is your surname Illikannu and the dead girl's name Ikeayionwu??

Even if the two of you are related, is this how to go about mourning her? Her corpse was still warm when you gleefully uploaded gory pictures of her slain body, and even asked for front page coverage. You made sure to inform us that the information of your alleged sister's demise was posted by 'Viviangist'.

viviangist:
Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

You should hide your head in shame. SHAME!!! angry

You better stop this rubbish before disaster befalls you.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Bekwarra(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok o

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / Kelechi Mbamnozie Is An Igbo Who Works With The UN. Read His Submission On Kanu. / Atiku Abubakar Dumps APC, Returns To PDP To Get Presidential Ticket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.