Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) (5465 Views)

Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:

U re a BIG fool. how is federal college of education Umunze affiliated to UNIZIK??

Besides, why would viviangist claim she schools at unizik instead of FCET Umunze If she's truly not a student there?

One time, a lady told my Mum she graduated from UNN, ENGLISH dept. When my mum began asking her of some lecturers there (My Mum graduated from UNN too), she began to stammer and said she finished from Alvan Ikoku and it is affiliated to UNN.
Why the story? When people school in affiliate schools, they claim the main one instead. Maybe that's the case here... me sef don taya for the grammar and the story line ..
It's possible they are cousins. I also refer to my cousins as 'Sister/Brother' too...

But I think this is Vivian behind the moniker.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Fkforyou(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fame Monger....I must be like linda by force even if it means using my family as bait. Pathetic and Disrespectful..!!!!!
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by PLANETMARS(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Just strolling by-------------------------------allow d dead bury d dead
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by lordthree(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
when is season two of this movie coming out
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
*yawn*
FCTumunze:
Thanks Nairalanders,
I have been using nairaland forum for like 2 years now, just like a guest and not as a registered member , but yesterday something came up that made me to sign up this morning so that i can tell my own part of the story about vivian gist and her dead sister.
Some people came up with some threads that Nkiru is not a sister to Vivian , dear i have been hearing about Vivian Gist and also Reading her Blog Daily not knowing she is my lodge mate in school , she is a student of Federal College of Education Umunze Anambra state and Studying Library and Information Science , we all live in the same lodge up-till now. the Girl in question is her sister , and indeed her blood sister , the question people were asking about the differ-ency surnames is what i will explain , because i know Vivian more than anybody on nairaland although , i never call her Vivian what i use her for is Zikora best known name to me , Dear reader, .... Zikora (Vivian) and Nkiru's Mother is from the same parents , so i can see what is wrong with her referring to Dead Nkiru as a blood sister since the same blood flows through their mothers vain.

What am trying to explain more better is that the girl in question the died is never a protester , i saw her name on naij.com , vanguard and many other official websites as one of the protesters , which i know she is not one of them.

R.I.P Nkiru

Below pictures is Vivian .... so people that do misplace her picture with her dead sister should please stop that and remove it please , lets just stop on only one person , Vivian is alive and fine

Thanks ... Reporting Unbehalf of Federal College of Education Technical Umunze , Anambra State
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by TheMascot(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:
Thanks Nairalanders,
I have been using nairaland forum for like 2 years now, just like a guest and not as a registered member , but yesterday something came up that made me to sign up this morning so that i can tell my own part of the story about vivian gist and her dead sister.
Some people came up with some threads that Nkiru is not a sister to Vivian , dear i have been hearing about Vivian Gist and also Reading her Blog Daily not knowing she is my lodge mate in school , she is a student of Federal College of Education Umunze Anambra state and Studying Library and Information Science , we all live in the same lodge up-till now. the Girl in question is her sister , and indeed her blood sister , the question people were asking about the differ-ency surnames is what i will explain , because i know Vivian more than anybody on nairaland although , i never call her Vivian what i use her for is Zikora best known name to me , Dear reader, .... Zikora (Vivian) and Nkiru's Mother is from the same parents , so i can see what is wrong with her referring to Dead Nkiru as a blood sister since the same blood flows through their mothers vain.

What am trying to explain more better is that the girl in question the died is never a protester , i saw her name on naij.com , vanguard and many other official websites as one of the protesters , which i know she is not one of them.

R.I.P Nkiru

Below pictures is Vivian .... so people that do misplace her picture with her dead sister should please stop that and remove it please , lets just stop on only one person , Vivian is alive and fine

Thanks ... Reporting Unbehalf of Federal College of Education Technical Umunze , Anambra State
End time lier.. Lion abdulai elijah lai lai you too dey lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Aminat508(f): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by TunjiMsp: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
menix:
Now I see the reason she quickly posted her pix, she is a mixed sister..

It took a month for a friend to post the demise of her father because all the while she was mourning him but it took Vivian just few hours to post the pix of her mixed sister's lifeless body.

Just like someone said, the OP might be a liar, I won't doubt it cous it's Time Time nd during such period liars from hell will manifest..
good talk, what has social media turned some people, few years ago people use to mourn for months or years when their loved ones die young but what do you have now, a big avenue to make money
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by 4nobody4every1: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
yawns sad angry undecided
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ishilove:

https://www.nairaland.com/2727777/nairaland-vivian-gist-what-must

She is your blood sister yet you have different surnames? She is your younger sister yet she looks older than you??

Why is your surname Illikannu and the dead girl's name Ikeayionwu??

Even if the two of you are related, is this how to go about mourning her? Her corpse was still warm when you gleefully uploaded gory pictures of her slain body, and even asked for front page coverage. You made sure to inform us that the information of your alleged sister's demise was posted by 'Viviangist'.

You should hide your head in shame. SHAME!!! angry

You better stop this rubbish before disaster befalls you.
Exactly what I have in mind. You are such an intelligent poster!
The Op is embarrassment magnified. angry

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by alexov(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why can't people just use the right words? I believe the correct word is cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by lawrenceunaa: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:
Thanks Nairalanders,

R.I.P Nkiru

so Vivian u create another account to type this? The lady that was shot is fair undecided
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by lawrenceunaa: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:
Nairaland Moderators .. Seun lalasticlala and others please look into this thanks
just a typical feature of vivanblog always 1st to comment. BTW my father died 2wks before my 2nd semester exam in July yet I'm still mourning him, never posted it on fb, WhatsApp groups and many of my frns never knew and might still not know cos of a truth death of a loved one ain't good news undecided
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by kay29000(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
coolnice:
see something. Linda posted Vivian as the girl that died yesterday

Ahh! This is a grave error. Vivian Gist better reject this by fire by fire.
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by shizzy7(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
FCTumunze:

May be u re an idiot not to know that the school is affiliated to Unizik
You don't need to reply anybody's insult. I'll suggest you ignore the thread since you've passed your message.
People are bound to insult you here but for the sake of the late girl, don't engage in such conversations.

I'm not interested in whoever she's related to, just respect the dead.
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by LordPhilip(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
TheMascot:
End time lier.. Lion abdulai elijah lai lai you too dey lie
chisos!! Looooooooooool lmaooooooo
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by ManTiger(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Omo, ds Vivian tech o.

See how she straight.

But OP, you can lie o,

If what you're saying is true, can u just post her number? wink

RIP Nkiru.
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by bewla(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2015
menix:
Now I see the reason she quickly posted her pix, she is a mixed sister..

It took a month for a friend to post the demise of her father because all the while she was mourning him but it took Vivian just few hours to post the pix of her mixed sister's lifeless body.

Just like someone said, the OP might be a liar, I won't doubt it cous it's Time Time nd during such period liars from hell will manifest..
she just try to be professional with her work pls let not under mind that some one lost a life here
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by jackpot(f): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

This is very embarassing. Vivian you need to stop this. This is not how Linda, Laila, Olorisupergal and co made it. Just stop
**shots fired**
Re: Vivian Gist And Her Dead cousin ( The Full Story ) by jackpot(f): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

https://www.nairaland.com/2727777/nairaland-vivian-gist-what-must

She is your blood sister yet you have different surnames? She is your younger sister yet she looks older than you??

Why is your surname Illikannu and the dead girl's name Ikeayionwu??

Even if the two of you are related, is this how to go about mourning her? Her corpse was still warm when you gleefully uploaded gory pictures of her slain body, and even asked for front page coverage. You made sure to inform us that the information of your alleged sister's demise was posted by 'Viviangist'.

You should hide your head in shame. SHAME!!! angry

You better stop this rubbish before disaster befalls you.
true.

But I must say, all information from the OP is true, except that I don't know how both are related.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Emerging Headache Of The Igbo Ethnic Bigot / Jangebe Students’ Abduction: PDP Asks Buhari To "Wake Up From Slumber" / Kidnapping: Saraki Urges Global Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.