Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (42641 Views)

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ybalogs(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
I strongly believe we're on our way to redemption. Nigeria will be great again. Let's keep praying and believing. #OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jonathan! See ya life!

3 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by babafirst(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
askari01:

No, like Bread and butter...LMAO
PDP and corruption?Na like poundy and ogbono soup.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by punche(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
wagzyl:
"This is political witch-hunting. Bode George and Odili are formidable PDP stalwarts. All these dictatorial tendencies of PMB is taking Nigeria way back to 1984 and making a mockery of the significant progress GEJ made in strengthening Nigeria's democracy. No APC member has been implicated. Buhari is killing Nigeria. Anyway, proudly 5%."

I expect the children of hate to come and spew their usual diatribe above. Anyone supporting the illegality and inhuman political witchcraft practiced by PDP goons should have his/her head examined. This issue is beyond party affiliation, tribe, ethnicity or religion no matter whose ox is gored. Looting funds meant for protection of the country while people (Armed Forces and Civilians) die and lose their loved ones and properties is the height of witchcraft and should be cured by witch-hunt!!! Simple.

FOOL
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ayo2pec(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bode Agian- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You want make he run.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by babafirst(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kx:
Any relationship btw the N4.6b for "spiritual purpose" and the billions allegedly paid to 'friendly" CAN pastors under the headship of Jay Z
Ayo Oriste?
Abegi,nothing to fear,call him name fully ORITSEJAFOR.He can't harasss you,he is probably busy hiding somewhere or planning his escape route if Dasuki continues singing.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by donpeluchi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
4.2 billion for spiritual purposes!!!
I wonder which one of tribe or religion would do us in... both seem like curses to us at the moment
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by owumzy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yet some people will come out defending these ones in public.
How else do you identify a thief or murderer?
It's baaaaaaaadd embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by 1trillionlikes: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
I weep for this country
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ModiKen(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
oshyno:
Good. My own is they shud not go against d law.

By the way, if after all these hulabalo FG cud not send them to jail n recover our money, then they shud refund all d money used in the wild goose chase. Because we are not interest in d media trial . We want them in jail n our moneies returned. Ce fini

Gbam!
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Walelavender(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's getting so messy. These people will have to defend themselves if truly they didn't do it. However these proofs by Dasuki clearly spills the bills. Will they be jailed if convicted?
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by armadeo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
dis is just arms deal scam, we have not reach defense budget scam of 1tr each for 5yrs, not to talk of d $20b missing scam, or d $20b waivers scam, or d almighty petroleum ministry scam, we have not started yet, d wailers wil wail til 2030

Very soon na alligator/ crocodiles go dey crawl commot for can of worms.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Ephemmm: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
richidinho:
meanwhile

[s]"Since Ajala wouldn't want me to travel too,I Better go à fishing.. When it's time to go to Maiduguri they will send me. When it's time to defend campaign promises,they will send me. When it's time to go for local campaigns in kogi,they will send me. Am I allergic to Foreign trips and estacodes?"
[/s]

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Ephemmm: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Admiralty616:
I expect Olisa Metuh to react to all these arrest and exposures we have in the last 48hrs, yet he's been mute.

The man cannot know where to start and where to end, honestly. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Ephemmm: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
samflex:

0% sense

I doubt it if you read his post to the end.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by 989900: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
I bet some media houses and online bloggers got some -- I no mention names o!
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by 989900: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
I know GEJ will not go to prison join, but how will he not go to prison? undecided
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by feedthenation(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
N4.6bn for 'spiritual purposes' - well no wonder GEJ was busy giving money to pastors, imams, traditional rulers & even the various groups like OPC etc...

N2.1bn for Dokpesi for election campaign.

Now we know the identify of some of the goats who are yam eaters!!!

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by asfrank(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
wagzyl:
"This is political witch-hunting. Bode George and Odili are formidable PDP stalwarts. All these dictatorial tendencies of PMB is taking Nigeria way back to 1984 and making a mockery of the significant progress GEJ made in strengthening Nigeria's democracy. No APC member has been implicated. Buhari is killing Nigeria. Anyway, proudly 5%."

I expect the children of hate to come and spew their usual diatribe above. Anyone supporting the illegality and inhuman political witchcraft practiced by PDP goons should have his/her head examined. This issue is beyond party affiliation, tribe, ethnicity or religion no matter whose ox is gored. Looting funds meant for protection of the country while people (Armed Forces and Civilians) die and lose their loved ones and properties is the height of witchcraft and should be cured by witch-hunt!!! Simple.

How many persons who are in APC d@ their names were mentioned in any of the cases and has not being questioned?
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by cdialauka: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Now we can all begin to understand the drama in Nigeria. PDP government led by GEJ remorselessly, shamelessly and obstinately drained the vaults of this country.
Now, this tip of the iceberg that we are hearing about was just one of those feasts that GEJ organized and moderated.
In this particular case, they made the federal government bear PDP campaign expenses and hid the cost under the almighty security votes. They took billions of dollars in the name of (Arms purchase) security votes and ensured boko haram was well fueled so that they would have justification for such huge amounts taken out of federation accounts. They ensured boko haram was killing, bombing and kidnapping, sent defenseless troops to combat the same militants they were funding. They wasted civilian lives and the lives of many of our innocent soldiers.
It didn't end there. Now that they know their secrets are going to be let out, they are feigning sickness and wanting to travel out for medical treatment abroad. Some of them that already escaped abroad have gone to secure permanent spaces in the hospitals to delay or avert Justice.
In order to divert government attention away from the resolve to reveal corrupt people in the past government, they have devised another security confusion again. Now they have gone to mobilize the vulnerable Ibos to start an agitation for Biafra. The game plan is to create security issue similar to the then NigerDelta agitation so that PMB will not have time to pursue corruption probes.
We say investment has gone down in the economy recently, foreign investors are leaving, projects are abandoned. I want to reveal to Nigerians that most foreign investors that visit Nigeria with funds to invest are fronting for thieving politicians. Now that anti-corruption is heating up, their principals have told them to start offloading shares and go and stay in London, New York, Dubai and other places, keep the remnants they can cash from the various investments for them while they wait to face the music being played by this new government. They are all so pained by the foreign exchange policy of this government because they find it difficult to fly away our money at will.
Is anybody still confused about the drama in Nigeria?
Let's just wait and endure while PMB is giving them the music.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by grandlexuz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
cruzita:
idonbilivit .una wan tell me say na only PDP people dey steal our money ?until dem tell us truth I still repeat IDONBILIVIT

I equally don't believe you are the dude in your profile picture.. PDP was in Power and thus had the means and reach to steal..Off course they thought this will never be a problem since "prophets had told them they will be in Power forever"
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by johnchiii(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
why inviting odili nd george over, why not go and arrest them, or was it because they were apportioned lesser amount of loot?
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by trappatoni(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
bluecircle470:
: Bafarawa said he received N4.6 billion from Mr. Dasuki for “spiritual purposes. I am speechless. But I have this reserved for whoever tries to wriggle him out of this. So Nigeria need deliverance Na you come be the link to heaven. Some people must be shot.
Jonathan what was our sin. You will find no peace until all out funds re returned back to government coffers.
4. 6 BILLION FOR SPIRITUAL PURPOSES? LORD I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. IT'S SO UNFORTUNATE, I DON'T WANT TO SAY I REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN BUT THATS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ehinmowo: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jesus Christ! see how these devourers are sharing Nigeria's money
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by siwete: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by mpowa(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
oshyno:
Good. My own is they shud not go against d law.

By the way, if after all these hulabalo FG cud not send them to jail n recover our money, then they shud refund all d money used in the wild goose chase. Because we are not interest in d media trial . We want them in jail n our moneies returned. Ce fini

I'll be disappointed if nobody is jailed in this trial we just don't want sound bites, people must begin to face the consequences of their action in this country. All monies should be recovered and culprits jailed. They're the reasons Boko Haram became monsters, reasons why many projects where abandoned, why even now the economy is crippled.

By the way, which one be Spiritual Purpose, rituals, Babalawo or Can and the Jay-Z pastors, we need details and they spent 4.6 billion on that? Jonathan is definitely our zero!

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by mart2k(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/03/bode-george-former-governor-odili-got-n100m-each-national-security-adviser-arms-purchase
I op everybody is seeing how d fmr NSA was sharing our money as if it is his personal money. I bliv he can not even share his personal wealth d way he did. Like d criminal he is, Dasuki must av shortpaid som of d beneficiaries. Jonathan wl b like chai, I told dis NSA to giv Dokpesi just #3billion but he ended giving him 2.1. Corruption everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by JohnReese: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
The question is "when will jonathan be arrested?" because he's privy to all dis. If buhari cannot arrest jonathan den he shld fuckingg release everybody jare. Mumu president

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by mart2k(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keneking:
Bode George again...he would never learn shocked

By the time we are done...PDP would have been removed from INEC register as a political party before the next general elections shocked

How come no one is talking about Obanikoro sef? He was minister of state for defence at some point undecided
Obanikoro turn is still loading.....

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by pedrilo: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
i am a GEJITE but if jona is guilty of any corrupt act, his ass shud be jailed. i am for justice and equity.

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by mart2k(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
simpleseyi:
Please you people should help put our brothers in prayers oooo. Make Sambo Dansuki no go mention FFK, Ayo Fayose, Doyin Oku-igbe and other South West wailers. Once Sambo Dansuki mentions your name, you will get to EFCC.
Doyin Oku-igbe indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Today / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.