Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (42647 Views)

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mr. Bafarawa, whose detention was approved by a court order, has stated that he received N4.6 billion from Mr. Dasuki for “spiritual purposes.” Our EFCC source said their agents were still questioning the former governor to explain what was meant by “spiritual purposes.”

This country sef! Spiritual purposes? Now I see why these fellas were threatening fire and brimstone should GEJ/PDP lose elections.

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Dunamis88(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is prove enough to show that Our President has Zero tolerance for corruption and anything related to it. These bunch of corrupt hegemony have continously plundered and looted our treasury, they have shared our common wealth mong themselves for what purpose,only God knows. But we as Nigerians must continue to support this Anti-corruption drive, we must rid ourselves of corruption. I support PMB, I support this drive and woe on the WAILERS. How does this amount to witch hunt, they were indicted by Dasuki's statements and confessions, even the supposed 'innocent' Dokpesi confessed to collecting a said sum of money for reasons best known to him. It will be callous for people to come here on NL and start spewing gibberish. You certainly can't be more informed than our Intelligence agencies or anti graph agencies, they monopolize secret and confidential information, so you can't claim to know more than them by tagging this invigorated and genuine fight against corruption 'witch hunting'.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
As for Bode George, I comment my reserve
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
I expect Olisa Metuh to react to all these arrest and exposures we have in the last 48hrs, yet he's been mute.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by pat077: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
with this revelation and more to come all I will say is the govt shld not bother building roads or schools anymore, all we need is prison-prison because even if d floodgate of kirikiri is left open it still can't accommodate them.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Jesusloveyou: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
armadeo:
Lol. Different creepy crawlies are crawling out of this defence scam can.

Earth worm
Tape worm
Eels
Cobra

I can see the bottom of the can is badly distended. Awaiting the ' anacondas' to come crawling out.

No be small thing oh.
dis is just arms deal scam, we have not reach defense budget scam of 1tr each for 5yrs, not to talk of d $20b missing scam, or d $20b waivers scam, or d almighty petroleum ministry scam, we have not started yet, d wailers wil wail til 2030

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Nneben: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bring back our monies, thieves
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by osikiabu(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
God so you still love this country? This is not sai baba's doing but by your doing, we give you all the glory

3 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by anytexy: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
cruzita:
idonbilivit .una wan tell me say na only PDP people dey steal our money ?until dem tell us truth I still repeat IDONBILIVIT
PDP and Apc are the same. Some of PDP are now in Apc. For the fact that OBJ and Co is now in Apc ..
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by bluecircle470: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
: Bafarawa said he received N4.6 billion from Mr. Dasuki for “spiritual purposes. I am speechless. But I have this reserved for whoever tries to wriggle him out of this. So Nigeria need deliverance Na you come be the link to heaven. Some people must be shot.
Jonathan what was our sin. You will find no peace until all out funds re returned back to government coffers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by MDDang1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is the type of Nigeria we had for the passed sixteen years of Pdp miss rule. Sharing our commonwealth into their private pocket. Can someone now tell me what was the duty of finance minister and economic cordinate if she claimed she doesn't know anything about the money . This is a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by askari01: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
PDP AND CORRUPTION ARE LIKE BREAD AND BEANS

No, like Bread and butter...LMAO

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
RedArrow:
Are you there to receive him?

you wan enter there?
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by 4nobody4every1: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keneking:
Bode George again...he would never learn shocked

By the time we are done...PDP would have been removed from INEC register as a political party before the next general elections shocked

How come no one is talking about Obanikoro sef? He was minister of state for defence at some point undecided

jonathannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by wolewolsz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Im waiting on Asari Dokubo n FFK's arrest as well as Gani Adams...
Interesting days ahead
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by apatuku: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
wagzyl:
"This is political witch-hunting. Bode George and Odili are formidable PDP stalwarts. All these dictatorial tendencies of PMB is taking Nigeria way back to 1984 and making a mockery of the significant progress GEJ made in strengthening Nigeria's democracy. No APC member has been implicated. Buhari is killing Nigeria. Anyway, proudly 5%."

I expect the children of hate to come and spew their usual diatribe above. Anyone supporting the illegality and inhuman political witchcraft practiced by PDP goons should have his/her head examined and PMB . This issue is beyond party affiliation, tribe, ethnicity or religion no matter whose ox is gored. Looting funds meant for protection of the country while people (Armed Forces and Civilians) die and lose their loved ones and properties is the height of witchcraft and should be cured by witch-hunt!!! Simple.
you are one of the enemy of this country. Money meant to purchase ammunition her being diverted to private purse and u call PMB's name. Do u know how many soldiers that have lost their life because of this wickedness? Guy use ur head or bode na your papa?

6 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by esosuo: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
A THIEF WILL ALWAY STEAL ON D SLIGHTESS OPPORTUNITY,BODE DIS TIME MAYB NA LIFE DEM GO SENTENCE U OH,IF HE HAD KNOWN HE FOR FOLLOW HIM INSTINCT AND EXIL HIMSELF OH
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by richylee(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wnt be surprise if Bode George bags another jail term. The man never learn.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by bapullow: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Boss13:
Are you guys reading how this money is being shared. Ethnicity/tribalism wasn't considered, religion affiliation wasn't considered. This money was shared amongst friends and party interest to benefit themselves and their family members.

This is to draw the attention of people who deliberately decided to be ignorant citing marginalization or ethnicity as their reason for grievances. Please note these thieves are not seeing you.

Nice one bross
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Megaflex(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
lets hope they return d stolen funds to d govt
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ybalogs(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Party Don set
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ybalogs(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
On a lighter note, what should be the punishment of those implicated in the arms deal if found guilty?
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ogundeleai(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Segadem:
Where are the crews that always say GEJ is my hero,Criminal is my role model?
I'm not surprised with all these revelation when the CinC says stealing is not corruption, then what do u expect those who work under him to do?
*edited*

Majority of detainees are from north,so there no witch hunting now ,but if it is another region now they will crying baba is witch hunting them

So sad reading all this monumental fraud on daily basis.. Indeed jonathan whether delibrately, negligent or act of stupiduty morgaged lives of innocent nigerians into the hand of callous individual that think Nigeria belong to them. And for the youth that daily troop here to insult God sent president that working to liberate masses, you should by now conclude within you that Two thousand given you during last election is merely fraction to what this non challant individual siphone at the expense of ignoble jonathan.. the only thing that will make jonathan see the please of God is to start appologising and seek for forgiveness on hourly basis until God determine when its time to call him to heaven..

3 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Mrreed(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Segadem:
Where are the crews that always say GEJ is my hero,Criminal is my role model?
I'm not surprised with all these revelation when the CinC says stealing is not corruption, then what do u expect those who work under him to do?
*edited*

Majority of detainees are from north,so there no witch hunting now ,but if it is another region now they will crying baba is witch hunting them
guy, u said my mind...gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by ENZOSCIFO1: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Imagine 4.6 Billion for spiritual purposes seriously may thunder and sorrow never depart from the house and generation of everyone that has knowingly been involved in looting of our common wealth and may cries and wailing be the everyday food in the house of supporters of such thieves.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by omenka(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keneking:

By the time we are done...PDP would have been removed from INEC register as a political party before the next general elections shocked

How come no one is talking about Obanikoro sef? He was minister of state for defence at some point undecided
Obanikoro's time is coming. Let him keep deceiving himself with that "going back to school" thing. When the time comes, even if he goes to a monastery, he'd be put in a crate to come clear his name.

What a sordid bunch of old thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by gebest: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keneking:

his time was too short as minister of state for defence.
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by samflex(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
wagzyl:
"This is political witch-hunting. Bode George and Odili are formidable PDP stalwarts. All these dictatorial tendencies of PMB is taking Nigeria way back to 1984 and making a mockery of the significant progress GEJ made in strengthening Nigeria's democracy. No APC member has been implicated. Buhari is killing Nigeria. Anyway, proudly 5%."

I expect the children of hate to come and spew their usual diatribe above. Anyone supporting the illegality and inhuman political witchcraft practiced by PDP goons should have his/her head examined. This issue is beyond party affiliation, tribe, ethnicity or religion no matter whose ox is gored. Looting funds meant for protection of the country while people (Armed Forces and Civilians) die and lose their loved ones and properties is the height of witchcraft and should be cured by witch-hunt!!! Simple.

0% sense

1 Like

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Deo27: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahaha Bode George for second term kirikiri republic.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by cirmuell(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
E still remain the Oga at the top o undecided
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
gebest:
his time was too shot as minister of state for defence.

you mean short undecided
Re: Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep by frank442: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bode gorge, u are not new to prison. Do not forget to invite me for ur thanks giving, that is if u come out without a sickness. Then u can go for that exile u have been dreaming about,

Shameless. Man we make sure ur family don't spend the money

Old foool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wishes Muslims Happy Sallah (photo) / Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.