Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers (1075 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Network Providers Good At Scamming Subscribers? / 5.reasons Why GLO Is Better Than Other Nigeria Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
WhatsApp is ready and steady to cause unbearable loss for Nigerian network provider such as Mtn,Glo,Eti and the rest of them . I was surfing the internet when I found that wonderful post in fact I love the write up and I think the guy made sense.
The link is ==>http://addednew.com/whatsapp-will-cause-huge-loss-for-nigerias-network-providers/
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Awesome
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2015
good?
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Almost all my international calls are now routed through whatsapp.
It makes so much sense. Why spend money on GSM calls, that I can easily use for other things?
VOIP has come of age. Remember about 18 years ago, when we had to purchase credit for VOIP calls, that would echo so much, you would not make head or tail of the conversation?
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lexusgs430:
It makes so much sense. Why spend money on GSM calls, that I can easily use for other things?
VOIP has come of age. Remember about 18 years ago, when we had to purchase credit for VOIP calls, that would echo so much, you would not make head or tail of the conversation?
You nailed it bro! you gat the point o
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
SMS will soon be written up
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by ossyelking(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lexusgs430:

You are right bro. Why spend money when you can call free. I use whatsup to call Nigeria for free too. But to call my mother and some relatives that do not use smart phones, I use Ringoversea. It is so cheap to call Nigeria and the rest of the world. 4 cent/min. I mistakenly came across the app and since then I have been using it.

2 Likes

Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
ossyelking:

You are right bro. Why spend money when you can call free. I use whatsup to call Nigeria for free too. But to call my mother and some relatives that do not use smart phones, I use Ringoversea. It is so cheap to call Nigeria and the rest of the world. 4 cent/min. I mistakenly came across the app and since then I have been using it.
wow thanks for sharing ringoversea i will definitely try that out bro
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by ossyelking(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2015
Yea sure, I am using the Ringoversea app to call nigeria cheap and I am enjoying the app. Our people should learn how to share thing that others will benefit like the cheap Ringoversea calling app
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
ossyelking:
Yea sure, I am using the Ringoversea app to call nigeria cheap and I am enjoying the app. Our people should learn how to share thing that others will benefit like the cheap Ringoversea calling app
that is very nice of you
Re: Read How Whatsapp Will Destroy Nigeria's Network Providers by cyberwaver(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need A Lifepo4 Battery 12V 480wh / Neatly Used Infinix Hot Note / USA Used 2012 Macbook Pro 13" Core I5 16gb Ram 750gb HDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.