Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) (1117 Views)

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold / How Buhari Used An Interpreter To Communicate With Wole Soyinka (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by Promzyguru: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
In the beginning of the lies, during the campaign, just to kick out the People Democratic party (PDP). Started like this:

First Lie……….. “I will rescue Chibok girls and stop boko haramactivities within 2months in office”
cover up lie..”if our military could not do that for many years, how do you expect miracles from me”? Lol!.

2nd Lie……..”my age has nothing to do with my ability to rule Nigeria” later…My age will affect my performance”…ok nah.
3rd Lie…….”it is incompetence for jonathan to seek for external help to solve a domestic problem”. After..my visit to foreigncountries (including small Chad) for help is to join hands in curbing menace of boko haram”. This one no be external help. Competence!

4th Lie………I will bring down the price of petroleumto #48 pds litre and make them available throughout my regime. Today… Less than 6months in office, the price has sky-rocketd to 250 some 400 and some did not lay hands on it at all, yet suppliers claim the quantity distributed is far morethan the countryconsumes. Where are They?

5th Lie………..I will Equal $1 to N1. Uptill now, President muhammadu Buhari hasn’t even check it up. A dollar standstill @ N200. this is the changewe have been waiting for.

6th Lie…….I will abide by the rule of law. Less than 6months in office, in defiance of court order to DSS denied SamboDasuki and Nnamdi Kanu travelling for medical check up, and bail respectively. We’re in democracy, isn’t it?

Now the APC will send anyone whoever writes against them to jail because they are afraid their lies will surely hunt them down.
Written by http://9JASCHOOL.COM, should incase they wants to jail anyone for 2years as stated by the senate on 2/12/2015.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
oya apc e defence ministers over to you.
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by HungerBAD: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Senseless thread.

Show me one record anywhere, where Buhari said any of the aforementioned things himself.

The Nigeria press, quoted him out of context and twisted his words.

Nigeria is getting great again, and that my friend, is not a lie.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by northvietnam(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by benedictnsi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Yeye thread.
Yet you read am, comment grin
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by BrianRoss: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
he was only following campaign protocols lol wink, but dnt tell u believed dis when he was saying it. Am only expecting dat his achievements should b close to his promises.
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by Lucialovely(f): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by laurenziz6(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
In seyi laws voice " are you new here"
I.e are u new in nigeria
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by Blizzy9ja: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Senseless thread.

Show me one record anywhere, where Buhari said any of the aforementioned things himself.

U'll receive sense in ur email

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by royalicon(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Politics X Human right + Rule of law = .............. ?
Oya carry bairo.
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by omolami: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Before the social media bill goes further, let the Senate abrogate the freedom of speech act. Fools continue to contradict selves Some of these people just found themselves by chance in Senate, can't think properly
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by calaway: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Senseless thread.

people are losing their jobs, the cost of food is fearfull high and rising, petrol does not exist and you say nigeria i getting better. you must be a mental case!!
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by Promzyguru: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lalasticlala..the world is waiting for you!
Re: Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read) by cjrane: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
londongal03:
oya apc e defence ministers over to you.
grin grin

Of course they must find a suitable lie to distract their zombies. grin

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo / 10 Biggest Challenges For Buhari In 2016 - Anthony Maliki (Daily Trust) / Prompt Updates Of Results And Happenings In Bayelsa Rerun Election 2016 Chat Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.