Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dv Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery (1711 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery by sisisisi(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2009
My people I salute oh.I need some information.If I win the visa lottery and then get married later on,is it possible for the U.S embassy to refuse issuing me a visa yet,giving my spouse the visa? undecided undecided
Re: Dv Lottery by issuehelp: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
hi,getting your visa depends on the filling of your form and this requires the guide of experts who are into it.you can,t do the filling on your own or depending on your little knowlegde about it.a little mistake could cause a denial especially on marital,birth place o level etc.
Re: Dv Lottery by next2u: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
IT is possible but you must follow the right things concerning the ,marital areas,wedding certificate,wedding pictures,courtship picture and lot more.FILLING your notification that where you interview starts from and get other document .the minium educational requiment is 5 credit olevel.
for assistance contact MR RICHARD, 08024995989
Re: Dv Lottery by sisisisi(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
Abeg I have decided not to get married.I no want wahala.Besides,the person who applied for me indicated my marital status as single.Worse still,it's getting harder for couples,esp those who got married after the results were out,to be issued visas.As a matter of fact,a friend of mine and his "spouse" have been banned from entering the U.S for 10 yrs shocked shocked shocked
I no want am abeg.I don over suffer sotey papa GOD don sorry moi.
Anyway,my main prob is me i no get person for sign affidavit oh.na how I go do?
Re: Dv Lottery by Lastbourne(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
@sisisisi

where are u now and where do u intend to stay when u get here ( U.S.)
Re: Dv Lottery by sisisisi(f): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2009
Presently,I live in China where I teach.My hope is to continue in the teaching profession.
Re: Dv Lottery by Lastbourne(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
ya, teaching makes good money here, u cant go wrong but u might need to add up to ya certy. U can still get married if u want to. Am sure well meaning 9jas can help u out wit ya AOS but it all depends (or not) on where u wanna stay
Re: Dv Lottery by stkris(m): 4:47am On Jun 24, 2009
congrats on getting it. i suggest u stick to your decision to maintain your marital status. heres a link to a forum that will help you gather more information from people in similar stages as yourself. good luck

http://forums.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?s=947d9f547b641fa515137f9578c45dfc&f=38
Re: Dv Lottery by sisisisi(f): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2009
Thanks all for the replies.I finally got someone willing to sign the affidavit,thank JESUS.Now I have to inform the KCC about my change of address.I sent them an email.What else should I do?
Re: Dv Lottery by Lastbourne(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
nothing right now . wait for KCC to reply ya mail and carry go grin

But where wld u be having ya interview ? China ?
Re: Dv Lottery by sisisisi(f): 4:44am On Jun 25, 2009
No No No
Going back home to Cameroon grin

Oh the finally replied grin grin and instructed me to send the new infos,I did both by email and post.
Now.fingers crossed.Pray for me abeg grin grin
Re: Dv Lottery by marvis32: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2011
my brother won the dv 2012. but we have a problem he has only secondary school qualification with 5 credit . now this is the problem the result is in two sittungs an one of it has 3credit which include; English,commerce,Government,and while the other has just Economics and Chiristain religeous knowledge. but have F9 in Mathematics.though he presently work with Aviation Ground Handling Company In Nigeria.pls wats our chance?

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Found Dead In Car At Yeoville,Johannesburg,South Africa (pic) / South African Man Publicly Insults Nigerians and this happened / Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.