Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Whom Are You Missing Right Now - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whom Are You Missing Right Now (3136 Views)

6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now / Confusion Is In Masaka, Nasarawa State Right Now / So Many Nairaland Members Online Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Igwe9(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2009
Secretz:

My dad. . . . (R.I.P), missin you sooo much  cry

Everyone else, I see your mugs almost every bloody day!  tongue

So pathetic babe! pele!
@post
I'm missing my sweetie cry
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by MrCrackles(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2009
Stack Bundles '83-'07 RIP Lyrical Assasin!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Pataki: 9:19pm On May 30, 2009
Igwe.:

So pathetic babe! pele!
@post
I'm missing my sweetie cry

What is pathetic? Someone missing her dad? Are you people OK at all? undecided

You are pathetic.

@ Topic,

I miss Kabaka brothers (my secondary school card betting mates)

I miss big broda house (my uni pals, we all stayed together under the same roof)
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by C2H5OH(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2009
shouldn't this shit be in the forum games section or something.
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by StrStruck(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2009
I miss Militia and St.Funmi.
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Igwe9(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

What is pathetic? Someone missing her dad? Are you people OK at all? undecided

You are pathetic.

didn't you see this?
Secretz:

My dad. . . . (R.I.P), missin you sooo much  cry

Everyone else, I see your mugs almost every bloody day!  tongue

Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by 190: 9:27pm On May 30, 2009
im missin rubbie!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Igwe9(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2009
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Pataki: 9:30pm On May 30, 2009
Igwe.:

didn't you see this?
Obviously, you have a comprehension/language problem. I will walk you through what she means.

1. Mugs is an English slang word for face. Capice?

2. Her dad is dead. R.I.P means Rest in Peace.

3. She misses her begone father.

4. She does not miss anyother person, as she sees them (mugs) every bloody day.

So what is pathetic in what she has said?

Go back to school mate.
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

Obviously, you have a comprehension/language problem. I will walk you through what she means.

Go back to school mate.
I don't think he meant it in that way, pathetic can also mean:
Arousing pity, sympathy, or compassion; Arousing scornful pity or contempt, often due to miserable inadequacy
smiley wink

(But I get why you would think he meant that) smiley
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Pataki: 9:36pm On May 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Arousing pity, sympathy, or compassion; Arousing scornful pity or contempt, often due to miserable inadequacy
smiley wink

I was going to reply with another series of explanation, but the statement in bold has set me free! Phew!!!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

I was going to reply with another series of explanation, but the statement in bold has set me free! Phew!!!
Loool yeah, I used to think the word 'pathetic' was quite derogatory sounding when people used it to show sympathy, darn these words with their multiple meanings, can be confusing sometimes smiley
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Igwe9(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

Go back to school mate.
What's your problem man,  i felt touched by her dad's death, is that your problem.
I still have my dad alive and will do any thing within my reach to keep him alive brov.
See you when I'm done with the school sha!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Pataki: 9:45pm On May 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Loool yeah, I used to think the word 'pathetic' was quite derogatory sounding when people used it to show sympathy, darn these words with their multiple meanings, can be confusing sometimes smiley
You are very intelligent. I still think it is most perjorative in context (my subjective reasoning). Hence, I was rather too forward with my attack. The guy could have set me straight by interpreting the word ''pathetic'' to mean otherwise. On the contrary, his indignant stance to stick to that word without careful explanation implies he meant what  has always been my one sided definition to that word.

English attimes, can be a pain in the ass. grin

I miss Yoruba language. grin

Igwe.:

What's your problem man,  i felt touched by her dad's death, is that your problem.
I still have my dad alive and will do any thing within my reach to keep him alive brov.
See you when I'm done with the school sha!

Oh really? I have just learnt something new this evening. Thanks for clarifying it out now. You should have done that at first.

Sorry for the misinterpretation of that stupid word called ''pathetic''. Sounds like Pataki sef. grin
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

You are very intelligent. I still think it is most perjorative in context (my subjective reasoning). Hence, I was rather too forward with my attack. The guy could have set me straight by interpreting the word ''pathetic'' to mean otherwise. On the contrary, his indignant stance to stick to that word without careful explanation implies he meant what  has always been my one sided definition to that word.

Hahaha, I feel you sha, one can always express themselves best in their first/native language smiley wink
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by No2Atheism(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2009
@post

My First love - damn it, i really did not know what i had until i lost it  cry cry cry
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Igwe9(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2009
Pataki:

Oh really? I have just learnt something new this evening. Thanks for clarifying it out now. You should have done that at first.

Sorry for the misinterpretation of that stupid word called ''pathetic''. Sounds like[b] Pataki [/b]sef. grin
Ok then,i see , you got screwed up here    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-277265.1312.html#msg3951508   grin grin anybody that types anything similar to pataki is at the verge of stepping onto your toes. grin
Please Igwe's hand is clean oooo!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 30, 2009
my FamiLy!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by patwhizkid(f): 7:20am On May 31, 2009
My lance_vader. I love u baby!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Igwe9(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2009
ibkaye:

smiley wink

Thanks ibkaye for putting him through, I really appreciate your careful elucidation even though you gave him room to escape. undecided
I know this came pretty late, but  to be honest I was really rocked by the attack, hence chose not to respond  immediately.
I wish Busy_body was around to fight for me, this what she likes best, she had whipped him hard for messing with her one and the only kiss. I really missed you my lolo cry but hey! you made the choice yourself, ain't gay as your profile picture implies. sad

@Pataki
If you are the divorce lawyer she mentioned here,

big_bumper:

Taking back gini, your eyesight are failing you sotay you don miss road abi cheesy

I am sorry i have to let you go, not because the divorce lawyer told me I am guaranteed to get 65% of your whole wealth once the decree nisi comes through, but because I cannot love you like Sisijinx and Y me does, they have more to offer you than I could ever dream of, I concede gratefully and take leave of my presence cry 

Pataki on Yesterday at 05:09:09 PM :

Cheesy I have sent you an email right now. Am expecting a reply from you.

Do re-strategise  grin grin grinbut if I'm wrong,I'd advice you come down to naija for a befitting ministerial post 'cos in Igwe's Kingdom, there 're plenty milk and honey.
Furthermore, Igwe is not into big grammar like our forefathers that went to Britain in the early  50's and came back with nothing but big big grammar, but thank God, i still have vacancy for them in my adult class rooms

smiley smiley
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by whitelexi(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2009
Miss my mum, my cousin Rabbi [the great teacher], my partners in crime Dr. Dee, Puffy, Shaggy, Benjamin becks, Benjamin Minches, Bobitos, and leximobile - cant wait for our brains to fuse one more time!
I miss fynewaka and kitaun, where u at? NL is dull without u in the mix!
I miss checho - best thing that happened to me. . .
My Australian "Internet web technologies lecturer - I never knew u also built www.sony.net - my fav website concept - u're the best!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Pataki: 10:34am On May 31, 2009
Igwe.:

Thanks ibkaye for putting him through, I really appreciate your careful elucidation, even though you gave him room to escape. undecided
I know this came pretty late, but  to be honest I was really rocked by the attack, hence chose not to respond  immediately.
I wish Busy_body was around to fight for me, this what she likes best, she had whipped him hard for messing with her one and the only kiss. I really missed you my lolo cry but hey! you made the choice yourself, ain't gay as your profile picture implies. sad

@Pataki
If you are the divorce lawyer she mentioned here,

Do re-strategise  grin grin grinbut if I'm wrong,I'd advice you come down to naija for a befitting ministerial post 'cos in Igwe's Kingdom, there 're plenty milk and honey.
Furthermore, Igwe is not into big grammar like our forefathers that went to Britain in the early  50's and came back with nothing but big big grammar, but thank God, i still have vacancy for them in my adult class rooms

smiley smiley
You are remarkably daft. Finish from your adult education then you can come back and have a conversation with Pataki. You do not know whom you are messing with on this forum. You want a piece of my action and tongue right? I would give it you.

Now back to the bone of contention at first, I know grammar is beyond you. You stupidly could not clarify yourself, not until Ibkaye explained a plausible interpretation to your statement, and on a second thought, it was not what you implied. Stop hiding behind Ibkaye's explanation as a bail out. Dumbo.

Then again, when expressing emphathy or sympathy to a person's plight, you do not use negative words to express your positive intention(s). You are very stupid, if you that is beyond you. Learn how to combine words in proper context, and when possible, proffer explanations when required.

Why are you hiding behind women to fight your cause on this thread? What a silly pant you are. What has bumper got to do with this conversation? Bringing irrelevant discussion into another topic? What cheap point are you trying to make? Have you finished chasing y me on the forum? Or she is no more giving you the attention you want? What a goat. grin
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by vinja: 10:53am On May 31, 2009
I mis my mum and seanT21
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by edogram(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2009
I miss my ninja phone number 24024015

today sunday, defrent chicks control surpose to de enter de line. grin
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by patwhizkid(f): 1:42pm On May 31, 2009
@ edogram (m)
who dash monkey banana?
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Igwe9(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2009
Lemme break it down for you,
Pataki:

You are remarkably daft. Finish from your adult education then you can come back and have a conversation with Pataki. You do not know whom you are messing with on this forum. You want a piece of my action and tongue right? I would give it you.
grin grin grin
I knew what your intention was, afterall i did not direct my post at you at first.

Pataki:

Now back to the bone of contention at first, I know grammar is beyond you. You stupidly could not clarify yourself, not until Ibkaye explained a plausible interpretation to your statement, and on a second thought, it was not what you implied. Stop hiding behind Ibkaye's explanation as a bail out. Dumbo.

Ibkaye did not bail me out cheesy rather came to your rescue  grin when your daftness didn't allow you see ''Pele' which i see as take heart in yoruba language.

Pataki:

Then again, when expressing emphathy or sympathy to a person's plight, you do not use negative words to express your positive intention(s). You are very stupid, if you that is beyond you. Learn how to combine words in proper context, and when possible, proffer explanations when required.
Explain what to who? You  grin when your approach was rather confrontational.

Pataki:

Why are you hiding behind women to fight your cause on this thread? What a silly pant you are. What has bumper got to do with this conversation? Bringing irrelevant discussion into another topic? What cheap point are you trying to make? Have you finished chasing y me on the forum? Or she is no more giving you the attention you want? What a goat. grin
grin grin grin grin Atleast, yet to be involved in a mess just like you tongue, funny how you quickly asked for it to be deleted.  grin grin
You never know igwe  cool  smiley
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by AmAlone: 3:12pm On May 31, 2009
I dey miss Baba Ijebu sha!
ooo Bob! shocked shocked shocked shocked
I near suck that man dry!
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 31, 2009
my best friends . . . i could do with their advice right now.
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by pringles1(f): 3:58pm On May 31, 2009
I miss my ex boyfriend
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by StrStruck(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2009
davidylan:

my best friends . . . i could do with their advice right now.

Call them.
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Call them.

Yeah, i was thinking of doing that this afternoon.
Re: Whom Are You Missing Right Now by kayc33(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2009
miss ma sweetheart back in 9ja
my family as well sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist / Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick / Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.