Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,471 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred (22223 Views)

Woman Who Tortured & Locked Her Maid In The Toilet Arrested In Lagos / Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by abimic(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Transfer to state headquarters? That's bad, I was going to work today and I saw traffic ahead only to drive close and saw a police vehicle obstructing the passage of other vehicles because they were greeting their friends and no one could speak to them.This surely is to avoid story that touches.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by ireasontight: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seun:
They transferred him to state headquarters. They didn't sack him. The reporter who agreed to spin this story as "removal" should be ashamed.
What do u expect from a zoo journalist
Seun:
They transferred him to state headquarters. They didn't sack him. The reporter who agreed to spin this story as "removal" should be ashamed.
Seun:
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by ireasontight: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seun:
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Elythron16zero4: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sveen:

According to this, she did called her brother in law, or made to call him. That was what led to her predicament.
what is the effect of making phone calls in police station. if i live the police area after few seconds and make calls in front of the police station what is the difference. Banks i know someone can observe a huge withdrawal and alert fellow thieves about that but police station i don't understand. Is that the calls exposes them to attack or what. pls help clarify.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Police nah cult group oh! They can protect themselves.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Saay1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
ofofoCEO:

Na wah ooo.... anyways, na when soldier slap you you go know say Police is your friend.

Source: http://amebohub.com/2015/12/03/police-brutality-dpo-who-brutalised-pregnant-woman-removed/

(O. Y. O lowa) YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Facially, That woman with her looks troublesome
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Bestbeelieve: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2015
He should be demoted and dismissed.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by gemale(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Good God!!! I hate Nigeria. With all our "religious" beliefs & "morals" we claim we have, basic justice we don't serve. Tell me isn't dis d height of evil & wickedness? A man paid 2 serve & protect ends up wickedly & without remorse killing d unborn child of som1 he's supposed 2 protect & all d police force can do is transfer him? If dis country was 1 with hope, wouldn't he have been suspended pending a thorough investigation in2 d matter & if he's guilty as charged, b dishonorably dismissed & charged 2 court 4 murder? Hence since dey want 2 cover up 4 dt crime, I pray God would visit d repercussions of D man's sins upon d heads of anybody in d police force abetting dis cover up. May d blood of dis innocent unborn child 4eva cry against dem d way abel's blood cried against Cain. Until dis case is resolved & true justice is served, peace & joy would neva b found near d murderer & his conniving cohorts. May d worst evils in existence b unleashed upon dem & may dey b continually plagued wt affliction & sorrow. May dere b a transfer of all their joy & future success 2 D victim & may all future woes, misfortune & affliction of D victims b transferred on their heads. May karma visit dem with lightening speed & without an iota of mercy.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Mekyno(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Transferred to where?Panti abi kirikiri grin
he is beta transfered to gwoza area (boko haram zone) where he will make d best use of his brutality skills
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by arabianights: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
madridguy:
GOOD JUDGEMENT.

Not good enough.He brutalised her and she lost a baby.This man is supposed to be stripped of dismissed and also made to face the law for manslaughter and battery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Rider Clashes With A Physically-Challenged Bus Driver In Lagos (Photos) / Ritualists Kill 80-Year-Old Woman In Ondo, Remove Her Breasts / We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.