Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred (22212 Views)

Woman Who Tortured & Locked Her Maid In The Toilet Arrested In Lagos / Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by eniolorunopa1: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
better
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by ceejay80s(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
kaeforum:
He should be prosecuted how can they transfer him to another station to continue his atrocities on other civilans, see how police dey do things.
The thing tire me o! Is he supposed to be transfered or prosecuted ?
I no understand naija law again
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by victorazy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
The woman fine sha
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by buzzys(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dismisal is the best for him.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Segadem:
to heaven,then Angel Michael will now lead him to where he permanently belong! grin
Where do u think a wicked person will belong in heaven?
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by ceejay80s(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
buzzys:
Dismisal is the best for him.
Dis wetin ?
If u kill person and at the same time torture person,chei police go dismiss u? He has to face charges , simple!!!!!!!!!
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by sanmibukunmi: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
good.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by oluspicy: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
I wonder what is happening with our Nigeria Police officers in recent times.

That's how one who call himself an officer battered a single mother in my estate because she refused sex with him.

That's how he always does to his girlfriend (s) anytime they have misunderstanding at times.

Well... I always ignores him to avoid trouble.

I pray God should touch their hearts.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by iheneme(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
DExplorer1:
Is that supposed to be an hospital?
No, na church cool
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by iheneme(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by xmich(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
JUST IN; MY TODAY IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY - ANITA OYAKHILOME

http://www./2015/12/just-in-my-today-is-better-than.html?m=1
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
why was he not charged for assault?He won't go scotfree if he was a civilian.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls re-transfer to kirikiri.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by DedeNkem: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
They moved id*iot? How about sacking and jailing him for a change!!!
Nigerian police is in the top list of the worst in the world!
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by snoopdg(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time DPO in an end time countrey. The transfer I assume was to forestall the development of pandemonium while findings continue into the case of inhumanity. Mafioso in uniform.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by MYMINDER(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
GOOD JUDGEMENT.

A good judgment does not have E in it.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by xmich(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
JUST IN; MY TODAY IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY - ANITA OYAKHILOME

www./2015/12/just-in-my-today-is-better-than.html?m=1
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thank you bro.

MYMINDER:

A good judgment does not have E in it.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by cupidhero(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
They won't do a thing to that cop. Y'all should know better. Screw tha police!
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Ninilowo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
See how ds mofos are manipulating grammar. Okay oooooo. It is well.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by eyinjuege: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's a sad state of affairs when the police meant to protect citizens are the same ones unleashing terror on them.

Many atimes, rather than ask police for help, its best you even ask robbers and agberos. They seem to have more compassion than our dear police.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by CallPolice: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why sack him? so that he would go into arm robbery. Long jail term would do.

Seun:
They transferred him to state headquarters. They didn't sack him. The reporter who agreed to spin this story as "removal" should be ashamed.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Godsonkemz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Beast of torture. As far as am concerned, if police is your friend, then you have no friend.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by ckmayoca: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seun:
The reason why she was tortured makes no sense to me. Why should she not call her relatives to tell them that her husband has been arrested?

With Nigeria police, nothing makes sense.
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by siwete: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
a baby died as a result of His inhumane action.
I really think He deserves a death sentence
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
IDI-ABA.....
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
CallPolice:
Why sack him? so that he would go into arm robbery. Long jail term would do.

I think a death sentence will be better.

He killed a baby
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by Alwaystruth: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Last days are hard and terrible times...Christians beware!!.

No sin greater than this: That you probe the source of PDP Campaign funds and leaves the Apc that out spent PDP and won
the elections. If PDP campaign funds came from security votes,where does Apc's comes from?.

hypocrisy is when you probes Gej tenure and avoids OBJ's ..

hypocrisy is when you calls Odili a thief and Tinubu a saint.

hypocrisy is when called Bode George a Thief and Obj a saint.

hypocrisy is when you fights corruption and appoints Amaechi a Minister...

Beware of last days corruption fighters!!!.

1 Like

Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by nzeakor24(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
i was expecting to hear prosecuted and removed.thats why i hate the NPF
Re: DPO Who Tortured A Pregnant Woman Transferred by jidebaba69(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
GOOD JUDGEMENT.

No. The DPO should be tried in court for murder..
He took an innocent life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper / Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna / Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.