Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio (977 Views)

Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In "JJC" With Patience Ozokwor (Photos, Video) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio by Daminaj1(f): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Caption: Ruggedman @ruggedybaba, Jibola and Tony Tetuila @tonytetuila at JJC @jjcskillz studio Catford in Sept 2009.
#tbt #time #timeflies #music #musicislove #Regrann

https://www.instagram.com/p/-1N-3YwzzF/?taken-by=ruggedybaba

Re: Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio by ammyluv2002(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Where's Tony Tetuila? I really liked him sha
Re: Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio by Airforce1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cool Photo
Re: Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio by Daminaj1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Where's Tony Tetuila? I really liked him sha

You mean in this pics? or where he is now?
Re: Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio by ammyluv2002(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Daminaj1:

You mean in this pics? or where he is now?
Now
Re: Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio by Daminaj1(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Now

As of right this moment i cannot give you more information .
But last i heard of him, he went into politics ( see his campaign poster below)
where he was running for a seat at the Kwara state house of assembly.

He was reported to have backed out of the primaries while some said he knew he was going to lose
so he backed out to save face.

Whatever the case may be, You don hit my car is still a Jam grin cheesy

Re: Ruggedman Shares Throwback Photo With Tony Tetuila In Jjc's Studio by ammyluv2002(f): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Daminaj1:

As of right this moment i cannot give you more information .
But last i heard of him, he went into politics ( see his campaign poster below)
where he was running for a seat at the Kwara state house of assembly.

He was reported to have backed out of the primaries while some said he knew he was going to lose
so he backed out to save face.

Whatever the case may be, You don hit my car is still a Jam grin cheesy

Thanks for telling me! I appreciate kiss

(1) (Reply)

‘alhaji’ Is Just A Nickname, I’m Not A Muslim — Alhaji Orezi [PICS] / Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl In The US. / BREAKING NEWS: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.