Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) (59392 Views)

Curvy Actress Ini Edo Spends Her Vacation In France (photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) by Martiano(m): 3:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Please and please let the OP go and investigate properly before posting all these rubbish.This is outright showbiz and its fake showmanship.The suv is a pimped G63 look and the rear bumper very well and even the faded bumper lights G63 never comes like that.That club MIMZ is her club no doubt but have you been there lately?Its always dry and as dry as it looks in that picture .You have to first risk crossing a canal before entering the club where nothing seems to be happening (bad investment).Ini Edi worth 2million dollars?? na wah sha.I understand she needs to do this showmanship to let the world feel she is doing more fantastic that when she was married to stanley but come of it.Go and also do your investigation that house is rented.
Re: How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) by guccitype(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Keep it up sweetie.......God bless your hustle jare.........Am loving your R Evogue.....too classy and Behind..Dont mind Ndi osu imi.....Plas if you don't like good thing then criticise her hard work and I bet you that you will never smell any good thing.Dobt criticise what you desire to have.when you see others excel be happy for them and pray for your own turn. Don't say she doesn't know how to invest after all you didn't make the money for and you can determine for her how to either spend it.................Go girl#gotyourbacksweetie#
Re: How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) by Optional2(f): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
chubbygal:

Aturu! See kettle wey de call pot black......your own joblessness tie Gele for head.
if am Aturu den u r d P.i.g, remember u r also jobless 4 quoting a jobless person lyk me
Re: How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) by chubbygal(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Optional2:
if am Aturu den u r d P.i.g, remember u r also jobless 4 quoting a jobless person lyk me

Cry me a river.it pained you right? You are nothing but a hater and a broke pussy/ ass. tongue tongue quote me your countdown begins now.
Re: How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) by iyke2k4(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
What`s your hustle babe?
Cindylacute2015:
Chai see my fellow babe Ooo!, God has really blessed you dear. May God bless my hustle too.
Re: How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) by Optional2(f): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2015
chubbygal:

Cry me a river.it pained you right? You are nothing but a hater and a broke pussy/ ass. tongue tongue quote me your countdown begins now.
sorry dear we av sumtin in common but u wil find out wen d tym cums, 4 now dnt av ur f*ckin tym cant b exchanging words wit a f00l on social media.
Re: How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) by chubbygal(f): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Optional2:
sorry dear we av sumtin in common but u wil find out wen d tym cums, 4 now dnt av ur f*ckin tym cant b exchanging words wit a f00l on social media.

Owky!!!! Till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Fights Rita Dominic Over Jim Iyke - With Pictures. / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song / "If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.