Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba (1151 Views)

Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Ponponkon: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu with his commissioners of works and environment Hon. Eziuche Ubani and Hon. Gab Igboko and his other aides on inspection of roads in Aba.
Governor Ikpeazu tasked the contractors handling major projects in the city to take advantage of thr dry season to speed yp the projects. He commended the good people of Aba for their patient and understanding so far and stressing that he recognises that the mandate to rebuild Aba and other major Abia cities would certainly come with sacrifices and thus, this requires the co-operation of all Abians as this is in the overall interest of us all.

Speaking during the inspection,the commisioner of works,Hon. Eziuche Ubani re-emphasised that Abia is no longer a free zone where contractors after doing wonderful jobs in other countries come into the State to display irresponsible act and get away with it,assuring that his ministry will keep a close tab on all the contractors and give feedback to the governor once the need arises. Some of the roads include: Kamalu, Umuocham, Umuehilegbun Umule, Old Express road-Sameke, Umuojima-Mcc, OOmnee-Express

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Ponponkon: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Does it my files are heavy or what @ lalasticlala I intend posting vidoes but non is going through why?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Ponponkon: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva where then did you visit in Aba? I don't recycle pictures that's why I am busrting your lies with new pictures atleast lalasticlala now knows you lied against the people of Abia State on that your divisive thread. I do not tell lies and I abhor men who lies. Please repent and give your life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Very shoddy works .....no project board, small drainage (without covers), no safety helmets on site, no HSE, no hard hat in place..... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by NaijainTexas: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
This man is really serious about these roads. Almost every update has him building or fixing one. Good for Abians.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Ponponkon: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Videos refused to load, lalisticlala how do I go about this issue? It just 4 short clips
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by NaijainTexas: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keneking:
Very shoddy works .....no project board, small drainage (without covers), no safety helmets on site, no HSE, no hard hat in place..... angry angry angry

you sound very negative. you make it seem as if he's doing a bad thing. He doesn't have to wear a hard hat/safety materials, he's come to quickly inspect the progress during a construction break.

geez, it appears you really just want a reason to be upset and criticize. Please dear, calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
I took a picture of this in a street at powerline

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Ponponkon: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nawa for this site o,videos of 2MB no dey enta niaraland?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Ponponkon: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:
I took a picture of this in a street at powerline
Ok,but I volunteered to make your stay a memorable one. Why did you chicken out?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Vicadonis(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Unlike Orji and Okorocha that inspects billboards with their pictures, this man means well for Abia

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by ahaz: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keneking:
were are you when rochas was constructing his roads in imo.
i believe you wont say this if u witness what that apc rogue is doing on imo

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by BiafranPrince: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ponponkon:
Nawa for this site o,videos of 2MB no dey enta niaraland?

upload on Youtube and post link here.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu And His Commisioners Inspects Road Project In Aba by Abagworo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
ahaz:
were are you when rochas was constructing his roads in imo.
i believe you wont say this if u witness what that apc rogue is doing on imo

Nnaa I was impressed when I visited Owerri recently. No need for propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Men To Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason / Video: Rivers People rate Wike's 100 Days in office as he heads to Supreme Court / Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.