Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) (20646 Views)

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abia State Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu today stormed various sites where road construction works are going on in Aba.

This is Ibere road by Ngwa road,Aba.
lalasticlal I told you that Okezie can never get tired didn't I?

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Reconstruction of Ikot-Ekpene Road has gotten to NTA Aba gate
Note; this is a federal road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
More bro lalasticlala I will continue to burst the lies of those who said work stopped after court victory. Truth is the rain is here but work must go on,we ain't relenting

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wow. Aba need roads and i pray that okezuo Abia will live up to expectation.. Things are cheap in Aba be it accomodation,land, food stuffs, wears, shoes, etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
The almost completed Emelogu road and bridge was not left out. seun Seun Dr Ikpeazu is committed to giving the Best it deserves. Abia is on the right track

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Wow. Aba need roads and i pray that okezuo Abia will live up to expectation.. Things are cheap in Aba be it accomodation,land, food stuffs, wears, shoes, etc
God on his side ,Aba and Abia in totality will surely be the best

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by 9ijaprince(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hope he sustains the tempo on delivering quality road infrastructure in ABA and not initial "gara gara" orji uzor kalu did in his first term in abia state.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Orjioorji(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
in the face of hard economy when state cannot pay their workers south east governors are doing wonders on infrastructure development, from Ebonyi to anambra, Enugu to Abia. my state IMO mmmmm

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Fyno: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
As far as aba residents is concerned Okezie is becoming worst than his Godfather Ochendo when it comes to road construction .major roads in aba are in the worst shape,Faulks road that leads to Ariaria int market which happens to be the busiest road in aba because 90 percent of visitors in aba visits the market is in very bad shape. Tricycle operators that use to charge 30-40 naira from brass junction to ariaria market now charge 100 naira because they have ply many untared streets just to cut off a very bad portion of the road, you see Young boys who should be in school collecting 20 naira from each keke for passage, its really bad that the other day the road was shown on channels TV before they started evacuating the dirt from the drainage.
The governor is just as good as his predecessor if not worst because with what we are seeing ,Na the same people!
PH road is the worst road in Nigeria,it is bad that many car owners within the vicinity have fogoten their cars.
Security wise, Aba is in a mess,no day passes without people been kidnapped, ironically the governors local government is the home of kidnapping in aba,it now seems to be an organised crime with government backing.On Wednesday the governors convoy ran into a successful kidnapping at immaculate junction close to abia poly and both parties were shooting for close to 30 mins, it was terrible.
So my brother stop portraying Okezie as a stand up Governor because most of us here either stay or visits aba for business,the guy is a mess even with the 30 billion naira loan he took, the city does not look like a city been governed by a young man

21 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
clueless Okezie and clueless new man ponpokon

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
your master is a disgrace to ndi abia, what happened to the $200 million that he borrowed.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
More bro lalasticlala I will continue to burst the lies of those who said work stopped after court victory. Truth is the rain is here but work must go on,we ain't relenting

What of Faulks RD, Ariaria?

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by tola9jaa: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
tongue tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by domopps(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
And Fayose is Busy insulting federal government........!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by adedam007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by popcykaylah(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
God bless you jare..meanwhile somewhere in ekiti one man is busy monitoring the president's moves..as he hasn't done anything in my state..May he not know peace .

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
We are watching and counting
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
This man wowo sha obj will be saying in his mind every time he see this man "I STILL VE HOPE"
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Babyphinas(f): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nice
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Beehshorp(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Na only SE dey Nigeria? Omo good news wan kill me from that region ooo

Abeg God bless Igbo land

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by obyrich(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

Will he do all roads in Aba at the same time?

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by tola9jaa: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
is the governor PDP or APC?
Let me keep quiet dont let me be like this elephant below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCoWsscWw60
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ptoocool(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chisos!!! See belle,,Governor or Bouncer?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Olukologia(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
My pdp man of life. Which project dem don carry out for their states? You re there jor. #BringBackOurPDP2019

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by jkendy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
By the time the raining season sets in in full force all these projects being commissioned and monitored would be abandoned and before you shout 'Jack Robinson' they'll be talking about 2019 and how to return back to government house.
Nonsense, hypocritical nd brain dead politicians

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by obailala(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lord av merci!

So all this is even possible and this state has always had governors since the past 16 years? shocked
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
popcykaylah:
God bless you jare..meanwhile somewhere in ekiti one man is busy monitoring the president's moves..as he hasn't done anything in my state..May he not know peace .
Don't wish bad for urself ooo. The power of ur tougue. Be careful wat u wish for.
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
lalasticlala:

Setraco is yet yo commence work due some paper works that are yet to be finalised. On Portharcourt road, Hon minister of works Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola promised to be in Aba very soon to see what can be done on the road. That is the reason the governor asked ADC who was supposed to start work on the road to hold until the minister's visit

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
kenzysmith:
This man wowo sha obj will be saying in his mind every time he see this man "I STILL VE HOPE"
Look at this one; please let's see ur picture.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
kenzysmith:
liar. Ikpeazu is not ugly. He is just fat and that affected his shape..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Accuses Buhari Of Plot To Remove Saraki And Ekweremadu / Again, Atiku Calls For Decentralisation Of Powers - Sunnewsonline / How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.