Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sahara Group Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Vacancies (7431 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / The Krones Group Vacancies / Siao Vacancies,dana Group Vacancies & Bank Career Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sahara Group Vacancies by Hureka(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2009
Job Title : SAHARA GROUP-Property Manager/Supervisor,Officer,Receptionist,Marketing Supervisor,Officer,Facilitie
Posted Date : 2009-05-29 07:24:23
Closing Date : 12/06/2009
Contact Person : N/A

JOB DETAILS : Sahara Group are currently seeking young, bright, talented and dynamic Individuals to fill various positions within our C.V.L. - Abuja operations.

Requirements:

At least 3 years Post NYSC experience
· Must possess a minimum of a second class (Lower Division) Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.

MUST FIT THE SAHARA PROFILE which includes but not limited to:
Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
Must have charisma, poise and finesse
Must be ambitious , result oriented and have a “can do” attitude
Must be reliable, organized, and detail-oriented
Must be creative, hardworking and one who does not just think “outside the box” but believes there is no box,
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
Self-motivated, good team player with proactive approach to work.
Candidates must not be more than 35years old

Kindly find attached a list of vacancies.

Send electronic CVs to recruitment@sahara-group.c
om, as stated in the vacancy list attached, quoting the position you are applying for as your “subject”.

Please do not send CVs to the mailbox of any HR staff. Kindly note that only CVs sent to the aforementioned addresses will be processed.

Closing Date: 12th June 2009.

1 Property Manager 1 CVL- Peggy's Pointe-Abuja Relevant degree in Estate Management and Engineering with good exposure to property management skills 8yrs minimum post NYSC Experience check for full details at www.jobcityng..com
Re: Sahara Group Vacancies by luckychen: 7:42am On May 30, 2009
I am very interested in this job. I am the right person that you are looking for. I will contact you later by email.!

Re: Sahara Group Vacancies by eruakhor: 12:35pm On May 30, 2009
i have my national diploma in accounting and bsc ln the same field, am i fit for this job? if yes please reply through omorage@yahoo.com
Re: Sahara Group Vacancies by Hureka(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2009
You can all Apply
Re: Sahara Group Vacancies by shaniasha: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2010
Sahara Group Vacancies Access to wealth and power varies considerably, and vast differences in socioeconomic status are evident everywhere. The poor and the wealthy live side by side in urban and rural areas. It is common in city life to see a prosperous, well-fed man or woman chauffeured in a fine car pass gaunt street dwellers huddled beneath burlap shelters along the roadway. In many villages, solid cement houses of landowners rise not far from the flimsy thatched shacks of landless laborers. Even when not so obvious, distinctions of class are found in almost every settlement in India.

cadillac ac compressor
truck driving school
Re: Sahara Group Vacancies by Angeljay(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
Really, what are you people doing here?
Making mockery of job seekers? Bringing forth vacancies posted the previous yr?
May God help you!

(1)

Mssg Frm NEXTZONE / Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october / Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.