Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large (8179 Views)

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by tundejoseph4(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
I notice that Igbos and Hausas hated themselves with passion, infact they kill one another conveniently. But in the case of yorubas they both respect us. why this?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by Cholls(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
My brother i will tell you. It's because we strive on peace.

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by sweetguy26: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Because they are the tribe that benefits the most from this illegal arrangement called Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by mbaeeeee: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Because we are peace loving, intellectuals, enterprising, blessed and resourceful

Some Igbos even claim to be Yorubas like Segunadewole

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Because Yorubas wont mind letting Ndigbo and Hausas fart in their mouth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
mbaeeeee:
Because we are peace loving, intellectuals, enterprising, blessed and resourceful

Some Igbos even claim to be Yorubas like Segunadewole

grin grin grin

Cc SegunAdewole, you have been busted here. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by warripekin(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Are u serious? Yoruba peaceful? Pls check Ur history books. Why are they called the wide wide west. Pls Google operation wetie. Even d June 12 struggle was not outrightly peaceful.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by tundejoseph4(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nwaonyeke042:
u r mad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by Pheals(f): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided it's because we are well educated, (that is y the best universities are in the west) respective (no other tribe we knee down or prostrate, na papa I dey greet U o)we don't protest so accommodating...(that is what Lagos is today) we settle disputes

Don't quote if U are high to blast or.... we are free to post but U are welcome

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nwaonyeke042:

Your last attempt to fart at Ore resulted in bullet holes all over your bottom.

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by babadem2much(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am from the North but honestly you said the bitter truth..

come to think of that, in my analysis I found out that your people the yorubas practice the 3 major religions in Nigeria without sentiment you embrace yourselves and treat everyone equal. so now tell me why will all this hate n divides come in?

I am a Christian from the minority tribe in kebbi state where the 3 religion is practiced without hate n we live in peace, so in my opinion religious tolerance , home grown love, respect for those above you has help the Yoruba race a lot in bringing unity n love amongst them

Na them read Quran n pass get big big pastors including strong babalawos pass

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
tundejoseph4:
u r mad
Maybe. Maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by sigain: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin Because we don't have BLOOD RED SAND.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by shizzy7(f): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
We don't have stamina to fight and we value our lives.....

Everywhere we go, we respect our host, preserve a good name and we tolerate everybody but sometimes we don't take shiit when you pass your boundary...
Embrace love not war..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Aigbofa:

You're definately taking me for Obasanjo whose attempt at farting in 1968 was suspended as an Igbo bullet ferociously pushed through his fart-route.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by mbaeeeee: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I have mentioned him severally, the coward called SegunAdewole refuse to answer.

Buhahahhaa!!! grin grin grin

He was viewing a minute ago but ran away when he read our comments

grin grin grin grin

That is an Igbo man for you

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by ajepako(f): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Because our culture teaches respect and tolerance.

We are also educated, either formally or informally..

We are either studying or learning a vocation

Apart from these, we are firm believers in parental and communal discipline of our children

And all shape our outlook..and perception

Proudly Yoruba

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by mbaeeeee: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
ajepako:
UBecause our culture teaches respect and tolerance.

We are also educated, either formally or informally

We also are firm believers in parental and communal discipline of our children

And all shape our outlook..and perception

Proudly Yoruba

Wa Gbayi baba yi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by wytecat: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Aigbofa:

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
mbaeeeee:

He was viewing a minute ago but ran away when he read our comments

grin grin grin grin

That is an Igbo man for you

The reason why I do write his name (SegunAdewole) is for him to be notify.

SegunAdewole, come and defend yourself o! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Steel Needs N80bn To Operate – Official / Sheriff Vs Makarfi:Appeal Court To Decide PDPs Authentic National Chairman Today / Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.