Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president (1164 Views)

A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
now that our president has turned to AJala the traveler (who visits nigeria twice in a month), please I've been thinking.... Who services our 'WIFE-OF-THE-PRESIDENT?' OR Is She not a woman?? Body nor dey scratch her?

Is it Commissioner Osunbande or Alhaji Rochas?
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by wtfCode: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
they sexchat each other nah
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by iceberylin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Since she heard Aisha moaning to me she wont lemme rest...

Trust me she isn't missing bubu...

Damn am high cry
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin smh!!
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by armadeo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wetin concern you?
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Trioxocarbonate: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
What is this
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oooooooohshocked
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Pheals(f): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oponu!!! ™ (brand name )
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by ibrams(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
obudu cattle range......

Nah who I go ask......
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
They were separated for years. They only came together after many pleas from Tinubu so he could contest for presidency.

You should be able to deduce your answer from there.
Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmm unemployment na disease

1 Like

Re: Who Services Our Wife-of-the-president by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Eco2580:
Hmm unemployment na disease

abi?

(1) (Reply)

At Ur Wedding, Will U Wash Ur Man's Feet As A Sign Of Eternal Submission To Him / Pic: Shout Out To Hotel Maids That Have To Change Sheets Feb.15 / Celebrate With Us On Our One Year Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.